Surprise Bear by shygirl331

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♪I just wanna kiss

I never wanna miss

deo jja rit ha ge one more time

nae sum eur gajyeo ga

I’m dying for your kiss

I never wanna miss

deo mang seor-i-ji-ma

nae ip-sur-eul ga jyeo-ga♪

 

Seung Hyun’s alarm clock ring tone blares by his bed side table.  He lets out a sad sigh and allows the song to finish before turning it off.  At a slow pace Seung Hyun gets up from his bed.  He ruffles his messy bed hair and heads toward his bathroom for a shower.

 

Dressed in a white plain shirt and gray sweat pants he exits his bedroom and finds his older sister, Hye Yoon, hunched over the dining table.  Curiously he walks up to her and lets out an annoyed grunt, “I hate this day.”  He lousily occupies the seat beside his sister.

 

Hye Yoon laughs, “It’s Friday and everyone loves Friday.”  She continues to ruffle through all of her brother’s chocolate confections from his admirers.  She laughs some more after reading a funny confession.

 

“Just give these to your friends and stopping reading those!”  Seung Hyun tugs on his sister’s arm from reading but she shakes him off, “I know you wouldn’t eat them ‘coz of your so called diet.” 

 

Hye Yoon ignores Seung Hyun’s comment and pulls a black box from the pile of gifts, “Whoa!  Every year you get bright color looking gifts for Valentine’s Day but this one is new.  It’s the total opposite color of Valentine…hmm?”  She searches for a card but only finds a simple white tag taped on the side of the box.  She reads it out loud, “Don’t hold back anymore.”

 

Seung Hyun’s ears perk when he hears that sentence.  He quickly grabs the box away from her and opens it up.  A small smile appears on his face as he gapes at what’s inside the box. 

 

Hye Yoon leans over and looks too, “That’s a cute santoki chocolate even though it’s shaped oddly.  Anyways, what matters most is the effort that girl put into making that chocolate.”  She returns back to the pile of gifts on the table and searches for more funny undying confessions to her baby brother.

 

Seung Hyun stands up and moves to the living room area leaving his sister to her own weird amusement of his gifts.  Taking a seat on the comfy black couch he tidily places th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter