THE FAN MEETING

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

AT THE REST ROOM

Bom - Dara’yah????

Dara - ahhh!!!! Bom?????

Dara - Bom! I’m here.

Bom - omo!!! Here you are.

Then she hug me really tight,OMG! I miss her so much, I realize that I haven’t talked to her for long. 

Bom - what are you doing here? Are you ok?

Dara - ehhh!!!! Oh!! Yes! I’m ok.

Bom - are you sure?

Dara - yes! Ofcourse..

I was thinking of telling her my situation but a part of me is stopping me, telling me that it might hurt my best friend, I am the one and only person who knows how much she like Minho, and I don’t want to disappoint her.

Bom - let’s go?

Dara - ehhhh??? Ahhh!! Where?

Bom - aiggggoooo!!! Here you go again....

Dara - what?

Bom - Lee minho is here, so I can’t let this pass, I know you know that I’m his number one fan right? And beside you are not allowed to say no for this because this is the only way that you will be forgiven.

Dara - ehhhh???

Bom - yes!!! You never contact me for this past few days. Even text message theres nothing.

Dara - I’m sorry for that, it just that you know,, I..... .... Really can’t ....

Bom - pssstttt!!!!!! No, can’t or no......... You will come with me...

Now i’m screwed. What will I do, bom is being bom again, I know I can’t stop her. What will I do, she was already drugging me god knows where, I was still thinking while being drag by her when my phone rang!!!!

Hello!

Gd - you call me, I was doing something I didn’t hear your call.

Dara - Gd’yahhh!!! I . ... . . . . 

Then suddenly Bom took the phone from me.

Bom - hello! Gd. Dara is fine and she is with me now. Is it ok! If she will spend her time with me for now?

Gd - oh.... Sure!!!

Bom - ok bye!!!

Then she hung up the phone, I was shock with her action, not only she hung-up on him first but she turned the phone off and she keep it, she didn’t returned it to me. I felt weird by her action but I didn’t mind it. I felt more weird when we were trying to make our way to have a better view of Minho it seems like people out there are already anticipating that we are the one who will sit on it, it was very crowded yet! We were able to make our way in front row without any hustle at all, isn’t it weird? To think that it’s Lee Minho’s show.

I was full of doubt when i heard the MC

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE MAN OF HOUR LETS ALL WELCOME LEE MINHO.

Woooowwww!!!!!!

Minho!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

opppAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

All I hear was the crowd being so hyper and they are all over him. Shouting his name, I don’t know but I felt like we had an eye contact, he sang a song, then I heard the MC again

Omg!!! That was so mind blowing.

MC - hi!! Minho. How are you?

Minho - i’m good, thank you! How about you.

MC - well, i was just fine awhile ago, but now i think I’m dying... Wahahaha

The crowd laugh as well.

I didn’t mind to listen to them, I was trying to distract myself. Looking there and here, I wish that this show will end as soon as possible.

MC - ok! We have a question that we have handy, this are question from fans.

Then the crowd went crazy again.

MC - so I will ask 3 question first.

Number one question : who is Minho if your drunk.

Minho - I really don’t know, I haven’t watch myself while I’m drunk, maybe next time I’ll ask my manager to take a video of me, so that next time I can tell you.

Then the crowd laugh again.

MC - next question, ow! I like this question.

What are you afraid off?

Minho - well, we know that commonly people like me, will say that we are afraid of the time when we well, lose our fans, so I guess, that’s the same with me, I hate loosing anyone, well I think I can’t lose anyone, I won’t and I will not.

MC - of course, you will not. Your fans love you till the end.

Then the crowd became noisy again, they all shout “no you will not lose us” blah blah blah....... I’m not mistaken now, I’m sure that when he was saying all of those line he was looking at our side, not sure though if he was looking at me directly.

MC - last question from me. Who is Minho when your In love.

Minho - I’m a person who is willing to give up my everything for the woman I LOVE.

Wooooooowww!!!!

Oppa!!! Saranghe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We love you Minho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I thought, it ends with that, I was positioning my self to stand when I heard the MC again.

MC - now, the most awaited part of this. There will be a lucky fan who will have a private date with Minho, and they will have a date to one of the most beautiful Island in the country. 

We will choose anyone from here, if you will be able to answer 3 question that will be ask by Lee Minho directly.

Then god knows what happened to the crowd, i was even push so hard to the point that i fell to the ground, i was glad that bom was to the rescue.

He was able too ask like 3 woman already, but it seems that one of them was able to answer all the question right. Then suddenly I heard Bom voice.

Bom - mee!!! I wan’t to answer the questions as well.

Omo!!! She is really a fan of Minho, she even want to date him huh!!!! Then he start asking bom a question, then I heard him ask the third question.

What was the name of the woman that I was looking for?

I was stiffed, how can he ask her that? Then suddenly Bom looked at me, i don’t know why but I felt so scared and empty, she was looking at me when she said.

BOM - the name of the woman that you have been looking for is .... . . . .. . . . . . 

It all feels like slow motion