4D Aliens by shygirl331

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun is huddle over his sketch pad in a secluded recording studio in YG building.  Crayons, color pencils, markers and pens were scattered all over the table.  He taps his lips with his free hand, “She’ll love this for sure!”  He returns back to his coloring in full concentration.

 

A few minutes later Sandara enters the studio, “Tabi!  I brought my sketch pad!”  Excitedly she sits beside him on the couch.  He quickly closes his sketch pad.  She frowns, “I wasn’t going to cheat anyways by looking.”  

 

Sandara and Seung Hyun have been dating for two years.  This will be their first Valentine’s Day together.  Luckily for them Papa YG allowed them the day off from their busy schedule.  Instead of spending their time in a romantic date or get away the couple chose to hang out in the YG building.  They made a promise that when they’re away from each other they’ll draw whatever they feel on a sketch pad.  Like if one thinks of the other then they would draw how they feel.  It doesn’t matter what they draw as long it’s from their hearts.  Then when they reunite they would share their drawings.

 

Seung Hyun drapes his arm over Sandara’s shoulder, “I miss being close to you.”

 

“Me too.”  Sandara leans into his body, “Now for our sharing time! I’ll go first!”  Opening her sketch pad shows her first drawing.  

 

“A pineapple under the sea?  Do I look like Sponge Bob to you?”  Seung Hyun grins cheekily at her.

 

Shrugging her shoulder, “I just remembered the last time we spent together.  We watched a whole marathon of Spongebob Square Pants episodes.”

 

Seung Hyun tilts Sandara’s head, “I remembered that night.  I think we were half drunk towards the end of the marathon.  You asked me to take you to Bikini Bottom.”

 

Sandara laughs, “Oh my gosh I did!  But you too wanted to meet Sponge Bob in person.  So I guess we both have to make that wish come true!”

 

“So that’s why you drew a pineapple under the sea!”  Seung Hyun opens his sketch pad revealing a comic drawing of him and Sandara with Sponge Bob near his pineapple home.

 

Sandara examines it closely with a huge smile plastered on her face, “I LOVE IT!  If only we could go there now.”  She pouts.

 

Taking her hands into his, “We can go there now if you want.”

 

With hopeful eyes, “How will we get there?”

 

“We have the greatest imaginations, Mako.  Just close your eyes and trust me.”  Seung Hyun watches Sandara close her eyes.  He g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter