GAME OVER

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

YOU BETRAYED ME

 

i was stiffed, I remember my dream, it is totally same as this. what am I going to do?

 

YOU JUST LIKE THEM! 

 

his voice is low but strong and full of authority

 

I didn't know about it, I was surprise as well.

 

I told you before that your mine, and I don't share what is mine. and more specially i don't like someone leaving me hanging. 

 

I.... 

 

I thought your different, I thought your not like them, but I was wrong, your totally like them, you want to leave me as well.

 

I can't see his eyes, but I can feel it. I'm too far from his heart but I can feel his heartbeat. I feel so sad and afraid, not because of what his doing right now but because I think I can feel his pain. and I cant bare to see him like this, It makes me feel vulnerable seeing him like this. this past few days he was so playful, he always tease me. and I love to see him that way. wait what? love? yes! I think I fall to this man, I got used to see him next to me everyday, I got used to eat with him, I can't see my tomorrow without him teasing me, so I guess yes! I LOVE THIS MAN.

 

I don't know what to do, i feel so useless, I'm so afraid right now that my dream will come to life. I don't know what to say, to assure him, to let him know that i'm here for him, that i came home because of him.

 

he is gripping my left hand above my head, and he is so close to me, because of that, because I don't know what to do, I reach his head using my right hand and I kiss him, at first I was just planning to give him a simple and short kiss, but when our lips meet, it demands for more, I was just the one whose moving at first, It's an alien action for me. it feels like my Lips is pare with his, I start biting his lips trying to come inside his, then I heard him moan, then he started to respond, at first he was harsh, i taste my blood but i didn't stop, I don't want him to stop. he pulled me up and I wrap my legs into his hips, and my hands to his head to depend the kiss.

 

 we broke our kiss to breath, then I whisper to him.

 

make love to me GD.

 

he looked at me, i can't see his eyes because of the dark, the next thing I know was he was pulling me outside that room. 

 

I woke up because of body sore that i'm feeling right now because of what we did, but I didn't mind it. I look at the man beside me and he looks like a baby sleeping, he is so at ease. I was painting his face on the air, when he suddenly open his eyes, I looked at him.

 

Hi!

 

he pulled me near to him and kiss me.

 

why didn't you tell me?

 

what?

 

that I'm your first man.

 

he was whispering I mean we were, and he sound so y my body is trembling, it is a very exquisite feeling, A kind of a feeling that will make your inner goddess to be waken.

 

then I kiss him back as an answer.

 

why? you will not make love to me if I till you that you were?

 

no!

 

hmmppp! then I smirk......

 

I'm sorry if I made you worry.

 

he didn't talk, he was just looking at me.

 

I was not aware of it, I thought that it was you.

 

It's ok! your here now.

 

then he hug me, he kissed me from my forehead down to my nose and to my lips. then again we did the deal....(lol)

 

I woke up again with a smile on my face, I open my eyes and I look for him but he was not beside me, I tried to search for him without changing my position, but I realize it will be impossible cause his room is really huge. I stood-up and I wear the first shirts on his drawer. I start looking for him, but he is no where to be found, then I went out on his room try to check him maybe downstairs but I saw the door on his study room ajar. I guess eavesdropping is not really good.

 

No! It's not like that, believe me it was nothing.

of course not! now I got what I need, It's GAME OVER