THE MILLIONAIRES LOVER

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

HOST

we would like you to know that this is just a 15 minutes open interview. 

Reporter 1

why it's just 15 minutes we were informed that it will be 30 minutes.

HOST

we do apologize but there are changes with the schedule, the young master needs to attend some business.

NOW LETS ALL WELCOME THE YOUNG MASTER WITH THE FUTURE YOUNG LADY OF THE HOUSE.

REPORTERS BECAME WILD WHEN THEY HEARD HIM SAY THE FUTURE YOUNG LADY OF THE HOUSE, AS SOON AS THE DOOR OPEN AND THEY CAME OUT THERE ARE SO MANY FLASHES ALL OVER THE PLACE AND REPORTERS BECAME SO NOISY BECAUSE OF SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Reporter 1 – is she the future Mrs. Kwon?

Reporter 2 – when did you guys meet?

Reporter 3 – What is her name?

Reporter 4- is this for good already?

Reporter 5 – how about Miss. Sulli?

DARA'S POV

I am now standing in front of a crowd! I don't really understand what is going on, all I know is that I followed what I thought is right, he came to me with an offer of help. And he promise me something that someone like me can's resist.

I can't see anything because of so many flashes, I feel so scared, I remember when we first met, it's same as today there are so many flashes and so many people asking him same question as today, I feel like my body will betray me, cause it is now shaking. But I felt secured when I feel his arm around my waist. And he hold my hand really tight. And because of that I lend my head on his chest, I am now facing him. because of my move the crowd became more wild, specially when he hold my face to look at him and I was stand by what he said

GD – this woman in front of you is the woman I have been looking for.

I was looking at his eyes, when he said that, I don't know why but I know that it was all just an act, but it feels so real. I was more shock when I felt something touching my LIPS,I was still looking at him and I see that his eyes is closed, then I was not able to control my self when I gasped because he pull me really close to him, the next thing I know was when I closed my eyes and when I feel his lips moving, I don't know how to respond, I want to push him away from me, but my body is telling me different so what I did is that I followed what is he doing.

I don't know but we got lost from our own world, I can't remember how many minutes we stayed like that. We just stopped because we need to breath.

GD – so I guess! You all had the answer now... have a good day to all of you!!

GD'S POV

I was stand, I can't believe that I got lost from my world, I didn't expect her to respond like that. It makes me want her more, I want more.. thanks God we were in front of that crowd or else I might do something already... we are now on our way inside the room that I give for her to stay while she is under my care. She is walking really fast and I think I know why....

GD – hiyy!!!! what's with the hurry???? (with a smirk on my face)

DARA – ahhh..... ehhh.... I.....mmmmmmm.........

GD – hiyy!!! relax! Breath out, breath in.. come on....

then she followed what I have just told her

GD – so now tell me,!! why do you look so tense?

DARA – ahhhhh........ mmmmmm............

GD – don't tell me.....!!!!!

DARA – yahhhh!!!! why did you do that????

GD – I knew it... wahahahahaha!!!!!! + _______________ +

DARA – ehhhh!!!!! aizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................!!!!! (then she march going on her room)

DARA'S POV

I feel so ashamed of my self. How did I do that? I can't believe that I kiss him back, I can't believe that I did that in front of those people.. OMG!!! in front of media, so people in the world will definitely see that.. OMG!! I'm doomed...then he is even teasing me now... I can't believe him....

GD – that was really good..

DARA – ehhh????!!!! (aiiiizzzz, why did I forget to luck the door)

GD – I didn’t know, you could do that??

DARA – yahhhh!!!! get out here, get out.............

GD – relax!!! i'm not gonna do anything to you......

then he is moving toward me...

DARA – what are you doing?? don't come near me... I told you! Don't come near me.

The next thing I know is that he is already very near to me, really near that I could smell his every breath, so close that I could hear his heart, so close that one extra move our LIPS will be one again... so what I did is I close my eyes.

GD – I told you!! I'm not gonna do anything to you, not unless you will ask for it.

DARA – ehh???? what are you talking about? (I open my eyes, and I look directly on his eyes)

GD – tell me!!.............. tell me that you want me!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA – 0 _____________ 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what??????????

GD – tell me that you want more and I'll be more than happy to give you my service!!!!!!

DARA – T__________________T !!!!!!!!!!! yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I pushed him with all my power I have left, I can't believe him)

GD – wahahahahahahaha!!! you look so funnny!!!!!!!!!

DARA - get out now or else i will be the one to go...

GD - ok! ok! Chill......

DARA – out. Jiyong, out!!!!

GD – ok!! i'll see you later then....

DARA – ehh???? what for????

GD – you will know later, new. DARA!

DARA – ehhh???

GD – welcome to my world!

DARA – ehhhhh?????

 

GD – you are now officially the MILLIONAIRES LOVER! 

________________________________________________

HI GUYS!!!! SORRY THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE THIS PAST FEW DAYS I WAS REALLY BUSY... 

NWE I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THERE PAST ON THE UPCOMING CHAPTER SO LOOK FORWARD FOR IT... THANKS :)