The First Move

Life On The Line

Wanting nothing more than to get out of wherever Chanhee would be, Taeyeon quickly opened the door of the car and left, slamming the door behind her to walk even faster inside the house. She was beyond angry at this point and if he forced her to speak or if she opened , things were surely to explode. Yet as quickly as she walked inside, he quickly caught up to her and placed his hand on her arm, opening his mouth to say something. However, he was interrupted almost as instantly as he inhaled a breath to speak.

"What the hell do you want Lee Chanhee?" She glared at him, feeling the anger boil inside as her. "Why do you keep pushing something that isn’t my ing fault?!" She said while pushing him away with both of her arms, walking towards the stairs in order to avoid him.

"How mature of you though, running away from everything like you always do." His voice was cutting, obviously full of annoyance and anger. His eyes pierced her back while she closed her fists tightly and breathed rapidly, her anger obviously turning into a violent rage. "And how the hell do you not see it wasn’t your fault? I told you not to touch anything, Taeyeon. We didn’t last long before the guards were on our asses. It’s a miracle they didn’t shoot us or catch us! And if it wasn’t for me catching you at the right moment, they would have caught up to you! And you still can’t see that you messed up?! We almost lost our lives because of you!" His voice increased with each syllable until he finally started yelling, the veins of his neck becoming prominent with his anger.

Taeyeon then relaxed her right first, bringing that hand back up to her cheek to dry the tears that had started flowing as he kept speaking. The fact that she was crying angered her more, though the anger was to herself. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was trying to choke back the sobbing, she would be able to defend herself and argue for her side, as she wanted to. To her dismay, her own thoughts and sorrow caused the sobbing to become loud, and she knew that he would notice. As if on cue, his gaze softened and he started stepping towards her, turning her to have a look. Instinctively she turned away, looking down at the floor and avoiding his gaze.

"Taeyeon…" He whispered, feeling indescribably broken and guilty by seeing her cry. It was the first time he had made her cry, or at least made her cry in any way that didn’t reflect happiness. The feeling distracted his anger and his instinct told him to do anything to make her stop crying before he lost his sanity. He then reached for her right hand, taking it in his for only a second before she pulled away, glaring at him.

"You think that I don’t know that I ed up?! You think that I wasn’t scared when we were running?! I wasn’t even thinking much about me when everything happened. I was afraid you would get caught and that I would lose you because I ed up, because a mistake I made could have taken our lives, you think I don’t know that?!" She yelled loudly, making the male cringe. "What, do you think that I’m an idiot, that I did it on purpose so I would lose you?! You’ve done the same thing many times and I have never been angry with you about it, all I’ve been is concerned about you! And the one time I up, you do this?!" Her tears ran down more violently down her cheeks, clouding her vision, and her sobbing only became more loud and she started losing her breath. 

All the while, the male could only look at her. But before she could speak and seemingly without a thought, Chanhee placed his hand on the middle of her chest, pushed her against the wall and placed his lips on her, attempting to kiss the pain away. The attempt was futile as Taeyeon placed both of her hands against his chest, pushing him away. Yet he wouldn’t take no for an answer, and before she could speak again, he pushed her even more forcefully against the wall, clasping both of her wrists with his hands and holding them against the wall as well while he crashed his lips onto her, forcing her lips to part with his and kissing in an almost forceful manner.

It didn’t take long for Taeyeon to respond back to his kiss. After her initial shock, the feeling of his warm lips against her were already bringing her to bliss and she couldn’t control the way her body reacted, the way that her lips moved rhythmically with his in the slow yet passionate kiss, how she turned her head while their kiss deepened with each step, and the way her body wanted even more passion though she was perfectly content with their current kiss.

After a few minutes, he unclasped his hands from her wrists and placed both of them on the sides her hips, underneath the lower part of her shirt and right before the fabric of her pants. He slowly moved his hands up the sides of her body as they kissed, bringing the shirt up with him. Letting go of the kiss, he quickly discarded the shirt, throwing it down on the floor. He then placed his lips on the base of her jaw, placing soft kisses while moving up until reaching her earlobe, catching it in between his teeth and pulling on it softly once. “I love you” he whispered softly into her ear, making an electric jolt course down her spine

As he started kissing down her neck, Taeyeon started to let out soft and barely audible moans. While he continued, she tilted her head, leaving him more space to kiss. She then moved her hands to the fabric of his jeans, ing and ping his pants, pushing them down and letting them drop down to the floor. She tugged on the hem of this shirt. “Off. Please..” And he complied, stopping to take off his shirt and also get rid of her pants. As soon as he was finished, he placed a hand on the back of her right knee, bringing her leg up to wrap around his hips, their crotches aligning with each other, though protected by their underwear lining. He quickly did the same with the other leg, Taeyeon automatically placing her arms around his neck to hold tightly and secure herself.

Taking advantage of the close contact, she started grinding her hips up and down against his crotch, causing him to grunt a couple of times in protest. He then placed his lips back on hers, kissing while walking up the stairs carefully, leading them to the bedroom.