Duh by shygirl331

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona!  Noona!  Noona!”  Seungri bounces up and down beside Sandara to get her attention.

 

Sandara sips her champagne before glancing at Seungri to her right, “What? What? What?” She raises her brow at Seugri’s energetic vibe.

 

He frowns at her bland response to his greeting, “Why are you like that noona?  What’s with the gloominess surrounding you?  We’re supposed to be having fun tonight its’ Valentine’s Day!  Sangjanim made this party to celebrate Valentine’s Day together as a family.”

 

Sandara turns away from facing the railing and leans back on it.  They’re having a simple YG family party at the rooftop of YG building.  All the YG artists and staffs around them are chit chatting and enjoying the party while Sandara hides in the corner of the rooftop.  Seungri was the only one to notice her missing presence at the party, “I’m fine Seungri.  I just want to celebrate our party quietly.” She downs her champagne in one gulp.

 

Seungri takes the empty glass from her, “You’re really acting weird noona.”  He shrugs his shoulders, “You might as well join the ‘sulking corner’ with Mr. T.O.P. by the stairwell near the 3rd floor.  I’ll just leave you and let you mope in this little corner of yours.”  He dances himself away towards the hype of the party.

 

Sandara too is bothered with her current mood.  She doesn’t understand why but she feels suffocated in this party.  She makes her exit and heads down the stairwell.  Seungri was right about Seung Hyun hanging out by the stairwell.

 

There were about five empty Soju bottles beside him.  In his right hand he holds a full bottle of Soju while he cradles his head on the palm of his other hand.  Sandara quietly takes a few steps down and stops right behind him.  She taps his shoulder timidly to not frighten him but it didn’t work.  He jumps and throws the Soju bottle down the stairs.  Broken shards of glasses are strewn all over the steps.

 

“!”  Seung Hyun angrily turns around to curse at the person who scared the out of him.  But he stops mid-curse when he sees Sandara, “, I must be really drunk now to be hallucinating.”  He bends down moves the empty bottles against the wall for Sandara to sit beside him, “Please have a seat.”  He slurs and grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter