SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

JIYONG'S POV

I was so busy this past few days! school, work. at this age of mine I already manage some of our Business specially here in Korea plus. some scandal given by media, those thing are some of those things that make's me busy. it's my duty to check all of our Establishment to make sure that everything is into proper place, that's one of our secret that makes our company on top! so for this week end i'm schedule to check all the malls that we have in Seoul.

JAMES - Master! would you like to start from the south?

JIYONG - ahh??? no, Let's start from west.

JAMES - ehh!!! but Sir! we always start at South.

JIYONG - isn't it nice to start something new?

JAMES - ahh! yes sir! I'll informed everyone.

JIYONG - no james! what the use, if you will informed them, I want this to be a surprise visit.

JAMES - ok Master! n'we I herd there is some short of event at SOUTH MALL.

JIYONG - Yah! i know, The superstar is having his Fan signing today, that's the very reason I want to visit that while everyone is busy! I would like to know how does our stuff handle an occasion like this.

JAMES - ok Master!

FLASHBACK BEFORE JAME'S ENTER THE ROOM

JIYONG - I looked for my phone to check into something, when I found what I'm looking for I deal the number.

HELLO!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!! YAHHH???? WHY ARE YOU KEEP ON CALLING AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN TALKING... DONT CALL ME i CAN'T HERE YOU............

I'm sure where she is now, I here crowd and I hear people shouting LEE MINHO'S NAME so she is a fan of  LEE MINHO huh!

I called her how many times but I never introduce my self, I just want to hear her shouting, I find it really cute and attractive every time she is pissed off. she became my stress reliever if am sad or stress I called her, I was really planning to visit her to make fun of her again, that's the reason why I change the Plan today.

______________________________________________________________

BOM - I tell you! I need to speak with the manager!

SALE'S LADY 1 - excuse me ma'am but our manager is busy right now and she can't talk to just anyone.

BOM - Excuse me? what just anyone? that woman there is the GIRLFRIEND of the owner of this company, so be nice and call the manager.

SALES'S LADY 2 - excuse me miss, I have been working here for like so many years already, and I tell you what, i know this strategy already, and this is not the first time I hear someone claiming to be the girlfriend of GDRAGON.

BOM - what? claiming? I am not just claiming, it's true that she is the girlfriend of GD. why don't you believe me?

SALE'S LADY 1 - if she is the girlfriend I am the wife, so you better get our from here, before I lost the very small patient I have left for you?

BOM - what? did you just say? 

SALE'S LADY - i said get out from here and stop day dreaming? how can it be even possible that a granny looked like will be girlfriend of GD? are you psycho?

BOM - what? granny? yahhhhhh!!! packkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA - the next thing I know we are already being drag out from the mall, we are being carried by 6 security of the said mall.when I saw that 2 of the SALE'S LADY was pushing and trying to hurt BOM I run towards them and try to stop them, but even me they hurt me, will in fact I got more hurt than BOM.

BOM - you ! i'll make sure you'll pay for it. i'll make you pay for it. how dare you lay your hand to me and my friend. remember this. yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i'll make sure that GD will learn about this, i'll let him know that you miss treated his girlfriend SANDARA PARK.......................

DARA - all I can do is close my eyes for my bestfriend action, she was shouting while being carried away, and that is the very reason why everyone was looking at us, literally everyone, that I think even the person who has an event was looking at us all of those people at the event was looking at us.

______________________________________________________

MINHO'S POV

I was busy signing autograph, taking pictures to fans when i knew I herd someone. it is so noisy here, everyone is shouting my name LEE MINHO. but it didn't skip my hearing when someone shout her name.

SANDARA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try to look around to look for her but i didn't see her, I think I just miss her that much, but I was really wishing I could see her again. I dismissed that thought for me to focus and after 30 minutes again I hear that name, then suddenly i saw that the crowd was looking at something I followed it, then I saw what they were looking it's not something it's someone. the someone that i would like to see, that someone that I miss the most. that someone that i was dreaming about, that some is SANDARA PARK

the next thing i knew is that i was being push side by side because I am walking towards her. then the crowd become more noisy and wild, at first i thought i won't reach her. I was Glad that Buddyguards helped me to pass through the crowd! this are one of the time that i hate being famous. 

SANDARA? that's all I could say!

_________________________________________________________________

DARA'S POV

I was just quite all the time that we were being carried away, when I heard people were whispering about us, when I open my eyes I saw that everyone was really looking at us, I feel so embarrassed, so I close my eyes again wishing that I will disappear or this people carrying us will fly so that we can be out of this embarrassment. when I felt that the 3 guards who was carrying me stop from walking and i didn't hear Bom shouting and cursing, then suddenly I har someone calling my name

SANDARA?

I open my eyes! when I heard my name being called, I got confused when I saw the person who called me..

ehhhh??????? that's all I could say.

LEE MINHO - HI! we meet again, SANDARA PARK

DARA - ahhohhh!! Hi! we meet again..( at first I can't believe that he still remember me, but he does still remember me)

LEE MINHO - what is going on? what happened?

DARA - he is talking about why are we being DRAG away by this guard, I was about to answer him, when BOM cut me off.

BOM - omo! LEE MINHO shiee!! you can still remember us?

LEE MINHO - of course!!

BOM - omoahh!! we were being dragged away out because of those es! omo! i'm sorry for my words, we were trying to get an autograph from you actually!

LEE MINHO - oh!! you should have just went to the backstage.

BOM -Oh really? we didn't know that we could do that.

DARA - I saw that everyone is already taking pictures of us, and whispering about us, I heard some are asking who am I, and how does LEE MINHO know about me. so before it got worst I ask her to give my friend an autograph.

DARA - ahh!! LEE MINHO'shi!!!! can you please give us your autograph?(I hand to him the notes and pen that I was hplding all the time)

LEE MINHO - of course! 

BOM - thank you so much, thank you LEE MINHO

DARA - thank you LEE MINHO! (was about to turn my back and walk when I herd him call my name again)

LEE MINHO - DARA

DARA - I was shock of his action, specially when he put his black suit on me. my jaw dropped! and I know everyone who was witnessing that moment was ready to kill me. everyone now is surrounding us! the whisper become loud, and flashes of camera are the only thing that I could see, next thing I knew everyone was trying to push me. I don't know what happened my vision become blurred, my breathing became hard and my knees can't handle it anymore i felt like I'm bout to faint, but even before I reach the floor, someone catch me, I felt two strong hand and that's the last thing I remember.

______________________________________________________________

VOTE GUYS!!! so that i will be inspired and update more.. :)