MY BFF

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

It was just like 2 or 3 days that we haven't met, then you found someone already, she said in a very cute yet sad voice.

Oh! come on,Bom'yahh!!!! you are still my one and only best friend.

really? she ask with puppy eyes...

hmmmm,, then I just nod.

then! I introduce them to each other again.I was not able to do that awhile ago because when I tried to introduce CL to Bom, Bom walked out saying that she now know the reason why I was able to not contact her, she looked so cute though when she's acting like this. then after the very dramatic introduction we went to the cafeteria. every one is staring on us, as if they saw someone from death lol!

what's with them, I ask Bom! in a whisper way.

don't mind them, she said. 

omg! who is she really dating is it GD or Minho. - (student)

no one knows she is a you know. -(student 2)

will you need to admired her, she manage to get two hot man or maybe the right sentence should be two extra ordinary man to be exact. _ (student 3)

are they talking about me? I ask bom again, then she stopped and looked at me.

you don't need to take it by heart, you know that they are just insecure.... so just let it pass you, she said! then I just nod 

but I need you to go first, I just need to go somewhere..she said

ehh?!!! where are you going? I ask her. and where is CL? we looked around to looked for her, she was just following us awhile ago, then suddenly I heard voices.

come! there someone is fighting over there. (student)

really? lets take a look (student)

then I suddenly felt something, my instinct is telling me that it's CL, so I grab BOM and we run towards the crowd.

who the hell do you think you are, to order us like that. a tall and slim student said, and she looks so mad, that I think she forgot the word composure.

I'm just saying that you should say sorry to her, for bad mouthing her.

why do we need to do that? who do you think she is, and who do you think you are anyway. one of the girl said.

and isn't what we said is right, she is a will maybe a or what ever you call it, she have two man at the same time. one of the girl said that.

I was griping my hand, trying to control myself, but I felt like it's not enough, I was about to go to them and maybe depend myself but Bom stooped me, then she went to them. I was about to follow her and maybe stop her but I was astound with what she did....

******PAK-PAK!!!!!*************************


Yes! she slap the girl who said that I am a and s***, wh****.. it was not just an ordinary slap it was like a punch slap, if there is something like that.

don't you dear say that to her, your nothing compare to her, so don't you ever dear to let you bad mouth say even her name.... she said, then she turn around and she grab my hand and we walked away from that crowd, I looked around then I saw CL following us.

I know since before that Bom has this part of her, and because of what happened I am deeply touch.

SOMEONE'S POV

so! you came.

I receive your message.

OF COURSE!!! I'm wondering now, for the reason that you came, is it because you want to see me cause for how many years this is the first time I have permitted you to see me again, or it is because you are afraid that I will suddenly appear in front of you with that new so cold Millionaire Lover's.

what do you want?

now I think I know the answer. Then I just smile half smile actually, I know this time around he is not playing with that girl, she is the first girl among all of those girl she dated that he publicly showed and accept he is dating with.

who is she? I ask...

why are you so interested about her?

why not? someone is actually claiming to be the GIRLFRIEND of my soon to be husband.

 *******************SORRY FOR THE SHORT&BORING UPDATE*****************