FLASHBACK

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

 

It has been 2 days already since we arrived from that vacation, it was just like a dream for me. a short crazy dream, a dream where all of impossible things that in reality it's impossible to happened is actually possible into that dream. i am now waiting for Bom, we always go home together, she attend her Piano lesson every after class and I do my part time job every after class as well. the store where i work to, is not that far from the school where she do attend her lesson, i was into deep  thought when i saw bom running towards me, you could tell by how big her smile, that she is happy and exited.

 

BOM - Dara'yah! (giggling)

 

DARA - oh! what happened. seems like you won millions from lottery.

 

BOM - YAhh!!! can't you think anything beside money??? aiiizzzzz!!! (pouting )

 

DARA - (giggle on how cute her friend is) so what again this time?

remember how happy she was when I got an autograph not really an autograph but picture from LEE MINHO for her,

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was into my dream land, when suddenly someone pulled me up, i was actually being drag by someone whom I didn't see clearly who it was, somewhere. and when i successfully took off my mask using my other free hand, i was shock.

 

DARA - yahh!! bom'yahh!! where are you dragging me into? where are we going?

 

BOM - LEE MINHO is here, he is here.

 

DARA - what? whose here? I didn't receive an answer she was keep on searching for someone while pulling my other hand with her. when she can't seem to find the person that she is searching we enter a room it was just a small wall and a curtain that separate this area from the area where we are seated. she was keep on looking for someone, when suddenly she pull me down to a vacant seat.

 

BOM - I think that's him, that's LEE MINHO

 

DARA - where? LEE MINHO? i looked at the place that she is pointing too and i saw the person she is talking about.

 

BOM - Dara'yah!! please, please! take his autograph...

 

DARA - what? why me?

 

BOM - I can't let him see me like this, i look so disgusting... please! (pleading)

 

DARA - I don't want to. i was about to stand up, when she pull me down again.

 

BOM - DARA'yah!! please... I will do everything that you ask me for, I will be your assistant for a month just like what I did to you when you lose to our bet. 

 

DARA - without hesitation i stood-up and went to the place where LEE MINHO is seated. (it's a once in a lifetime chance for me to make BOM as my assistant it will be a dream come true, plus I saw how desperate my friend begging me for it.) 

- Hi! can I have your autograph.

 

LEE MINHO

 

I was still thinking of her, i was reminiscing our childhood, i keep on remembering how beautiful she became now that she is completely a woman, when i heard someone asking for my autograph.

- Hi! can I have your autograph.

I looked up to see who is this person asking for my autograph, i was taken back as soon as i saw who it was, i can't move nor say anything. I think Hyung realize my sudden move when she talk to her

 

JYP - I'm sorry Miss but we can't do that here, we need to respect his privacy as well.

 

DARA - can't you just forgive me just for this, my best friend is your no. 1 fan. and it will be a dream come true for her, if you could give her ur autograph.

 

JYP - but miss... 

 

MINHO - Hyung! it's ok.. do you have a paper and pen.

 

DARA - I realize that i don't have a paper and pen. ahhhh!!!! Wait I'll get one.

 

MINHO - no it's ok. I think I have a better  Idea how about picture?

 

DARA - ahhh!!.... yes!, yes!!! MY BEST FRIEND will die for that. give me a moment and i'll grab my best friend..

i feel weird, when i heard that person talked, i feel that i talked to him before, i know it's impossible so i just disregard that thought... i quickly grab bom, she was shock but she just follow me, i took their picture, and of course i ask for us to have a picture as well, i was mesmerize by him as well..i can't believe that such beauty do exist, i know him of course no one does not know him he is famous, it just that I'm not really into show business , i don't know if it was me or something but i think the person who was trying to stop me awhile ago just took a picture of us as well, but he didn't took a picture of bom with him. i was not sure so i didn't mind it. as soon as were done, i feel weird because lee minho was looking at me all the time, and suddenly i remember that it was him. the person who was looking at me awhile ago. was about to ask him when we heard the Pilot saying something, saying that we almost arrive into our destination. so i and bom decide to go back to our sit. BOM can't believe it. she was like floating on the sky that time.

 

PRESENT

 

BOM - dara-yah!!! chincha... komowo!!

 

DARA - aiiizzz!! if you really thankful, then stick to our deal.

 

BOM - yah!!! our deal was i will be your assistant if you had his autograph.

 

DARA - but I had your picture, i took a picture of the both of you.

 

BOM - but that is not the deal, there for, no assistant.. bweee....!!! (run)

 

DARA - YAHHH!!! run after her.. 

I was chasing BOM when suddenly Bom crossover on the other side of the road, i was about to follow her, when suddenly 3 black cars was passing over and i was nearly hit by by the first car i think they are into convoy.  because i was so shock i fell down on the road, the car that was nearly hit me never bather to even just stop and check me out. as soon as those 3 cars pass, BOM run into me.

 

BOM - are you ok?

DARA - yes! cheee!!! rich people really.... bom is trying to pull me up, when suddenly someone hold me on my shoulder and pull me up, i barely see his face because of the sun. but i know that I've heard his voice before.?

-are you ok BABY?....

when i look at BOM i saw the disbelief on her face, and amusement....