THE CHARITY BALL

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

I was looking my reflection on the mirror, I'm amazed with what I'm seeing, then I look down on my belly, I see that it's bigger than usual at least for me, my doc. Said that I have a small belly for someone pregnant for morethan 3 months.

"Baby! Stay strong ok! Mama loves you so much.. While rubbing my tummy.

Then I smile on how I looked like talking to my self. Then I looked at my whole self, I look totally different the dress I am wearing totally complement my skin and the gesture of my body,  am wearing a red dress though so strong for my likings but it's beautiful, it's not too revealing for me, the front style of the dress is showing a classy yet conservative style, but the back part of it is totally showing everything, it's a backless dress.

"Will I guess, I need to show some skin sometimes, I told myself.

Then I heard a knocking on the door.

"Come in.

I was still trying to fix my make-up, I was waiting for that person who came to talk but I hear nothing, I looked at who came and there I saw Minho, standing near the door just looking at me.

"Are you just gonna stand there?

I told him, and he was like someone who was pull out from no where to reality,

"Im sorry, I was lost.

" I know, so is it time to go?

Then he reach my hand, then I cling on him.

"You look ravishing.

I look at him, and give him a genuine smile.

"Thank you, I think it’s a part of being pregnant.

Then I lean my head on his shoulder while we were walking, we are about to go to charity ball held by his friend, this will be the first time that we will go out into public since that incident, at first I was not willing to come but he made me realize that it's ok, I can't hide forever, and in the first place it's an out side the country event.

We arrived at this 63floor building, there was even a red carpet on it, I saw reporters outside the building taking pictures for every guests that arrived for that said event. 

When it's our time to go, I was having a second thought, but Minho assured me that everything will be ok.

"It's ok! I'm with you.

He said, so he went out first, and he open the door of the car for me, as soon as we were out of the car Flashes of the cameras are all over us, he hold me really tight and very close to him, anyone who sees us won't even have a small doubt that we are not in love or couple.

We manage to enter the venue without me fallen or tripping. And I was so glad for that. The place is so big, there are so many people that was there, and no doubt they are all high class people.

Almost 2 hrs, had past, and we did nothing but talking to people Minho's are familiar with and he never did forget to introduce me to each one of them. When I suddenly feel hungry I ask Minho if we can eat.

"I think my baby is hungry.. I whisper it to him..

Then he smiled at me.

"Oh! You baby.. you really don't want not to be part of this as well huh! While rubbing my tummy..

Then I smile with how he looks like doing that, with that view of us, no one will think that he is not the real father of my child, I am so grateful of him, he never let me feel that I am alone on this.

We are about to step out of that crowd to go to dining area where we could possibly grab something to eat, when the host of that event stopped us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to thank you all for the gratitude of coming here tonight and for all of your heart warming donation, I now would like to welcome the head of this event.. Mr. Larry Lee.

Then everyone welcome him. He is someone on his early 50s but he still look good.

"Thank you everyone again, for coming tonight, and i am so grateful for the donation we have received today, this charity has been one of the top and big charity event for how many decades and it won't stay like that without all of you. And I would like to gratefully send my heartwarming gratitude for donating $100,000.00 For the one and only, Mr. Kwon Jiyoung! Enjoy the night everyone.

As soon as I heard his name, I felt like I'm gonna give-in, my feet is trembling, then I hold Minho's hand so tight that makes him look at me.

"Psst!! Don't panic, let me get you out of here.

Then we start to walk away of that crowd. 

"look who we have here.

Then I felt my heart stopped I don't need to look for the owner of that voice, cause I know just by the reaction of my body who was it as soon as I heard his voice.

"Don't tell me you guys are leaving already, the event is not yet to start.

He said again, he sounded so cold, no trace of any emotion but bitterness.

"Dara needs.......

I stopped Minho for what his about to stay, I press his hand with to much energy to let him stop, I look back to see him face to face.

"Of course not! As you've said the event is not yet to start, we don't want to missed anything tonight, right?

Then I look at Minho, then he just smiled at me.

" as a matter of fact, we were just trying to look for a place where we could be alone.

I continue then I give him a bitter smile...

"So if you could excuse us..

Then I grab Minho's hand and we walk away from them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all of you my beautiful readers, I want to have some Q&A portion..

If you guys have something that is not so clear for you, please don't hesitate to ask me and I will be morethan glad to answer.

Lots of ♡♡