I LOVE YOU

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

No! It's not like that, believe me it was nothing

of course not! now I got what I need, It's GAME OVER

his words are keep on lingering on my head, I don't know what was those for but I feel uneasy.

I was about to turn my back to go back to his room when I heard him.

hiy! your there.

ahh... hi! with my very awkward look.

come.,, he said! 

and without any hesitation I went to him, he ask me to sit on his lap like a baby, then I obey him, I was sitting on his lap while my to arms wrap on his shoulder.

how's your night?

ahhh!!! good, i said. you?

wonderful! the best night I ever had.

then I giggle, with just the thought of last night.

hmmp!!! your thinking naughty thing huh!

what? I was about to stand because he is teasing me again but he was able to stop me,

don't worry baby, I do the same, with a smirk on his lips.

I look at him horrified with what he just said.

don't tell me........ I ask.

hahahahahaha!!!! why?!,,,, would you like too?

now? here? I ask? ehhhhh??!!!! I feel my face burning, I know that by now I look like a tomato already, what the h*** why is he asking me this.

then I fell his hand move on my back, and he start kissing my neck. I can feel my body trembling, and my hormones are starting there world war III.

G...D!!!

Jiyong, it's jiyong call me Jiyong baby!

then he start moving, he guide me to stand while holding me on my hips and he let me face him and he position me on his lap in a way that he is in the middle of me while we are facing each other.

G,,... ah!! jiyong! someone might see us.

shhhhhhhh!!! it's ok baby, let them be.

then he kiss me passionately, it was so slow that i'm so eager to go more, it was so passionate to a point that all of my hormones are battling really hard to go to the end point. 

jiyong! your killing  me.

I know baby! I want you to feel me. he said.

then he pull me even more closer to him. I was sitting on the middle part of his body , that it makes me feel even more awkward with our position.

feel me baby, feel me.

then he start moving, he start pushing me back and fort, then i was stiffed when I realize what we are doing we are doing it with our clothes on, though it's weird but it still feel good, then I felt something in the golden part of my body, something hard that is poking it every time that we move.

can you feel me now baby? he ask.

I was just looking at him with confusion all over my face, then he move again, there I realize what he meant.

I just nodded like a child and then I lean my head on his shoulder because I can't bare to see his teasing eyes.

that's how powerful you are to me, baby! you make me hard all the time. then he start moving again, we were almost into the heaven part even though we are not totally doing it cause of the clothing we have, when suddenly he stopped, and it was killing me.

what is it james?

I was shock, i feel so shy. I look around to see him, then I saw that I forgot to lock the door awhile ago I feel so ashamed of my self, so someone is actually listening to us the whole time or worst watching maybe. 

I stood up really fast, and I didn't bother look back at him I run towards his room, then when I was out of his study room I saw James standing outside, though he was far from the door but I'm pretty sure he heard what we were doing. when he saw me, he looked down, he look apologetic, then I run and I pass through him.as soon as I was able to close the door from his room, I went to his bathroom as if I am so familiar inside his room, I took a quick bath when I was done I wrap my self with the first towel that I saw, then I realize I don't have dress, I went out the bathroom with just towel covering my body. then there I saw him sitting on his bed while his legs is crossing, he is sitting in there like a king. then he look at me from head to toe, then he smile.

you look tempting. he said! then he stood up looks like he will come close to me, but even before he can do that I talked.

I need to hurry I still need to go somewhere.

then the expression of his face changed.

I didn't mean that, I was so turn on that I was carried away, I really didn't mean him to hear us.

I was still standing there, listening to him, so his talking about what happened awhile ago, he thinks that i'm mad because of that, if I can just tell that, I can't let him come near to me because if he will I can't guarantee that we won't do it this time around.

I have punished him already, for coming there and listening to us.

what? what have you done to him.

then he just look at me, as if he is looking even on my soul.

I was about to go run and check what did he do to James when he suddenly stop me.

don't dare coming down and look for James like that,or you will regret it. he said with a strong intensity.

I'm sorry? then I look at my self, there I totally forgot that I'm just cover by a towel. then i step backward, away from him.

don't come near me I said.

then he was frozen into his possession.

I am sorry! i really didn't mean it. I look at him and he look devastated.

no! it's......

please don't leave for that, I really didn't mean that. I have fired james already. it will never happened again.

I was astound with what I have heard, and there is a pain that I felt with what he said, so he think of me so lightly ,he think of my love toward him so lightly, he thinks that by that incident I will leave him. I was hurt not just because of that but I was hurt by the thought of the pain that he is carrying. he was about to turn his back, when I stopped him by hugging him on his back really tight.

I LOVE YOU. 

****************************

PLEASE LEAVE YOU COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE...

 

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS UPDATE.

 

ENJOY!!