Rules of the Fest and Prompts

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This section has been prepared by MsTangerine  and secretseven (credit where credits due)

Rules of the Fan-fest:

Stay polite to every member—mods (the author and her co-authors will act as mods), participants, readers—of the thread. Refrain from making disparaging or attacking remarks on the comment box, and if possible, outside AFF. If you have a problem with another member, contact the author or a co-author. As mods, we have the right to kick you out. Take note of the first chapter where communication is done.  I don't think there should be any reason to keep creating a chapter when I want to speak with everyone. Hence, please keep your eye out on your story feed which will tell you if updates happen. Also, we are developing this fan-fest as we go, so we will be adding rules as we make them up. Please be patient with us. All participants are required to submit at least one prompt. No prompt, no participation. Sorry. ​Submitted work MUST be an original. Plagiarized content will be immediately removed from this thread AND you will risk being reported to the site moderators. Adaptations are also discouraged. Especially 'adaptations' where only the names are replaced. Essentially, that is also plagiarism and therefore, will not be tolerated. For artists, please use photos that are allowed to be edited. If the site (where you got the picture) has rules about editing and taking out the picture, adhere to that. This is to avoid any issues regarding the manip made by the artist. PROMPTS! prompt prämpt/ verb verb: prompt; 3rd person present: prompts; past tense: prompted; past participle: prompted; gerund or present participle: prompting 1. (of an event or fact) cause or bring about (an action or feeling).   2. assist or encourage (a hesitating speaker) to say something. "“And the picture?” he prompted"

Do you like my current obsession with semantics and definition? :)

But definition aside, what are prompts, and why should participants and readers know it? In short, why the hell am I reading this?

Bas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter