Back to our secret place

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Jiyeon's POV

I haven't seen Jiyong around lately, was he avoiding me? After work I snuck up to his floor and hesitated to knock on his door. Right when I was about to just forget about it and go back to my own apartment he opened the door.

"Sujin?" he said with one eyebrow raised.

"I just came up to...apologize...?" , where did that come from?

"For what?"

"For being so rude to you before"

"Oh ye, apology accepted"

"Thanks" I smiled at him, that was a pretty good excuse.

"Not to be rude but shouldn't you be somewhere with your boyfriend, I'm sure he wouldn't like you up here talking to me" he crossed his arms and gave me a "judging you" look.

"He wouldn't, that's why I was just on my way" 

As I was about to walk off, I felt Jiyong grab my arm.

"But I wonder..." he started, I turned to face him.

"Is he really your boyfriend?"

I stood their quiet, I wasn't sure what to say.

"She sure is" I heard a voice say, I turned to see Youngbae, he grabbed on to my other arm, "now let her go"

Without an argue, Jiyong just simply let me go and I walked off with Youngbae.

"Why do you keep going to his apartment?" he asked as we were walking back to the elevator.

"Because..."

"Because why?"

Then when we got in the elevator, it looked like he had a clue as to why.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for him again? Not after what he did!"

I slowly nodded my head as I looked at the ground. I heard Youngbae sigh loud.

"You didn't hear what he said to me, about what happened back then" I defended.

"How do you know he wasn't lying?!"

I stood there for a moment.

"I just know he wasn't"

"Fine, I don't care, but if he breaks your heart again, don't come crying to me!" he huffed as he exited the elevator. 

"Are you mad at me?!" I yelled down the hall at him, he didn't answer. I made a sad face and followed him down the hall and to my apartment. I grabbed some junk food out of my cupboards and ate as I sat in my bed and stared at the ceiling, I thought about the time Jiyong confessed to me, it reminded me of our supposedly secret place, which seemed like a peaceful place to go right now. I grabbed my phone and some money and headed out.

I took the bus to out secret place, when I got there it was just as nice as it was when Jiyong first brought me here, I wasn't angry or sad I was just confused. I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest and watched the sun set. Suddenly someone came and put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"I rather you just tell me"

They removed their hands and I looked up to see Jiyong.

"You know about this place?" I asked, trying to play it off as if he wasn't the one who showed me.

"Mhm, I came here with Jiyeon, it was our secret place"

"Hmm I see, I came a while back ago with Youngbae"

"Oh really?" he said with a slight annoyed tone.

I nodded.

"If I were to tell you I liked you and wanted to be your boyfriend, would you break up with Youngbae?"

"Uh, I don't know"

"What if I did this?"

He came in closer and placed his hand on my chin, brining me in for a kiss. Not knowing where my state of mind was, I instantly closed my eyes as I felt his lips against mine.