THE PAST

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

NEWS

It is said that the Billionaire was already dating the mystery woman even before the issue about him and the top model Susi was leaked, it was reported as well that there relationship was never hide to public, when the Young Master declared his love to the said woman in the airport  last month when the said Young master was about to leave to met his rumored fiance.

PLAY A VEDIO

JIYONG - I'm sorry Baby! I didn't mean to hurt you. Come here! (HUG)

 - I'm so sorry baby. i know it's hard for you as well, all of this situation but i don't have choice, don't worry everything will be ok.

_________________________________________________

James - everything is already prepare!

dara - can I ask you something?

James - anything for you My lady.

dara - why do I need to do all of this?

James - young lady! there are some question that is better not to be answer.

dara - I just don't understand!, I don't understand everything. what is going on.

James - you do not need to worry your self too much.

dara - but I already do!

FLASHBACk

I don't know why! but I know something is wrong! something wrong is going on. since he arrived here to tell me that I can go home his action is so doubtful, so because i'm thankful for helping me, I try to lighten him up.

GD - you will be discharge today!

DARA - thank you......nwe I still didn't forgive you for what you have said to Bom.

GD - which part?

DARA - that..... you make her believe that we are really into it. that you are my boyfriend and i'm your girlfriend, you don't have an Idea what trouble you cause.

GD - that is no longer necessary.

DARA - what do you mean?

GD - we will make it for real.

DARA - 0_0 ehhh?????

 GD - from now on! it's official.. 

DARA - wait...wait!!!! I don't understand.. 

GD - you don't need to understand, all you need to know is that from now on. your mine only mine...

DARA - huh!!!! (smirk) and who do you think you are to say that to me?.. i'm yours? what do you think am I? your thing? that you can just claim because you like it? I'll tell you what.. i'm not your thing.. I'M NOT and I WILL NEVER WILL! (I don't know why but i feel so upset, so I shout on him)

GD - It's not something that you can go against about.

DARA - what????!!!! you go out! GO OUT!!!!!!!!

GD - why are you ao upset about it? don't you think that you should be very happy?

DARA - what? happy? for what? because you have money and everything? why? let me ask you! are you happy?

GD'S POV

what? happy? for what? because you have money and everything? why? let me ask you! are you happy?

I was stand with her question, I know the answer to it, but I just don't want to accept it. no not this time I'll make sure for now, I will win over him, I will.

GD - happiness???? why? what do you know about it?

DARA - you tell me! what do you know about it? is it within your nature to ruined someones life? is that your happiness?

I don't understand this woman! i never thought that telling this to her will turn this way, if I say this news to some other girl they will jump and shout it to the world by them self, but this woman is different.

GD - YES! it makes me happy. it's my only happiness. satisfied? 

DARA - but why me??? why me?????? (she is already crying, I don't know why, but there was part of me telling me to stop it. but I didn't let it rule over me)

GD - It's not directly you! it just so happened that you do matter for him.

DARA - him? who are you talking about?

GD - LEE MINHO

DARA - ehhhh?????? I have nothing to do to him. you might have the wrong person.

GD - yes you have!  a lot!

DARA - i told you I don't have nothing to do with him... as a matter of fact I met him la...........

GD - CHEMI-SHIN

DARA'S POV

CHEMI-SHIN

when I heard his name, i was frozen, my body can't move, and all of the pain of my past seems like they all returned, just by mentioning his name. i look at him with disbelieve.

DARA - what are you talking about?

GD - LEE MINHO and CHEMI-SHIN is one!

DARA - no! no! that's not possible.. no!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________

HUHUHUHUHUH HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS UPDATE IT'S BORING

FYI ; CHEMI-SHIN WAS GIVEN TO LEE MINHO AS HIS N-NAME BECAUSE of his ability to work well with his elder actress.