THE PHONE

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

I woke up in the morning with body sore I'm feeling, well i'ts should not be ask why I have body sore, it's obviously because of what we did last night, I stretch my hand and I realize that I'm alone, I look around to see the man that I slept with last  night and I saw no one, I stand and fix myself, was planning to look for him when I saw something on the side table of the bed it's a note and I know for sure where it's from.

 

Hi! baby.

Good morning my beautiful sleepy head baby... how's your night? I'm sorry that I need to leave first and I didn't wake you up, I have an emergency at work that I need to attend too, I will be out for 3 days and just thinking of it, I miss you to death already. I will call you and send you a message time to time so make sure that you keep your line open. 

PS: I have ask Miss. LEE CHARIN to be with you and to serve you all the time that you need.

Sincerely Yours

Kwon Ji yong

when I read it I sit on the side of the bed! I miss you already as well, you should have wake me up. I was like crazy talking to the note. OMG! I will call you and send you a message time to time so make sure that you keep your line open. I read the notes again, keep my phone open, I remember I don't have it with me, Bom took it from me from the concert. I need to get it from her or else he won't be able to reach me, and I don't want that. I run towards the bathroom, I finished taking a bath for like 15-20 minutes I'm not sure, I was about to start fixing my self when I realize that I was not into my room that was given to me so I don't have my stuff into that room, I was about to go out when I saw that there was a woman with a black suite standing outside the room like a robot she is like on her 20s maybe not sure, i was about to step out but I look from left to right first making sure that no one of Ji young Guards are on the hallway because I am just covered by a white bathrobe but before I could do so, the woman standing outside the room talk.

Good Morning Young lady.

ahh!! yes! hi!! good morning too, I said..

are you on your way to your room?

ahhhh!!!!!yes!!! and I give her an awkward smile.....

If you will be looking for your things young lady, we were order by the young master to move it to this room, so you can find all of your thing to the other side of the drawers young lady.

ohhhh!!!! I'm not aware of that, and another awkward smile again...

you were sleeping when we moved it, young lady! we do apologize for moving your things without your permission.. then she vowed to me...

ohh!! no! no! no!!! you don't need to do that, it was ji youngs order so it's ok!

thank you young lady... do yo you need anything else?

oh! no, thank you, then I was about to close the door and go back inside to fix myself again but I realize something.

Oh! yah! actually yes! I need something..

what is it young lady! I'll be more than welling to do it for you.

ahh!! no! no! no!no! for how many times I said that, I'm not sure, this lady in front of me is giving me an awkward feeling. I'm not really use to be serve like this..... well actually I just want to ask if you have a phone like you know cell phone?

ehhh??? the lady give me a very awkward expression, an expression that tells you that she can't believe you ask a stupid question.

ahh! i mean, I know of course you have phone, who doesn't have now a days, I'm just you know... ahhhhh!!!!! I just wanna,,, you know..... I don't know what's gotten on me and I can't seems to find my words.

yes! young lady I have one, and yes! you can borrow it, if that's what you want to ask. she said while handing her phone to me

ohh!! thank you,, then I grab it from her without second thought... I will returned it back to you really quick. I said,, before I close the door!

as soon as I closed the door I deal her number.

hello!!!!!

Bom'yahhhh!!!!!

who is this?

yahh!!! it's me Dara...

kyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have you been? how are you? where are you now? what happened to you?

yahhhh!!! do you need to shout again? and too much for questions, I'll answer them later when I meet you, for now i need to know where are you?

why? what happened? did something happened to you? did he do something to you? did he hurt you?

who? I ask.

GD! did he hurt you.

then I smirk, I will play a game with my best friend,, kKkkkkK ohh!! how much I miss this woman... actually yes! he did hurt me I told her,, will technically he did hurt me but in a good and in a heavenly way... wahahahahaha!!!!!!! 

what? I will kill him, tell me where you are right now, and I will make sure that I will let him pay for it... I heard her sound so intense and sincere as if she is really expecting that I will be hurt.

wahahahaha!!! I just lought at her reaction.... I'm ok! Bom'yah!!! I'm more than Ok! actually, tell me are you at school I will come to you.

then I heard her sigh...yes! i'm at school see here then.....

yes!! and by the way.. my phone I need my phone back...

what phone she said!

my cellphone remember you took it from me the last time we watch the concert of Minho.... Oh! yes! Minho! how is he,, i totally forgot about him.. I told myself.. I need to talk to him as well...

ahh! yes! I remember now, yes! it's with me... I'll give it to you later then...

ok!!! see you bom'yahhh!!!! was about to hung up when I heard he say something again.

I miss you...

I miss you too,,,, so much!! see you then...

then after that call I fix my self so fast and went out to go to school.

I arrived at school as if time was not running at all... as usual I was send by the personal car that was assign for me by Ji young and a personal driver with that robo like lady, I found out that she is Miss. Lee the woman that ji young talks about on his note.

you can drop me here I told the driver even before we can reach our school gate, I don't want to get any attention for now.

then I was about to go down but Miss. Lee was so fast that I was not able to notice that she went out already and open the door of the car for me. I am really being treat like a Princess and I'm not used to it. 

thank you Miss. Lee..

my pleasure, young lady! she said and I give her awkward smile again.

I was about to get my bag, but she took it from me, I'll bring it for you young lady!!!

ohh!! no! no! no! no!.. please no! I don't think you can go inside you know...

don't worry about it young lady, everything has been taken care of already, I was advice to look after you and never leave you 24 hrs.

ahhh!!!! ah! ah! you know, I'm at school and nothing gonna happened to me.. you know....

I understand that Young lady! but I do apologize I'm just following orders.

then I sigh, for being defeated, I understand that this is all to protect me, but I really don't get this kind of set up, just for the first day that I am being treated this way I feel like I'm suffocating already. without any other words I start walking and I saw her following me.

ahh!!! ok! you can come with me but can I at list bring my bag! I told her.

she looked at me sincerly, she is trying to read my mind I think then, she hand my bag to me, without any words coming out from her.

and one more thing, call me Dara!

ahh!! I'm sorry Young lady! but that is something I don't think I can do, it will....

no! you come to me and call me dara, or not, and that's actually an order I told her,, well I know that I can't do anything about it if I won't use the power I have for her.

she looked at me in a very intense way. I was about to give up when she said something.

I'm sorry Young Lady! if I make you feel discomfort. But can I at list do call you by your name every time that we are at school only? then she give me a genuine smile.

yes!!! ok! then... then I tag my hand on her shoulder.. while walking happily, at first she was shocked with what I have done, then afterwards she just play along.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY

I think I need to go back now.

are you sure? yes! If I want her, then I need to go back as soon as possible.

****************************

I'm so sorry that I have just updated now when I promz to update yesterday! Something came up yesterday...

 

but I will update next week because I have something to do this week end.... look forward for the new characters of the story... 

 

SPOILER question lol.

If just in case GD and DARA will break up what do you think or who do you think is the reason why.. lol

 

again! look forward for the new character on this story.... who do you think are they? :)