CONFRONTATION

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

G-DRAGON POV

I can't get over it! it has been like 6 years since the last time we had a conversation just like that.

FLASHBACK

we manage to get away from the crowd, I manage to get Dara from him, I don't know whats gotten on me and I did that. all  I knew was when I herd  that she was with him without a second thought my body run towards them and the worst is that I declare in front of him, in front of that crowd in front of the media that she is my GIRLFRIEND

GD - let me carry her!

MINHO - I'll do it.

GD - (I hold his arm with a strong authority) SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND

and when he losses his grip I took the opportunity to get Dara from his hand, and because of my action the crowd became more wild and that is because of those reporters, I'm glad I always have enough Security to prevent this kind of situation. but what bothers me more is the expression of his face when I said that she is my GF, I knew that look, I know him very well, and i remember the last time that I saw that expression from him, that was the time that he lose his mom.

and my suspicion never fail me, after like 3 hrs, i receive a call from him.

JAMES - master! call for you from Minho.

GD - (I almost spit out the coffee that i was drinking) who? (i ask again to make sure that i heard him right)

JAMES - yes sir! it's Minho, Lee Minho your brother!

GD - (I don't know if I should talk to him, I'm not yet ready to talk to him, but my body move by itself, the next thing I knew I was already talking to him) hmmmmmm.... (that's all I manage to say)

Minho - I need to talk to you.

GD - (the nerve, who is he to ask me to talk to him after all) what do you need? 

Minho - .......................................................... (long silence)....................... D......DA...DARA

GD - what? (so it's about her, it's about that woman, i knew it|)

Minho - .................no...ah....ahh...

GD - (so he can't even talk properly now..) I'm at the house...

that's all and I hung up  the phone, whats with him and Dara?, I never expect that after how many years he will comeback and he will talk to me only because of a woman. I never had a courage to talk to him, he manage to be who he is now because of his hard work. and till now no one knows that we are siblings.

CONFRONTATION

MINHO -  how are you really related to her?

GD - (I smirk) so that's it? after how many years, you will talk to me just to ask me how am I related to her? huh!! (i was looking at his eyes, with a poker face)

MINHO - she is not what you think she is, GD!

GD - DON'T CALL ME THAT WAY, YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL ME BY MY NAME.  

MINHO - stop playing with her.

GD - hmm,. (smirk) and who do you think you are to ask me that?? 

MINHO - she is Sandara Park

GD  - I know! SANDARA PARK my GIRLFRIEND

MINHO - does she love you?

GD - again! you don't have a right to ask me a question.

he stood up and i think he is about to leave when I heard him say something

MINHO - leave her alone while you still can.

GD - No!

MINHO - SHE IS MY FIANCE GOD DAMN IT.

I can't believe it, so finally he said the reason, I don't know why but I felt like my heart stop!

GD - then you just give me a good reason, I WILL NOT LET HER GO!

I was stand by his next move, he hold the collar of my shirt that it almost got ripped

MINHO - if you dare hurt her, I will not hesitate to get back to you. (with a strong intensity)

GD - (I took his hand off my shirt)... I will face you with open arms..

END OF FLASHBACK

his fiance? how on earth they can be engaged, I'm always updated on his life. and if he will be engaged there is no way that dad won't informed me about it. then I remember something, I remember the story that he always share to me, the story of a woman whom he love the most, the woman who made him what he is now.

don't tell me dara is that woman, ...no way!,, no way!!!

I don't know why, but I feel like i'm dying because my heart will go out from my body anytime now. just the thought of letting her go to him is killing me.

no! I will never give her back to you, she is my property now, she is my mine, she is only mine.

unconsciously i stood up, I grab my jacket and keys. and here I am now driving 

RING ............ RING................RING

oh?

How is she?

she is ok now. but the problem is that! there are so many reporter outside

don't worry! i already send more securities. and I informed them that no one is allowed to enter her room.

huh? why did you do that?

I'll explain once I arrived there, I just need to check something first.

ok then! see you,, ahhh...... jiyong! can you buy some foods to eat I'm really hungry.

ahh!! ok I will send food as well then........................

ok! good! thank, see you then.

ahh..........BOm.........wait...

huh??? what is it?

Do  you know LEE MINHO?

ehh????????????? LEE MINHO???wahahahaha,,, ofcaurse!!! he is famous, who doesn't know him now a days?.. ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!! don't tell me your jealous? Oh my god are you jealous????

jealous? no i'm not! what are you talking about?? I'll Hung Up now...

toottttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOM POV

aizzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he hung up on me? 

aizz!!! my best friend is really lucky, GD loves him so much, he is so cute when his jealous, I can't imagine how he looks like.

then suddenly i heard noise outside.

LET ME IN, I KNOW HER

------------------------------

sorry for the late update..

GUYS VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT I WILL UPDATE 3 OR 4 CHAPTER JUST MAKE ME INSPIRED