Below The Moonlight

Life On The Line

Below the moonlight, the couple walked around the neighborhood & started looking for a potential car to steal. It was way past midnight so as expected most of the lights of those fancy houses around were off. 

"See anything you like?" he heard Taeyeon asked. He continued looking at the multiple cars of each driveway whenever they passed a house. So far none has met his expectations. He looked at Taeyeon & shook his head, giving her his answer.

After a while of what seems to be an endless walk, Chanhee spotted something. Right outside the gate of a three story house was a black 2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan. His eyes were glued to it for a minute before he walked towards it to get a better look at it. His gaze then went to the house itself & to his luck the lights were off.

He looked at Taeyeon. “Cover me,” he said as Taeyeon nodded faced her back at him & started to look around to make sure no one was watching them. He took a device out of his pocket & planted it on the drivers side of the car. He bent down & started to punched a few codes in. Once the green light from the corner of the device was on, the alarm of the car went off. Chanhee looked around & at the house one last time before opening the drivers door & getting into the car.

Soon after Taeyeon got in, she looked at him, giving him one of her signature confused looks. “Dont you need to hijack it to turn the engine on?” she asked, tilting her head. Chanhee shook his head. “You dont need a key for this car babe,” he said as he pressed a button to turn the engine on. He looked back at her to see her all amazed. He let out a light laugh before changing gears & driving back to their temporary place.