THE PHONE CALL

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

are you feeling better now? I ask him

hmmm, he just nod, then I change the wet towel on his forehead.

I was about to stand when he stopped me.

don't leave, please don't leave.

I just smile, then I nod then I hold his hand... yes! I will just be hear, I will stay hear beside you.. I assure him

then he smile and went back to sleep.

I looked at him, I study each part of his face, It's weird but I felt my heart uneasy when I'm staring at him, I feel pain. for unknown reason tears start coming out from my eyes.

what happened to you, what happened to us, I start asking him, even though he is sleeping. then I just look at him again, trying to memorize this feeling he is causing me, then I suddenly remember GD, how is he, why is he busy  when I was tried to call him. is he alright? then I remember CL again.

omo! I'M DEAD! CL doesn't know where to find me, no one knows that I came here. so I look for my phone and I deal Bom's number, I remember! I forgot to have CL's number

Hello! where you? we've been looking for you.

don't look for me, I'm at Mino's place, he's sick.

ahhh?!! why? is he ok?

yes! he is getting better, can you please tell CL not to look for me, I might stay here, I need to make sure that his ok.

ok! don't worry I'll take care of CL she said.

ok then thank you, bye now. 

then the call got disconnected. I can't remember what happened exactly, how fast did I came here at Minho's Unit, all I know was when I got my phone from Bom, I went to the rest room and I check all my messages.

FLASH BACK

MESSAGE FROM: +63************

Hiy baby!!! miss you

then I smile while I'm reading his message

MESSAGE FROM: +63************

Hiy baby! why can't I contact your number, are you ok?

MESSAGE FROM: +63************

baby! call me as soon as possible or else......

then I smile again, he such a bopssy person.

MESSAGE FROM: +63************

Hiy! where are you? are you still asleep? sleepy head..

MESSAGE FROM: +63************

baby! now it's too late already.... call me.

MESSAGE FROM: +63************

your phone is still off, where are you?

MESSAGE FROM: +63************

now I understand, go get your phone and call me as soon as possible...

ehh? how does he knows that I don't have my phone with me, there are like 20 more message left but I didn't bother to read them cause I dial his number.

THE NUMBER YOU DIAL IS BUSY AND CAN'T ACCEPT CALL AS OF THIS MOMENT, PLEASE CALL AGAIN LATER, BYE!

He's busy? but he said...,,, aiiizzzzz!!!!! then I decided to read all of my unread message.

MESSAGE FROM : +25***********

Hiy! are you ok?

MESSAGE FROM : +25***********

hiy! what happened to you? i ask you to update me as soon as you arrived.

MESSAGE FROM : +25***********

I'm worried, are you ok?

then I suddenly feel my heart beating so fast, then I felt my phone vibrate, without looking who it was I answered it.

Hello! I've.....

hi!

ohhh!!!! Minho.

yes! where you expecting someone's call.

oh!! no! I was actually reading your message.

oh! so you have just read my message?

I'm sorry, I just got my phone, Bom has it, that's why I was not able to returned message.

I see, it's ok! I just call to check.

I'm ok! thank you, nwe what happened? you don't sound ok.

just have a fever.

*****END OF FLASH BACK*********

then just like that I flew hear, how did I find it? it was miracle... then I realize that I haven't talked to GD so I decided to send him a message first.

TO : +63************

Hi! how are you, been trying to call but it seems like your busy cause all I get for a respond is the machine telling me your busy now, are you ok? is business ok?

SEND

1

2

3

4

5

 .

.

.

10 minutes has pass but I didn't hear anything from him, so I decided to deal his number.

*****RING********

*****RING********

*****RING********

*****RING********

Hello!

then I was stiffed, it was a woman who answered his phone, at first I was shocked but I realize maybe his secretary.

Yes! Hello! I need to talk to Ji young Please!

1

2

.

.

.

22 second silence

Who is this? the woman on the other line asked.

ahhh!!! this is Dara! are you his secretary?

Dara???

1

2

3

4

5 seconds of silence...

ohh!! Dara! Sandara Park.. right?

then I heard back round noise.

(who is that?? I heard ji young asked)

Dara. the lady on the other line answer.

(give it to me, he ask)

no! can't you see I'm talking to her. the woman on the other line

(I said give it to me, with a very intense and fierce voice)

then I heard as if they were fighting to get the phone.

(what are you doing KIKO! this is not so you.)

I heard him say... KIKO who's KIKO?

why? are you afraid that she..........

then the call got disconnected.... what was that? who's KIKO? I ask myself out loud. then I felt my heartbeats so fast.

are you ok?

I look around to see where was that voice coming from, then I saw Minho trying to stand even though he is still sick, I run to him to support him to sit on his bed. I felt crying cause my heart is palpitating, I can feel my hand shaking, but I'm trying to do my best not to show it to him, so I am faking a smile. then suddenly he pulled me over to him and he hugged me really tight.

 you stupid, cry if you feel like crying, I know it hurts. you haven't changed a bit.

then without any other words, my tears are racing out from my eyes... I was crying really hard, sobbing actually, then I hugged him tight as well.

I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry that you have to go this dara! I'm sorry. he said, then I cry out loud again.

-----------------------------------------

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE..