Blame Game

Life On The Line

After running a what seems to be a safe distance away from the building, they both slowed down their pace to a complete stop. While catching his breath, he looked back to find no one was following them. A small sigh of relief left him as he continued walking, still holding onto Taeyeon's hand.

Many thoughts ran across Chanhee's mind as they walked. What if he never found her? What if they never made it out alive? What if they held them hostage & tortured them till their dying breaths? All these thoughts continued to cloud his mind, only making him angry & the fact that Taeyeon didnt listen to him didnt help. His anger just grew. He then let go of her hand, walking twice as fast as she did & looking to find a way to get back to where they once parked the car. 

After a few more minutes of endless walking, they still didnt find their way back. "Hey... I think we're lost..." he heard his wife say. He then turned his head to look at her, glaring at her a bit. "Well we wouldnt be in this situation if it wasnt for you," he said. He wasnt expecting much of an reaction from her. She just blinked & stared at him. "Excuse me?" she managed to say after a long silence. He then shook his head & continued walking. "Didnt I tell you to not touch anything? I'm pretty sure you understand Korean Taeyeon," he said raising his voice. "Why are you blaming this all on me?" she asked calmly. "It was an accident" He scoffed. "Sure it was" he said.

He then heard one of the bushes rustling. The both looked at the bushes as it revealed one of the guards from the mansion. "Hey I found them," the guard said. Without a word to each other, they both ran & managed to out run them. The two stayed quiet as they continued walking not because they had nothing to say to each other. It was because they didnt want to give away their location from their arguing.

After a while, they manage to find the trail they took when they first got there. They followed the trail going back to their car. Once they reached there, all hell broke lose. "Good job on giving away where we were," Taeyeon said with an irritated tone. Chanhee looked at her before getting in the car. "Oh so it's my fault now?" Chanhee replied back in a slightly surprised yet irritated tone. "You're the one talking so ing loud. What? So you want the whole damn world to know I messed up?" Taeyeon said as she got into the car. "May I remind you that you messed up twice as much as I did." Chanhee looked at her as he started the engine. "What does me messing up have to do with this? You're the one that got us caught. I didnt do anything," he said & started to drive back to their residence.

After his comment, the rest of the car ride was quiet & tension started to build up with every passing minute. They've argued about missions before but it wasnt this bad. None of their arguments were this bad. They both knew that once he pulled up at the driveway, things might come to the worse.