SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND 2

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

 I was shock of his action, specially when he put his black suit on me. my jaw dropped! and I know everyone who was witnessing that moment was ready to kill me. everyone now is surrounding us! the whisper become loud, and flashes of camera are the only thing that I could see, next thing I knew everyone was trying to push me. I don't know what happened my vision become blurred, my breathing became hard and my knees can't handle it anymore i felt like I'm bout to faint, but even before I reach the floor, someone catch me, I felt two strong hand and that's the last thing I remember.

I slowly open my eyes! I look around to see where I am, I guess I'm at hospital, when I hear someone open and close the door, then I saw Bom

Bom - OmoDarayahhh!!!!! 

(she come running towards me and hug me)

DARA - yah!!! are you trying to kill me now? I can't breath!

BOM - Yahhh!!!! why did you do that?

DARA- do what?

BOM -don't you know how worried I am! I thought you won't wake-up.

DARA - tsk! I smirk! why? do you want me to die!

BOM - yahhhh!!!!!! (shout)

DARAaiigoooo!!!! do you really need to shout (I shout back)

BOM- (she hug me again) omo!!! you are really fine now cause you can shout like that. huhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA - aizzzzz!!!! I'm ok now!so you don't have to worry, and we can go out now.

BOM - ahhh!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... 

DARA- why?

BOM - we can't go out yet!

DARA - ehhh???? why?

BOM - because of what happened in the mall

DARA - why? what happened?

BOM FLASHBACK

you ! i'll make sure you'll pay for it. i'll make you pay for it. how dare you lay your hand to me and my friend. remember this. yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i'll make sure that GD will learn about this, i'll let him know that you miss treated his girlfriend SANDARA PARK.......................

I was wiggling trying to be free from this 3 *dhjdrf**... then suddenly I herd someone call my friend.

SANDARA?

I look around to see who was it. then I saw him, the person who called her name was no other than the SUPERSTAR LEE MINHO.

LEE MINHO - HI! we meet again, SANDARA PARK

omo! he still remember her, so he still remember us then.

BOM - omo! LEE MINHO shiee!! you can still remember us?

LEE MINHO - of course!!

BOM - omoahh!! we were being dragged away out because of those es! omo! i'm sorry for my words, we were trying to get an autograph from you actually!

LEE MINHO - oh!! you should have just went to the backstage.

BOM -Oh really? we didn't know that we could do that.

DARA - ahh!! LEE MINHO'shi!!!! can you please give us your autograph?

LEE MINHO - of course! 

(then he give us his Autograph, we were about to leave him when he call Sandara again, I was more shock when he put his black suit on sandara)

BOM - omo! does he like her?

and because of that the crowd became wild, they were pushing us, so that they can make there way toward the two, the next thing I saw was when Lee Minho carrying Dara trying to get out from the crowd, but no matter how much he try, the crowd became more wild, plus! Reporters were added, there was few reporters before that incident then now I can't count anymore. Securities of Minho were not enough to get out from that crowd. I can't go near of them anymore, i was push on the back,I got worried of my friend I need to do something. I went to the next floor so that I can see them from here, than I saw that my friend is still not moving and I saw that Minho and his securities are having a hard time. I really don't know what to do anymore, when suddenly I saw someone familiar I run towards that person

BOM - excuse me! 

James- yes!

BOM - you are the Secretary of Gdragon right?

JAMES - do I know you?

BOM - yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (shouting) were is Gdragon! that !he can't even take care of my best friend and he has guts to call my best friend as his girlfriend

JAMES - excuse me?

BOM - yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! My best friend is dyinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!!!! (I was shouting while shaking him)

I feel relieve when I saw Gdragon he was like talking to the person in charge on the Mall!!! I know I can't waste time, so for me to get his attention I was shouting while running towards him.

BOM - KWOM Jiyoooonngggg!!!!!! Gdargonnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was looking at me, literally all of those people from that floor where i was

BOm - yahhh!!! I was about to get near him! when suddenly 4 of his guards stop me.

Bom - yahh!!! let me pass!!! I need to talk to him.

Sales lady1 - OMO!!! that's her again. 

sales lady2 - yahhh!!!! what are you still doing here?

BOm - you es!!! I will kill you if something will happened to my friend. I will definitely kill the both of you.

Sales lady1- this girl is crazy!!! let her out here, before she could do something in here.

BOM - yahhhh!!!! let me speak to gdragon,my friend will die! (was trying all my best to get away from them but I realizemy power is not enough! I need to do something before they kick me out from here.

BOM - SANDARA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't think of anything anymore, I was shouting his name but he is not even giving me a look, so I decided to call her name instead trying my luck to get his attention.

WAIT!

omo,omo! I got his attention... so next time instead of his name i'll say sandara park to call him.,wahahahaha!!!!! LOL!!!!

Gd - park bom shi???

BOM - yes! yes!yes!yes! (I don't know how many times i did say yes to him!)

GD - what are you doing here? what is going on?

BOM - I don't have time to explain now. something happened and that's because of your stupid EMPLOYEE! (I emphasize the word employee while looking at those two sales lady, and I saw the changes on there faces, they look like they will die from falling into 56floor building)

gd - I don't understand.

BOM - SANDARA IS DYING YOU STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SANDARA YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! I was not able to stop myself anymore so shout on him, I saw how shock he was because of my action but thanks god! he was able to make an action into it, i told him some of the details,like where is SANDARA.

BOM - she collapsed! and they can't get out from the crowd, Minho is carrying her right now but they can't get out fr.......

I was not even finished explaining it to him when he run and I think I know where he was going I followed him, but he run really fast, as a matter of fact everything was really fast. when I reach the grand floor I was stand with his action.

GD - let me carry her!

MINHO - I'll do it.

SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND