THE REVELATION

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

"here have some,

and he is passing me a glass of water.

"thank you Oppa!

"would you mind if I ask you what happened?

then I was just looking at the glass of water that he gave me

"it's ok! if you won't tell me, as long as your ok!, I'm relieve already!

he said, i don't know why but i still can't manage to tell him, what happened.

"and by the way thank you.

I was confused why his saying thanks to me, where in fact I should be the one thanking him. I looked at, asking him that question without saying any words, just giving him my confuse expression.

"i'm thankful that, you come to tonight, that you choose to come to me.

I gave him, a half smile for that, then  i looked back on the glass, i was playing with it thinking how am i supposed to start and tell him what happened.

"stay here I will just fix the room, you can stay there and I will stay at the couch

then he was about to stand when I finally found my tongue.

"he said that I am not for GD, that I will just ruined his life.

then I saw him looked at me.

"who said that?

then I look up to him, to meet his questioning eyes.

"JIYONG'S FATHER, Mr. YG

FLASH BACK

I was about to go up as soon as I arrived at home, when I saw someone, someone not so familiar with me.

'Miss Sandara Park, the daughter of Mr. Park. it is nice to finally meet you. he said.

he looks very authoritative, I was trying to remember if I met him before but can't remember, he looked like he is on his 50's or 60's maybe I can't actually tell, he looked young. I walked towards him, then when I finally saw his face clearly I realize who this man is, I can't be wrong he really looked like him, I'm sure he is Ji young's father, but what he is doing here? Ji young is not here.

'oh yes! I'm Jiyong's father, It is a pleasure to finally meet you

it's as if he read's what was on my mind, then he extend his hand to me for a shake hand.

'hi! sir!

'come darling. have some drink with me.

I didn't talk I was just looking at him, and follow him, he make me sit on the right side of the couch he is sitting.

'i know that you are wondering why I came here. and your right! I came here not because of Jiyong cause I know he is in Canada.

'ahh! yes! sir, is there anything that I could help you with?

then he looked at me in a very tense way.

'actually yes!

he said.

'I came here about my son.

I don't know why! but I felt so nervous, that if I can just run away, I would! but I know I will look so rude if I do that, and that's the last thing I want to do in front of Ji's Father

'my son was very brave kid, he was so tough yet so lovable, he was a dream of every father,. he used to be very sweet.

I was just listening to him, wondering why he is telling me this.

'but everything changed when a part of my past hunt me, I had another family, his mom wasn't able to take it, and she start to changed, she make believe of Jiyong's for something that I didn't do. everything got worst when I took my another son under my care, as a father I dream of them to be close, ji was willing to be close with his brother, but it was opposite with my other son, then a girl came between them, it was Jiyong childhood friend, when my two son was about to be close to each other, an incident happened, that childhood friend of jiyong lost her family and a very young age, then she became a responsibility of my family, for her to be legally part of our family I decided her to be half of my son, i was thinking first that I should marry her to my eldest son, i was not aware that Ji was in love with her that they love each other, all I want was the best for them, and because of that my eldest son run away, so  i had no choice but to marry her with my second son, though it was not publicly admitted but through papers they are legally married.

I was frozen, I felt my hand. my body, numb, there was no tears coming from eyes! as if i was expecting it already, but i hoped that it wasn't worst as this.then he looked ate me.

'yes! dara! jiyong is a married man, he is married to Kiko! you might don't know her, but she is the wife of my son. so I want to stop this, i want you to go away from my son, i know he can't go away from you because he sees you as someone he loved, but he is just confused. so i am asking you as a father of jiyong! leave him, i will give you all you need just go far away from him. you are not for him, you will just ruined his life, so I hope you understand.

'you are not for him, you will just ruined his life', those words, they keep on repeating on my head, I was not able to handle it anymore, those are the words that i was not ready to hear, because I know that I was not for him, that we are so different, but I never thought that I will ruined his life. when I felt that my eyes betrayed me again, without any second thought, I run away from him, from that house, i run as fast as I can, i was not sure where I was going, i was just running so fast. i let my fit lead the way, all i care is that i was deeply hurt, i felt like i lose everything in an instant, i don't why but when he told me about him being married i was not hurt as much as when he told me that I was not from him that I will just ruined his life.

 

***ENG OF FLASHBACK***

 

'i told you to be prepare, being ji's love is a spot that is hard to protect.

he told while hugging me, i was just crying, while taking advantage of the comfort that he is giving me.

'i was once on that spot.

then I looked at him.

'what do you mean?

'yes! I am his brother, ji is my half brother.

I was frozen once again, yet! another revelation, what else I need to know. I ask my self silently.