Running and Falling!

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Jiyeon's POV

After I snapped back into reality I pushed Jiyong back.

"Can you not do that please?" I said with my hands still raised up.

"You didn't like it?"

"No I did not"

"Well let me try again" he said coming in closer again, I instantly got up and dusted myself off and walked off. I stopped by a ramen shop and had a bowl as I thought about what just happened.

"I must have been in a crazy state of mine just then, how could I ever like the one guy that has made my life hell?" I questioned my actions as I slurped my noodles. Finishing up my noodles, I paid and was on my way back home.

I stopped by Youngbae's, I felt like I needed to apologize for how I was acting. I didn't even need to knock, Youngbae swung the door open as if he had sensed I was standing there.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, don't be mad at me anymore"

"I'm not mad at you, I'm just worried"

"I know"

"I don't want him to break your heart again"

"I know"

"You say you know but do you really?"

I nodded.

"Are you still going to sneak up to his apartment?"

"No"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

He held out his pinky and I wrapped mine around then we stamped it to make it official. Then he pulled me into a bear hug"

"Ahh, my little Jiyeon, I have to watch over you as if you were my little sister" he cooed, I just laughed in his grasp.

Once I was back in my apartment, I was getting ready for bed when I heard the doorbell, I went over to answer it then stopped, what if it was Jiyong. I looked through my peep hole and I was correct, it was him. I hurried over to turn all my lights off so he would think I wasn't home, but on the way to turn one off I slipped and fell.

"Ow, that hurt!" I shouted, the covered my mouth and looked towards the door, did he hear me?

"Jiyeon, I know you're in there"

I slowly got up, as I made pain filled expressions and headed to my bedroom, then my phone started ringing. I took the battery out and sat it next to my phone on the coffee table and continued to my room. I lied in my bed and thought "eventually he'll go away"

The next morning I woke up got dressed and was off to work when I seen Jiyong sleeping next to my door, why hadn't he left yet?! I quietly closed the door and tip-toed to Youngbae's apartment, when he answered I shoved him inside and shut the door behind me.

"What is it? Aren't we going to work?"

"Yes, but Jiyong is outside my apartment"

He opened the door and peeked out and then closed it back.

"He seems clingy" he commented. I grabbed his keys and told him I'll meet him at his car, I had to leave before Jiyong woke up. On my way down the hallway, I heard Jiyong yawn and began to speed walk down the hall. 

"Jiyeon?" I heard him say, then I sprinted down the stairs, on the last flight of stairs I seen him trying to catch up to me. I quickly ran out the parking lot doors and to Youngbae's car. In a flash I opened the car and hid in the back seat, making sure to leave Youngbae's door unlocked when he comes. Occasionally looking up to peek to see if Jiyong was still there, I seen Youngbae walking towards the car.

"He's gone" he told me and I popped up from the backseat and climbed to the passengers seat. 

"Okay good, lets go to work"

"You know you can't just run away from him"

"Yes I can"

"No, you need to find a way for him to leave you alone"

"Well what else am I suppose to do? Me supposedly having a boyfriend isn't really making him back off"

"Give me some time. I'll think of something"

With that said, all day during work I thought about what Youngbae would come up with, he was pretty good at this sort of thing. In the middle of my break Youngbae came out of nowhere and told me he had figured out a plan. He explained it to me and I had to admit it was a good plan!