Endless Worries

Life On The Line

Upon waking up, Taeyeon felt slightly uncomfortable. It wasn’t until she opened her eyes and turned that she realized that her husband wasn’t resting next to her. Slightly alarmed, she quickly sat up on the bed and jumped out, looking around the room until her eyes landed on her sleeping husband by the table.

With a sigh of relief, she walked over to him, taking the blanket that was over her and placing it over him. Looking at him for a few seconds, she decided to write him a note on the notepad he had been using the night before.

Good morning handsome,

When you wake up, I’ll be in the kitchen waiting for you. If you wake up early enough we can eat together, if not then I’ll eat all of your breakfast too :P

I’m kidding, maybe. Wake up early though pleaseeee, I want to eat with you, ok? I love you♥ Come downstairs soon.

After writing the note, she placed the notepad back to it’s original position, then kissed his cheek before walking downstairs to the kitchen.

Her mind was incredibly distracted. Even as she tried to cook one of the simplest breakfast items she had learned, the classic American scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon, her own worries and concerns were making the act almost impossible. In a matter of minutes after coming to the kitchen, she had already dropped and had broken a glass plate.

Yet thanks to her determination to make sure that at least her husband would have a good beginning for what would be a long day, and of course some very well needed energy, she took a few deep breaths and shook her thoughts away. 

Right after she had finished cooking the items and had served them in two plates, Chanhee had come inside the kitchen quietly and had wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the side of her neck and startling her, causing him to laugh. “Well good morning to you too, nothing like a good scare to start it.” He said, making her turn around and smack his shoulder softly.

"I already got my daily morning scare when I didn’t see you on the bed next to me, mister. It wasn’t very pleasant." She nodded, a soft amused smile playing on her lips. "Now go eat, the plate’s on the table and I’ll serve you some coffee, I think you need it." She then gave a soft peck to his lips, pushing him off to the table while she took out two cups and served the coffee for the both of them, walking to the table and sitting down on the chair.

As soon as she sat down, she looked at the male, noticing the bags under his eyes. “Did you fall asleep really late again babe? I don’t like it when you do that, you’re going to get sick.” She frowned; she had warned him many times not to do it, yet he always denied his sleep until the point he crashed, and it always worried her. “We need all the energy we can gather…” She said, not specifying much about their plans for the day.