Only Hope

Life On The Line

Chanhee lightly ran towards the gate of the building. He lightly pushed the gate & found that the gate was locked. He then took one of Taeyeons hair pins out, looked around & unlock the gate. He slowly pushed it open & peaked his head in, looking around to see if anyone was there. To his luck, no guards were there but even so, he quickly got passed the gate, closing it behind him & pacing towards the nearest bush to cover himself.

He then saw a camera from his peripheral vision, pointing right at him. He froze for a second thinking if they still blocked the cameras or not. “Chanhee, quit staying in one place & get inside the building. We cant hold of their security cameras any longer.” said a males voice from his ear piece. “Oh… right” Chanhee mumbled to himself & started to walk along the long row of bushes, still crouching down.

Once he reached the end of the row, he looked around to make sure the coast was clear. He then moved towards the nearest wall of the building, leaning his back against the concrete. Not even a second of staying there, he could hear voices just around the corner. “” he whispered to himself as he started to look around for a new hiding place. His best bet was the bush, not too far from him however the voices were getting louder & if he moved there now, they’d probably see him.

He then remembered that there was an open window right above him. He moved away from the wall a bit & climbed up the window. He scanned the room to make sure he was alone & got in the building. He crouched back down & waited to the voices to pass him. He let out a sigh of relief once the voices were completely gone.

Still crouching, he moved towards the only open door in the room. He peaked his head out to find that the hall was completely empty. He stood up & entered the hall. He then started walking quietly while he constantly looked behind & what was in front of him. He then reached the end of the hall which had a door that was slightly open. He then quietly walked towards it & peaked into the small opening. Inside the room, from what he saw, was a male, probably in his mid 20’s, going through files & files of paper. After looking at this man long enough, he notices that it’s the man they had to kill.

Chanhee then stepped back, far away from the door. “I found him,” he said waiting for a response. Just then heard the sound of glass breaking then men yelling “get back here!” followed by heavy rapid footsteps.

"Taeyeon…" he said to himself before he started to sprint back down the hall. He then took an unknown hallway, only hoping that it would lead him to his wife.