Easier Than Expected

Life On The Line

"So Taeyeon-ah what shall we do today together hmm? We have a lot of catching up to do." Howon spoke as soon as they stepped out of the door and into a cemented terrace, closing the door behind them. "Tell me how your marriage with that guy was, I’d love to hear all about it." Upon hearing those words, Taeyeon turned around and looked at the door they had just exited from for a few seconds before turning her head back to look at the male. "It was horrible. First the guy is a total slob, he doesn’t help around the house at all!" She shook her head, sighing in exasperation in the process. "And then he played video games all the time and even lost his sleep for them… he doesn’t know how to cook that well, he only knows how to breathe and be a nuisance. If I had cared for him in the first place, I would have been a severely unhappy wife."

"Ah my poor baby girl, I would have never done that to you. He must have been really fooled to think you really loved him. How could you love something like that?" Howon spoke, turning his head to look at her and give a light peck to her cheeks. “I would have really treated you much better… I’m sorry you had to go through this plan… the boss should have given me the job instead." He frowned, turning his head to look down at the short girl. “I don’t know exactly, but it really worked. I can’t believe he fell for me that easily… and I can’t believe he thought he had a chance…" Taeyeon said, becoming silent for a few seconds, getting lost in her thoughts before snapping back again into reality. "But now that that’s over with and I’ve done my job, I can focus all on you baby. Thank God." She spoke, lightening her previously annoyed tone.

"Finally, what I’ve been waiting for all these years… your attention." The male said, stopping and walking slightly to stand before her, looking at her with a somewhat piercing and intense gaze. “You have no idea on how much it killed me to see you all of these years with another guy, much less imagine you… holding his hand, kissing him, and well… imagining you undressing for him and… I can show you the rest.” He then placed his hands on her hips, turning her slightly and shoving her against the wall, quickly crashing his lips on her with his eyes closed. This took her by surprise, yet it was exactly the distraction she wanted from him.

Well that was easier than expected… Within less than a second, Taeyeon slowly reached behind to her bag, moving nothing but her arm to prevent alerting him, and removing the small knife on the already slightly opened side-pocket of the bag. Knowing that he would suspect her if she didn’t kiss him back rapidly, she hid the knife with the cover on her jeans’ back pocket and closed her eyes to finally kiss him back. During the kiss, she imagined and fantasized kissing Chanhee’s soft and warm lips, the only thing allowing her to proceed with the kiss and deepen it over time. As the kiss got heated, Howon moved his hands down from her hips to her buttocks, encountering with his left hand the knife she had hidden. Opening his eyes in response to his findings, he removed the knife from her back pocket, removed the cover and held it against . He then removed his other hand from her hip,

“Taeyeon, what’s this?” He asked, applying pressure on the knife, close to breaking the skin.“Don’t try to lie and tell me it’s been there the whole time… You backstabbing , we had a plan!” Taeyeon remained staring at him as he ranted, thinking of ways to escape his hold. “Now because you’re a selfish , I will have to kill him and you. Is that what you wanted all along?” As she lifted her knee, thinking of attacking his most vulnerable part, he noticed and dug the knife onto , producing a cut on . He then removed his knife from her skin and laughed bitterly. “I was going to do it quickly but… princess wants to be tortured, doesn’t she?” As quickly as he removed the knife, Taeyeon clutched her hand over , mentally panicking at how she felt hot red liquid spilling into her hands.