Se7en to the Rescue by kittykhatz

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se7en to the Rescue

Dara and Han Byul came to visit Choi Dong Wook a.k.a Se7en in Uijeongbu Gyeonggi Province military camp. It’s Valentine’s Day so it was not a surprise to see Han Byul there for a visit. Dara however was surprisingly invited to come. She initially didn’t want to go, its heart’s day after all and those two barely see each other so she didn’t want to intrude but since Han Byul insisted she need company Dara simply obliged. She does miss her Dong Wook-oppa and it’s been a year now since she last saw him.

Some of the Bigbang boys visited him a few weeks back and she thought she should pay him a visit as well. Dara didn’t really want to be the third wheel but she figured she’ll just drop by bring some presents and leave the two love birds to celebrate.

So there they are eating and having lengthy conversations because there was so much to catch up on.

Han byul went away for a bit to heat up some spicy soup for them.

“So how are you and Seung Hyun doing,” Dong Wook ask out of nowhere.

“We haven’t talked actually. It’s been a couple of weeks now that we haven’t spoken to each other,” Dara admitted. “The last time we talked he was talking about ending something and I didn’t like where the conversation was heading so I hang up and haven’t spoken to him since then.” She added.

“But what made you think that you wouldn’t like what he’s about to say,” Se7en inquired then took a bit of his favorite peperoni pizza.

“I was under the impression that he wanted to break up with me,” Dara replied. “I’m fine with our set up. It’s difficult to hide our relationship but we’re getting by.”

Han Byul came back with 3 bowls of hot soup. She sat next to Se7en and placed each bowl in front of them.

“You know how the Choi brothers are, they’re not particularly loquacious, they can’t express anything clearly except if it’s through song or through rap,” Byul commented.

“Endings are new beginnings Dara,” Se7en said.

“Are you saying I should break up with him,” she asked.

“Nope what I’m saying is hear him out. Maybe he’s got something good in mind,”Se7en clarified. “What will you two Aliens do without me,” he added. Se7en made a deep sigh and shook his head. “Tabi get your in here,” he called out.

Surprisingly Seung Hyun did appear from behind them. And he looked like he was really cold. 

“He was waiting outside the whole time,” Byul said.

“What are you doing here,” Dara asked but she could not hide the worried look on her face. “Come sit here,” she prodded.

Tabi did what he was asked and sat next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter