We meet again

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Jiyeon's POV

After I got home from work, I seen Seunghyun waiting for me.

"Who is that?" Youngbae asked.

"An old friend"

"Is he the guy that rejected you?"

"No"

"As long as it's not him" he then kept walking forward to his apartment.

"How long were you waiting?" I asked Seunghyun as he made himself comfortable.

"About 10 minutes, not that long" 

"So is there a reason why you came or are you just visiting?"

"I actually came to ask you something" He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "I wanted to ask if...you would like to go on another date?"

He refrained from looking up, I smiled. 

"I would be glad too"

Then he looked up and smiled, "Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven" he got up and left in a hurry, he must have really been nervous. 

~~~~

After a long day of work I was excited for my date with Seunghyun, I was in a good mood all day.

"Why are you so happy?" Youngbae asked.

"No reason"

I hurried to my apartment so I could get ready, Seunghyun would be here in a hour. After I got all dressed up, I still had some time to kill, so I watched some TV. As I was watching TV I found myself thinking about Jiyong again, why couldn't I get him out of my head? Then the doorbell rang, interrupting the bad thoughts.

"Ready?" Seunghyun asked as he held his arm out, I looped my arm around his and responded "Ready"

We walked out to where Seunghyun parked and got in the car, while we were driving I began to get paranoid thoughts, and I had to get them off my chest.

"Seunghyun, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"You didn't ask me out because I look different did you?"

"Of course not. I don't care how you look, I like you for you"

I smiled, I knew I was being paranoid, Seunghyun isn't shallow enough to care about looks.

After he stopped the car, I seen we stopped at a nice looking restaurant. I got out to get a better look and it was beautiful. The inside more beautiful then the outside. A waiter guided us to our table Seunghyun reserved and asked what we wanted. Seunghyun ordered and I told him to order for me too since I've never been here. I seen the people inside looked all fancy and rich.

"This place looks expensive"

"It cost a lot, but I think you're worth it"

I blushed.

"Thank you"

"Well I figured since a certain someone ruined our first date, we should try again"

"And I'm sure we don't have to worry about him ruining it again"

The waiters brought us our drinks and we had casual conversation while we waited for our food, then from drinking so much I had to go to the bathroom, so I excused myself and went to the ladies room.

After I went to the bathroom another girl came in to wash her hands, she looked familiar. As I watched the water run over my hands I tried to remember, then it finally hit me. I hurried out the bathroom and back to my table.

"Uh Seunghyun this place is great and everything but we need to leave"

"What? Why?" 

Then the food came.

"Let's eat first then we'll leave alright Jiyeon?"

"Shh, don't say my name so loud!"

"Why not?"

Then I finally spotted who I was trying to avoid.

"Jiyeon?" Seunghyun was looking at me weird.

"Sorry, I'm just being paranoid, let's eat" I didn't want to ruin our date again, so I just hoped that person wouldn't recognize me. As I was eating I noticed the waiter leading the person over here.  I then purposely dropped my fork so I can hide. 

"Jiyeon what are you-"

"It seems I reserved you two the same table. I'm terribly sorry" I heard the waiter say.

"Hey I remember you! I heard a familiar voice say.

"As do I, I thought I would never see you again Jiyong" Seunghyun said.

"Well the house is full, so if it's not to much to ask can you two couples share a table?" the waiter asked.

"Fine with me" Seunghyun said.

"Yeah fine" Jiyong said as I seen CL and Jiyong's feet, they had sat down.

"Where is your date?" I heard Jiyong ask.

Then I took a deep breath and prayed for Jiyong not to notice me, then got up from under the table and awkwardly sat back down.

"My name is uh..Su..sujin, yeah SuJin, that's my name" 

"Nice to meet you SuJin" Cl said as she smiled, she was really pretty, no wonder Jiyong left me for her.

"You sure you're this guy's date?" Jiyong looked shocked.

"Yeah I'm sure"

After that I nervously ate as Jiyong stared at me, I felt my hand sweating and was it me or was it getting hot in here. Then CL's phone rang which nearly gave me a heart attack it rang so loud abruptly. She said three or four words then hung up.

"This was fun and it was nice meeting you both, but I have to go" she said.

"But you promised you would stay the whole time" Jiyong said

"I'm sorry, maybe next time" she kissed him on the cheek and hurried out. Jiyong sighed and crossed his arms. Then his food came and he told them to take CL's back since she left. After we all finished Seunghyun and I walked out and Jiyong followed, every time we would look back at him he would look somewhere else. when we got in Jiyong tapped on the window.

"Uhm, CL kind of was my ride.." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Fine get in"

As we were driving, Seunghyun got a phone call, as he was talking his expression looked worried.

"What happened?"

"My father, they said he stressed out and he's in the hospital. I need to get back to Seoul quickly" he informed us as he started to drive faster, when we stopped at a light, I suggested for me and Jiyong to get out and walk the rest so he can hurry back home.

"You sure you can be alone with him?" Seunghyun whispered.

"I don't think he's going to find out who I really am anytime soon" then I got out and waved to Seunghyun as he speeded away, then began to walk to the nearest bus station. I would look back and see Jiyong following me, so I started walking faster to try to lose him but he just started walking faster. When I finally reached the bus stop I turned to see him still following me.

"Is there a reason why you're stalking me?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm not, I have to take the bus too" he said like I was crazy.

I just sat down and didn't say another word. Jiyong began to look at me and this time it looked like he was analyzing my face. I started getting nervous, he can't possibly be on to something.

Finally the bus came and I was relieved, I got on and sat in the far back, Jiyong followed me and sat right next to me.

"Why are you sitting next to me?"

"There's no other seats left" 

I just needed to calm down, I was being paranoid again. When I got off Jiyong also got off but I didn't think much about it, but when he followed me all the way to my apartments I began to get suspicious.

"Don't tell me you live here?"

"I do, I just moved in"

"You've got to be kidding me" I said to myself as we both got in the elevator, I stood as far away from him as possible. Then I seen he pressed the floor above me, I was a little relieved we didn't live on the same floor, I would probably lose it. I got off but felt an arm grab me.

"Wait" Jiyong said, then he pulled me back, did he find out who I am?!