SETTING YOU FREE

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

he was rubbing my back, trying to comfort me.

you haven't change a bit.

then I cried out loud again, because of this it makes me remember of what we used to have.

when we were kid, Minho knows everything about me, if I am sad, happy or excited even without showing or telling it, he can always tell. to a point that every time I was laying he knows as well. he used to be my comforter he was always there for me, specially every time that my father scolded me I will always run to Minho. then I remember the promise he gave to me, a promised that I kept somewhere within me, a promised that I have buried. it was his broken promise.

****FLASH BACK******

Oh! why are you here alone again?

huh? nothing. 

you wanna eat Ice cream?

huh!!!!! emmmmm...

here!!!

komowo! oppa!

Dara yah!

hmmppp?? (I look at him, with confusion)

I'm sorry!

ehhh??? why are you saying sorry oppa?

I'm sorry that i can't take care of you, I'm sorry that I can't take you from where you are right now, but I promise! one day I will be a man and I will protect you, and I will make you the happiest woman in the world! i'll make that happened, just wait for me, just wait for that day ok?!

OPPA! (I just hug him, I just hug him, in a way that he will know that I will wait, I will wait for him to be a man and fulfill his promise to me)

***END OF FLASH BACK***

Oppa!!!

then i feel him stiff

then I make a distance between us, for me to be able to look at him.

Oppa!! I'm hurt.

then I saw him reaching my face then he wipe my tears away using his hand.

I know, and I'm sorry.

I don't know what to do, I love him but I don't know why do I doubt him. I told Minho

then I saw the changes of his expression, but he was able to pull it back and gave me a slight smile.

you really do love him huh..

I love him so much Oppa!! I do.

are you happy with him?

yes! I feel that every time i'm with him, it makes me feel like I could always look forward for tomorrow.

then he grab me by my shoulder then he hugged me really tight, he didn't talk for how may second or maybe minutes, i tried to wiggle to talk look at him again but he stopped me.

don't move, let me stay this way........... even just for now.

then I feel my hurt ache for what he said.

I will let you go now Dara, if he makes you happy then I will let him take care of you. (then he broke our hug then he looked at me in very intense way). but you have to promise me something.

then I looked back at him, I just nod.

that you will always come to me if you need any help, that you will always take care of your self, that you will be happy.

without any words from me I hugged him, and I can feel the sadness he is feeling right now, the tension, the pain that he haw right now, I can all feel it.

HER POV

GD - what? where is she?

GD - why did you just informed me now that she is missing.

GD - no! you need to find her, if you need to search the whole city do it.

GD - if something happened to her I swear, you all gonna pay for it.

then he hung up the phone, he is so mad! never did I see him this way after the incident of his father.

what happened? I ask him.

stop there, don't come near me.

he told me with a very strong intensity.

I was frozen, never did I expect him to act this way towards me.

why are you doing this Ji yong? what are you doing I shouted on him.

he didn't answer me, instead he was so busy dialing on his phone, acting as if I was not there at all.

I was pissed, this is the first time that I ever feel like I don't exist in front of him at all, I step towards him and I snatch his phone and I throw it away.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

he shouted on me

I swear! if something will gonna happened to hear because of your selfishness... 

he was holding my shoulder and shaking me while his saying all of those to me, I am deeply hurt I never thought that he will change this way, my tears are about to come out from my eyes, but I tried so much not to let that happened.

then what?.. what are you going to do? I challenge him.

but I didn't hear anything from him, instead he let me go.

I was so shocked by what he did, he didn't just shouted at me he push me as well. I end up siting on the floor because of what he did.

he step away from me, looks like he is looking for  his phone.

you can stop now Ji yong. I said with strong feeling on every word I say.

he just looked at me in a very strong way.

I looked away, trying to avoid the bad look he is giving me, and to make sure that he will not see the tears I that is coming from my eyes.

you know that you can't do anything about it, that no matter what happened you and me,....... will end up together!

************************

I pull down the window of his car then I put my hand out side to feel the air, while I was thinking about him.

dara! 

hmmm. I stop what I was doing but I didn't close the window,

this is just the beginning.

what do you mean? I ask him, 

you need to prepare your self.

I give him a confuse expression.

It will not be easy for you, to be a millionaires lover.

I just give him a half smile, I know.

then I no one talked again...

.

.

.

.

about kiko. he break the silence.

then I looked at him.

you know her? I asked him again.

he didn't looked at me, his eyes is on the road only, I see no emotion into his face.

Kiko....... 

he is mumbling, I don't know why! but it seems like he knows something about Kiko.

she is.......... 

then I looked at him again, i feel so scared by the way he talked, I feel like i will learn something that is beyond my imagination.

she is what? I ask him, I was shocked because he suddenly stop the car in the middle of the high way, then when he said it.

a very noisy car pass over us, so I didn't hear what he really said, all I know is I hear the word 

WIFE.