Graduation

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Jiyeon's POV

"We can't let Haelmonim know we are dating" Jiyong said as we stopped in front of the house.

"Why not?"

"She won't trust us alone, if she knows we are dating she'll always have people watching us secretly.

"Mhm. I see, we won't tell her"

We got out the car and walked up to the door. Right as I was about to open the door Jiyong pulled my hand away.

"What's the rush?" 

He smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me, then the kiss started getting more passionate. Unfortunately the door opened and we had to quickly stop.

"Hello Jiyong. Your Haelmonim has returned and you also have two guests" the maid told us as we walked in. 

"Guests?" Jiyong said confused, then we walked into the living room. There was two boys sitting there, I had no clue who they were.

"Daesung, Seungri, why are you guys here?"'

Jiyong's POV

"We came because-" Daesung stopped when he seen Jiyeon.

"Is she the-"

I signaled for him to be quiet.

"Uh Ji Yeon, can you tell Haelmonim I am home now"

"Sure" she said, then rushed upstairs.

"Is she the girl you were talking about?" he finished his question.

I nodded my head.

He and Seungri exchanged looks then began to laugh.

"What is funny?"

"You have got to be kidding me? She is like twice your size and I'm not talking about height" he said as he pat my shoulder.

"Shut the hell up! You don't even know her"

"We know she likes to eat" Seungri added.

"Stop talking about her like that! Lets go outside before she hears you"

I shoved them outside so Jiyeon wouldn't hear their cruel jokes. They were still laughing about what they said as I stayed completely serious, crossing my arms.

"Okay, we're serious. Now please explain why you like her?" Seungri said trying to keep a straight face.

"If you got to know her you would see why"

"Fine. We'll get to know her, at CL's party. That is if you have the guts to bring her?" Daesung said with a smirk.

"I will! You'll see! I'm not ashamed to be with her"

After they had left I went up to my room and thought about what they said. Did I have enough guts to bring Jiyeon to CL's party? Am I ashamed to be dating her? CL's party is where all my friends will be, and it was in a three weeks.

"Jiyong?" a voice interrupted my thoughts, it was Jiyeon.

"Yeah?"

"Your Haelmonim is asleep" she said then closed the door and came and sat next to me on my bed. 

"Oh really?" I said as I looked her up and down. 

"Yes really" she said as she leaned in to kiss me and I did not reject it. We fell back onto the bed as the kiss deepened.