MY LIFE, MY LOVE

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

I feel so relax, the view is so beautiful, it is twilight, this place is about to be cover by dark once again, Minho brought me here, we stayed here for like 3 days already, this is the place where he brought me when we had our date, the date where I thought he was GD. I am looking at the sunset, then I felt someone sit beside me.

'beautiful isn't it?

then I looked at that person,

'yes! very.

'what are you thinking?

then I looked at him back, with half smile on my lips.

'nothing important.

then he didn't talk.

'I just miss my life before, and i have so many questions,...... what if that night didn't happened? what if our parents are still alive now? what if we were not separated, will all of this happened?

'none of this will happened... but I guess things happened for a reason.

then  i looked at him.

'i guess too.

then I lean my head on his shoulder.

'things will be ok! just believe on it.

'will I see him again?

then I felt the different on his energy when I ask that to him.

'if you believe so, of course you will.

'can you tell me what kind of woman kiko is?

then he looked at me, asking for an assurance. i just nod my head.

'she is a brave woman, like you! you have same genuine smile, she is kind too, it just that she was born with a golden spoon on .

'and I am not, that is one of the big reason why we can't be together.

'that is not true, dara! you know that, anyone can have all the money in the world, but none of those things can be compare to you, dara! you are precious than any gem,gold silver, or any treasure that you can think in the world. cause you are priceless, and you need to know that.

I was so touch with what he said, i was not able to stop myself then I hug him really tight.

'why can't you be him, why is it needed to be him.

'everything happened for a reason.

'oppa! can you help me, help me forget about him, help me cure this pain I have now.

then he give us a distance, he broke the closeness we have, then he looked at me closely, i was looking down then he grab my chin and he made me look at him.

'i will do anything if that what you wish for.

'yes! help me.

then the next thing I see was he is coming close to me, close to a point that i can feel his nose and now his lips touching mine. yes! he kissed me, it was a short kiss, but it leaves something on me.

***AT THE MANSION***

'All of you go out! I don't want to see anyone of you.

then all of them went out, it has been like this since he arrived, all of the glass from the mansion is broken, everything that is breakable is already broken, the mansion is in a mess, and almost all of his guard is injured cause he bent out his anger on them,

'Young master, you need to control your emotion. - james

'no!! you get out of here, don't come here not unless you found her.

'Stop this none-sense Jiyong!

'oh! my father! when did you arrive my father?

'what are doing son? why are you doing this?

'son? wahahahahahaha!!!!!!  don't call me that way old man. I was never a son to you and you were never a father to me.

then he was about to turn his back on his son.

'ow! so you are a leaving again? well that's where you are good at, if there is a thing that you can't fix, you leave it, you turn your back on it, just like you have done to my mother.

'I said stop it Jiyong!

'no! you stop! i'm so over you, what else do you want from me?, why can't you leave me alone?

he didn't answer.

'compose your self Jiyong! next week is the official announcement about your marriage, I don't want people to see you like that.

then he just smirk with what his father said.

'and what makes you think that I will be obedient about that?

then he start walking away from his son, but before he leave him.

'because I won't let anyone to stop this  merge, either you like it or not. and you can stop thinking or looking about that girl because she will never comeback.

then he leave him just like that.

'no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,, you will see, I swear under the name of my mom! you will regret all of this, I will make you suffer, I will make everyone around you suffer.

then the next thing was something that no one from that place anticipated to happened, Jiyong jumped from the window down to the ground.

GD'S POV

Dara! I will see you again, I must see you again, if this is a way for me to see you again then I am more than welling to give up everything for you, if it means my life for me to see you one  more time, then it is for you to take.