My bad!

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Ji Yeon's POV

"You have got to be kidding me" I said to myself as I watched them kiss, I started clearing my throat hoping they would notice I was standing there, the didn't. As I was walking out the door I heard Ji Yong call after me.

"Wait Ji Yeon" he said, I turned around. Then I seen he whispered something in the Sandara girl's ear and she started to laugh.

"That's your date? You have to be joking, look at her!" she said. No this didn't! I ignored her rude comment and walked out the door and headed to my house. I crossed the street and seen a car with the license plate "Dara 21" on it. (A/N: Get it 21, 2NE1) I stared at it for a moment then a scenario crossed my mind.

[In Ji Yeon's mind]

"Oh Ji Yong your so funny" laughed Dara in the passengers seat as Ji Yong sat in the drivers seat. It was dark and they had been parked by a local park.

"I know I am" he said cockily

Then a sudden bang came and they felt the back of the car move.

"What was that?" said a frightened Ji Yong. Then a bang came on the side and suddenly Ji Yeon was on the hood of the car with a baseball bat, she got down on one knee and placed her hand on the end of the baseball bat looking in at Ji Yong and Dara in the car.

"You call me fat! I'll show you fat, you !" she said then got up and swung the bat all the way over her shoulder, it landing on the glass window with a huge impact making the whole window crack.

"Next time, there wont be a car between us" she threatened and threw the bat at the car and walked away, putting a pair of sunglasses on.

[Back to Reality] 

"If only I had a bat" I said. Then I looked down at my shoe, "I could make an attempt with my sneaker" I said to myself. Then someone poked me in my shoulder, interrupting my evil plotting.

"You alright there?" I turned to see it was Seung Hyun, I automatically started smiling.

"Yeah I was just...uh..admiring the car" I lied.

"Well if your done admiring it, I'll be happy to walk you home"

I smiled and nodded, then we started walking. As we were walking we passed a bar, that was exactly what I needed right now, a drink.

"Lets go here" I said and pointing at the bar, Seung Hyun hesitated for a minute, then agreed to go in with me.

"I only want one glass" I said but before I knew it, I had one glass, then one bottle, then two bottles, and so on and so on until I couldn't even remember the date.

"I'M FLYING!" I shouted, then started laughing as Seung Hyun was carrying me on his back. I was surprised he could since I was 130 pounds. I had been conscious for a few minutes and then knocked out on his shoulder.

I woke up to the sound of a shower running. I slowly opened my eyes and seen I only had on a undershirt and shorts which were the clothes I was wearing under my regular outfit. I looked around and seen where ever I had been their house was nice. It was like a house but in a little apartment. I got out of the bed I was lying in and clutched my head, I was experiencing a hangover. I walked towards the sound of the shower to see who lived in the nice apartment.

"Omo!" I said, I had been at Seung Hyun's house and he was getting out of the shower and I had seen everything.