Reappraise by shygirl331

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“When will you commit to me?”

 

“You know my answer to that.”

 

Sandara and Seung Hyun are fiercely glaring at each other from across the living room.  The distance was for their safety.   Sandara was the first to break away from their eye contact.  Abruptly standing up she grabs her bag, “I’m tired of whatever relationship we have.  It’s been three damn years Seung Hyun!”

 

Seung Hyun doesn’t budge from his seat on the couch remaining passive.

 

“I’m just plain stupid to have expected that you truly cared for me in that cold heart of yours.”  Sandara grabs a glass cup and hurls it at Seung Hyun.  It shatters a foot from his feet, “You’ve never had with your flings and I thought I’m special because of that!” Grabbing a plate she throws it in his direction.  This time it smashes on the wall beside his head, “Am I not enough for you?”  Tears brim at the corner of her eyes.

 

He still doesn’t say a word.

 

“This is our first fight Seung Hyun.”  Her tears begin to spill over down her cheeks, “ I was always understanding with our situation because I love you.  I think I’m the only one that understands you better than any other woman.”  She digs in her bag and pulls out a bottle cap key chain necklace.  With all her strength she throws the item and it lands squarely on his lap, “I don’t want to say this but I have to.  You’re a coward Seung Hyun.  You’re not even fighting right now to stop me from leaving.  Once I step out of this door I’m never coming back.”

 

Sandara heads toward the door.  Her hand on the door handle hesitating for a moment she turns her head, “I’m more disappointed in myself for staying this long with you.”

 

The slam of the door echoes throughout the apartment.  It was both his and Sandara’s apartment now it’s his alone.  No emotion showed on his face as he slowly lifts up the necklace, “I’m so sorry Dara.”  This time his eyes showed sadness for the first time.

 

 

*******************

 

 

“I told you!”  Bom exclaims when she opened her door.

 

“Shut up.”  Sandara sadly passes Bom taking a seat on her couch.

 

Bom sits beside her, “You know? He takes more than he can give and when something gets too complicated, he runs. He's the poster-boy for commitme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter