LONGING

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

I was standing on the left side of his bed! he looks so peaceful, looks like he is not on pain, I grab his hand and I gently rub it, how I miss him so much, i want to hug him really tight right now, and kiss him to wake him up but i can't, then I look at Minho with a tears on my eyes. then I saw him telling me without any sounds that we need to leave or else someone might see us, and before we left I bend down and I planted a soft kiss on his cheek, I was about to stand again when I felt that his right hand is around my neck stopping me to do what i was about to do, then when I look at his eyes there I met his beautiful eyes, the distance between us was so small, i can smell and I can feel his breath on my face, there was silence between us, we were just looking at each other eyes.

'are you ok? I'm sorry if I woke you up.

then he suddenly pull me and hug me really tight, without saying any words, my possession was uncomfortable but I didn't mind, as long as I am here with him and we are hugging each other trying to make up for those days that we were away from each other. we were completely lost, we even forgot that someone was there beside us.

'lets just stay like this for a moment.

'hmmmmm.

i dont know why but I can feel all his pain, I can feel everything that he is going through  even his not telling me.

'I will just wait out side.

then we were back into reality when we heard Minho talked, he let me go but his hand is still holding mine.

'yes!

I told Minho.

'we need to make sure that no one will see us coming here.

he said before he went out. then I look back at him, he didn't say anything instead he keeps on looking at me.

'how do you feel?

I didn't hear anything from him, instead he pull me down and he ask me to lay on the bed beside him, i didn't say no, as soon as I was able to laid down next to him, he make me face him we are looking each other when he suddenly pull me  more closer to brake the distance between us, then I feel his lips on mine, he was just giving me a smack, for how many times he did that I don't know, he was like temping me. then when i was not able to take it anymore I pull him and i kiss him for real.I was kissing him, i was biting his lips, it, but his not doing anything, his not even moving, when I realize that I stop what I was doing and I look at him.

'are you aware of what your doing?

he asked me innocently... I was confused...

'yes!

then I look at his eyes, trying to understand what he just said, but I see nothing on it, i see no emotion on it just as always. I feel hurt, so many questions went on my mind, so I don't have effect on him anymore, does it mean that he dont like me anymore, and he is not inlove with me anymore... with that, I make a move i was about to stand up, when he suddenly pull me down again. I was not prepared with what he did, he grab my head and pull me really close to him I end up laying on top of him, i was scared first because I was afraid that i might hurt him with our possession,then he stat kissing me, it was a very passionate kiss, we were feeling every move his doing, it seems like we are now really making up for those days that we were away from each other, then I felt his hand start to move in my back, then i felt his hand inside my torso, then he move my shirt up for him to have a good access into the upper part of my body, then there I feel his hand inside my bra! we were still kissing, when he start moving and playing his hand on my appear part, when I felt that he was trying to make an access to my lower part I stop him, I can't imagine doing it like this.

'your not feeling ok.

'and I will not be ok more if you won't let me do it.

'but........

I don't know what to do anymore, I felt guilty, i know now he meant when he ask me awhile ago, then I was more shock and I got more frozen when he grab my hand and hi put it on his precious part, then there I feel him,

'I warn you awhile ago, now what will I do with this.

I look at him then there I saw his teasing eyes again, and now I can tell his back with the usual him.

'but! someone might...........

I was not able to finished what I was about to say when he suddenly pull me down again and shot me off by kissing me, he laid down again and he lead me to be on his top, between our kiss he told me something.

'now you need to do the job,

and when I look at him, his teasing eyes is still very visible on his face, and I so love this expression of his face, it makes me feel that he is so happy, I understand what he meant and I am morethan willing to please him, I was about to start moving when we heard that someone knock on the door and there we saw Minho, I was so embarrass he saw us making out , worst is that I am on the top of him, I was not able to look at him directly cause I saw and felt that he felt awkward with the situation not only that but i felt pain on his voice as well.

'we need to go now, it's almost 6 in the morning, and there are reporters outside, it seems like they are here for us.

I was horrified, with what he said, and I saw tension on there eyes they seems so worried.

'go! Dara... come with him.

'but!... you...

'I will contact you as soon as I can, but for now, I need your trust..

I just looked at him,

'come on dara! we don't have time anymore.

'go!

then before I leave him, I gave him my last kiss,,, it was not a long kiss, but it means a lot for me, and I know he felt it as well.. then Minho grab my hand and he put my mask back, but as soon as we open the door to go out, it seems like we are too late, reporters are out side and they are taking pictures of us.....

****************************

WATCH OUT FOR THE ENDING OF THIS STORY, IT WILL BE SOMETHING THAT NO ONE WILL EXPECT TO HAPPENED,,,,,

 

ANY GUESS?