TRUST

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

INSIDE THE CAR

DARA’S POV

DARA - ahh!!! Do you think I will be ok?

GD - wahahahaha!!! What are you talking about?

Dara - aiizzzzz...... is that an appropriate answer?? .......

1

2

3 minutes of silence 

Gd - you don’t need to be worried, there's nothing to be worry about.

Dara - there is, you don’t have an idea.

Gd - there is?, tell me! What is it?

I looked outside the car.

Dara - the last time that it was spread that I was dating you, almost all of the woman in school they looked like they’re gonna eat me alive.

GD’S POV

the last time that it was spread that I was dating you, almost all of the woman in school they looked like they’re gonna eat me alive.

The way she said it, it’s full of confusion and doubt, I don’t know why but i feel like she is afraid, but I’m not sure if she is really afraid of those people inside his school, I think by that short period of time that I was with her I can tell that I already know her. But to whom she is afraid off? Don’t tell me she is afraid of Minho? Yah! Right ! Up un-till now I’m not sure why did she agree to my proposal? What had happened between her and Minho, Minho said that they re engaged, but why is that Dara Sims to feel so afraid to meet him or to see him again, what happened before? I look at her direction and I see that she is looking outside the window, I grab her hand.

GD - don’t worry, I’m here! Trust me, I will not let anything happened to you.

She looked at me, and there is something I saw on her eyes! I can’t be wrong. Her eyes is full of pain, but why?

Dara - I’m afraid of trusting someone again, but can I trust you for real? 

Those word, It has a big impact on me. I just nod to give her assurance.

Dara - then I trust you. 

She was looking on my eyes when she said those words, I was not able to stop my self and I hug her really tight. 

Gd - I will not promise you anything, but I will do everything to make sure that you will be ok.

I didn’t hear anything from her, then suddenly we heard the driver informing us that we are at school already, then I saw her looking outside.

Dara - omo!!! Why did you park here, this is the school field.

Gd - why? What’s wrong with that?

Dara - ahh!!! Nothing. It just that..... . Ahh!!! You know...... 

Gd - I told you, everything will be ok!

DARA’s POV

Aiiiz!!! I don’t know why! But I feel so uncomfortable right now, why do the driver needs to drop me here, it the middle of the school field, when I look outside, I saw that everyone is looking at us. I was about to open the door for me to go out, but he stopped me.

GD - let me do the honor! 

Dara - ehh!!!??   ?_____?

The next thing I know, he already went out side. I heard some of  the students who was there recognize him.

Omo! That’s G-dragon right?

Yahhh!!! That’s GD

Whose GD?

Aiiizzzz!!!! That’s the most Rich bachelor in town...

Oh!! Really???? But what is he doing here?

Look?

Then the door on my side suddenly open.

Dara - you don’t need to do that..

Gd - it’s ok! Go now.

Dara - ahh!!! Ok!!! See you bye!!!

I was about to turn around, but he suddenly grab my waist.

Gd - how about my goodbye kiss baby???

We were so close, that i can even hear his heart and his breathing.

Dara - aiiizzz!!! What are you doing?? There are so many people looking..

Omo!!

Owwwaaa!!!!

Hul!

They are so sweet....

Then he whisper something to me.

Gd - don’t be shy. Baby! It’s not as if, we haven’t done this. Remember?

Dara - yahhh!!! Then i hit him on his shoulder
Gd - i’m waiting..

Dara - arrassoo!!!

I know that if i won’t do it, he might do something worst, so I bend up! And I kiss him on his cheeks. Then I tried to get away from him to run, but....

Gd - what was that? 

Dara - i give you goodbye kiss.

Gd - kiss on my cheeks? I’m not aa kid you know.

Dara - then what do you want?

Gd - like this.

The next thing I know was something is touching my lips, something so soft and sweet. I was stiffed, i was thinking of pushing him, but instead my eyes close and I hug him. 

Gd - we need to stop here for now, baby! People are looking at us already.

Dara - ahhhh????? 

I looked around and I saw exactly what his talking about, there are lot of student’s in there as if they are looking into some short of movie taping.

Dara - aiiizzzz!!!!

Then that’s the time that I push him, then I run away,,, I can still hear him laughing really hard.. Aizzzzttttt!!!!!

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT PLACE

That’s the first time, I see him laughing like that.

And I found out as well, that he let Mrs. Park visit his Mom tomb, Sir!

What? He did that?

Yes! Sir! Just this morning.

Am I seeing the old you, Kwon Ji Young?? You never let anyone come to that place but you let her see your mom tomb.

And Sir I found out something as well.

What is it?

Minho! Lee Minho, your son visited the mansion once!

What?

Does he know about the daughter of Mr. Park?

We’re not sure about that yet! Sir, but i found out that he visited the mansion to talk to the young Master.

Keep you eyes on them.

Yes! Sir

GD’S POV

I find her really amusing, every time that i , i was thinking of just giving her a short pick but I got tempted specially when I felt that she was responding with my kiss.

We were about to leave when I saw something on the other side of the school field.

what was that?

Ahh!! I heard that there will be some sort of fun signing here later.

Fun signing?

Yes! Young master.

Who is the artist?

I’ve heard it’s the famous actor, i forget the name.. It’s ahhh!!..ahhh!! Ahh the actor is the one who vis.......

Ring! Ring!!! Ring!!!!

Yes!!

Young master! 

Yes! James?

Ahh!!! You have a visitor, and he will be waiting at the mansion.

Visitor?  

Yes! Young master! It’s your father!

Ap-pa???!!!