THE KISS

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

GD - we are already here

DARA - I told you we don't need to go to hospital, I can manage my self!

BOM - yah! dara'yah!! your boyfriend is just worried about you, can't you see! he even postpone his meeting so that he can just send us here.

DARA - grrr!!!! this woman really, what? boyfriend? MY GOD!, i just shot my mouth cause I know if I will say one more word, it will just make it worst, I just look the man in front of me a very bad look that if it can kill he is already dead.

GD - I will just let my Butler come with you, I already call the doctor and she is already expecting you. and baby! i can't just let it go! what kind of boyfriend am I, if my girlfriend who was nearly hit by my own car I can't even make sure if she is ok! and one more thing don't play when your at the road! what if the driver was not quick enough to avoid you.

DARA - I know! you don't need to remind me. (I didn't wait for someone to open the door, I open it my self and I went out the car, I saw BOM followed me)

BOM - thank you so much GD, I hope to see you soon, (while bowing 90○ digree)

DARA - I was expecting him to go, when I herd him say something

GD - BABY! i will not see you for a while, you will not even say goodbye to me?

BOM - yahhdara yah!!! say goodbye to your boyfriend, what are you doing, (while pulling my right hand towards him)
 

DARA - (I really wanna kick my best friend , for doing this to me, I just obey her to not make things worst,) GOODBYE! (was really mad cause i don't have control of what is going on now, I really hate it that this man has a power to manipulate me, I was about to turn my back when suddenly he pull me down to face him)

GD - not too fast Baby! (his head is out from the window of the car)

DARA - next thing I knew was, there was something, something that was touching my lips!, then I herd my best friend.

BOM - KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET....

GD - see you again BABY!

DARA - what was that? wait! what? lips, his lips! kiss? what he kiss?? who? me? he kissed me? noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I shouted really loud that I feel that my lungs will go out from my throat, that man stole my first kiss, my precious first kiss....

 ---------------------------------------------------------

GD'S POV

I was not planning to kiss her, but I got tempted when I saw her pouting her lips when her best friend ask her to say goodbye to me, she look so cute that makes me feel that her lips was asking me to give her a kiss.I was not wrong I knew that it was her first kiss.

I find her so entertaining, it was so funny looking at her while trying to convince her best friend that we are nothing, I saw how mad she was, like she was declaring a world war three with me.

i took my phone and dial the number of James when I realize something.

James, yes I forget something! WAHAHAHA!!! that's the reason I like you, you really know everything about me, so I wan't you to take care of it then. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now facing my best friend I know that it will be a long discussion with her she will probably ask me when did it start, how did it start. stuff like that, I know that the whole night is not enough for this discussion. so before she can even start to ask a question, I just tell what she wan't to hear to make it short.

DARA - I'm sorry for not telling this to you, you've herd him right?  

BOM - DARA'yahh!!!! (hug) I'm so sorry! I never realize how sad and hurt you were, I am so selfish, I never thought that my one and only best friend is suffering from so much pain. but don't worry from now on! I'll make sure that you won't be hurt anymore, I will always protect you with the love of your life, I will protect your love, your relationship, I swear, (while raising her right hand)

DARA -hahahahahah!!!! hahahahaha!!!! (all I could do is to laugh!!, I would like to explain to my best friend everything and tell her that it's not true, that he was just lying and manipulating me, but I know that if i''ll do it, it will just prolong this conversation, all i need to do is to prove it. I knew this is crazy, but one thing is for sure I'll make sure that he will pay for it, That man will for it, This will be a world war three)

BOM - ok then!!! let's stop this Drama I still need to watch, LEE MINHO is live at MNET WILD NEWS I need to watch it.

DARA - ok! go watch, i'll just preapare something to it, by the way, are you going to sleep over?

BOM - Yes! I need too, remember I won't let you be alone, that's part of my rescue operation.

DARA - rescue operation? 

BOM - yes!!! I herd somewhere that to avoid someone from heart pain, you need to accompany her all the time, make sure that she won't have an extra time to be alone.

DARA - ??????????????????????????????????/ ahh!!! ok!!!!! 

I was preparing our food when I heard BOM shout

BOM - KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA -What happened?

BOM - OMG! look? listen, LEE MINHO said that he found the girl that he has been looking for, his first love, he said that he found her when he was taking his short break.

DARA - bommyahh!!! do you really need to shout?

BOM - DARA! i'm broken now, my god! is this how you feel, I can't breath!! 

DARA   - (i was just laughing on how hilarious she looks like, when I heard the host of the show asking LEE MINHO to say something for his fist love)

To my Krung! how are you? i was so glad when I saw you again, thank you very much that your ok! just wait a little bit! 


DARA - (I don't know why! but I felt so weird, I felt like he was talking to me...)  LEE MINHO

________________________________

FOR THOSE WHO WAN'T TO READ THIS MORE, CHECK THIS AT WATTPAD, CAUSE I UPDATE THIS MORE OFTEN AT WATTPAD JUST SEARCH MY USER NAME HADMOSMI AND THE TITTLE OF THIS STORY AT WATTPAD IS BILLIONAIRES LOVER♥♥♥

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU