Revenge I

Worth the Pain

 

 

The bell rang and Kai rose drowsily off his seat before walking slowly to his locker. English was his most hated subject out of all subjects in the world. Each class began with Kai concentrating with all his might to grasp the words, but it always ended up in him losing hope and dosing off. Not that the teacher cared anyways. Mr. Kim (Suho) was always the type of teacher that liked to act strict. It wasn’t until he first showed signs of nervousness when he had to tell someone off that the class found out his act was all a façade. Now half of the class sleeps through the lesson, and he doesn’t say a word about it.

A hand shoved Kai heavily to the side causing his shoulder to hit the wall with a loud thud. Kai’s eyes snapped open and he looked behind him to see Kris smirking arrogantly as he strolled past him. Kai rolled his eyes with a sigh before taking a few more steps and opening his locker. He frowned when he noticed a small piece of paper laid nestled on top of his books. He picked it up quickly and read the content with widened eyes.

‘Kai~ We’ve got your precious Minah. You don’t want her to get hurt do you? If you care about her, come to the storage room of room 53 J You shouldn’t have used me in the first place don’t you think? Minah didn’t keep her promise either. You already know the extent of how much I can hurt her so come quickly~

Hyuna <3’

 

Kai crushed the paper into his hands as he dashed towards room 53. “No no no, I can’t let her get hurt again,” he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah heard the bell ring and gathered her books in a hurry, little did she know of her teacher stressing at the speed of how she packed. Kyungsoo sat on his seat at the front of the classroom, taking deep breathes.

He cleared his throat. “Minah.”

“Neh?” Minah paused in front of the door.

“Can I talk to you?” Kyungsoo asked, praying in his head that she would say yes.

“Ahh… Okay…sure.” Minah looked disappointed but Kyungsoo persuaded himself it would be worth it at the end.

“It’s about your maths test,” Kyungsoo said as he fetched out the copy out of his bag. “You did very well but it seems you didn’t understand how to do a few questions.”

“Oh. Do you do this for everyone?” Minah burrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion.

“Eh?”

“I mean, you don’t usually do this for people who’ve only gotten a few questions wrong.”

“Ahhh…” Kyungsoo searched desperately in his head to find a solution to the question until an idea came to mind. “Well since this maths test is fairly important, I was planning to help everyone with the questions they got wrong. You just happened to be the first.”

Minah nodded understandingly and smiled. “Okay, so how do you do this?” she asked, pointing to one of the equations.

Kyungsoo felt a rush of relief and grinned before explaining the answer ever so slowly.

 

---

 

 

Kai rushed into room 53 and looked around frantically until he saw another door. He figured it would be the storage room since there weren’t any other doors. He grabbed the handle and shook it furiously, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Hey let me in! Let her go!” Kai shouted, banging on the door loudly with his fists.

Suddenly the door opened and a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him in.

“Wha—“ Kai managed to say before a strong punch was thrown to his stomach. Kai sank to the ground weakly, clutching his stomach in pain. The hand still had a tight grip on his arm, keeping half his body of the ground.
 

Kai forced his eyes open and looked at his surroundings. The room was especially large for a storage room and it seemed to hold a variety of different objects such as books and sport equipment. It didn’t look organised at all and things looked as if they were carelessly thrown in. He looked in front of him and spotted four men standing in front of him, looking down at him with evil smirks. Kai turned to his right and spotted Hyuna leaning on the wall, but wherever he looked, he couldn’t see Minah.

“Are you looking for something?” Hyuna asked with a smile. “Perhaps…me?”

“Cut the crap Hyuna,” Kai growled. “Where is Minah? Tell me now or I’ll kill you.”

Hyuna cackled and clapped her hands. “Is that a way to talk to your ex-girlfriend?” She flicked a strand of hair away from her face and bent down in front of Kai, making sure she was a safe metre apart.

“Minah ran away. She was bleeding like hell,” Hyuna said quietly.

“WHAT!?” Kai yelled, trying to break free from the man’s grasp but to no avail.

Hyuna giggled. “I’m joking. She was never here in the first place. You ran here the instant you saw the note right?”

Kai was left speechless, his mouth slightly agape. Hyuna stood up. “Don’t worry, she’ll be here soon. Get to it guys.” Hyuna stood back and watched her revenge being fulfilled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Thanks for reading! Hey you, please  comment/upvote/subscribe!~ Any of these would be much appreciated ^^