An uninvited guest

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Ji Yeon's POV

After I had arrived at home I noticed Ji Yong walking home also. I knew he didn't go to school this morning that's why I hadn't seen him there.

"Where did you go today?" I asked.

"None of your damn business"

"No need to sass me" I said as I walked in and Ji Yong followed. I headed straight up to my room as Ji Yong stayed downstairs. 

Ji Yong's POV

"Was that too harsh?" I thought to myself as I watched Ji Yeon go up the stairs. I wasn't sure how I felt about her yet so I decided to keep acting as if I didn't like her like I did before. 

I went upstairs and to my bedroom and flopped down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. The house was quiet since it was just Ji Yeon and I. Haelmonim had went to Jeju island to go visit a friend of hers and won't be back for three days. So it was just Ji Yeon and I. Me and Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon and Me. What a perfect time to be confused about my feelings -_-.

I began to think about how it would be if Ji Yeon had long pretty hair and was slimmer, but a noise interrupted my thoughts. It was Ji Yeon's phone. I tried to listen to her conversation but before I knew it the conversation had ended.

"I'm going out for a minute, I'll be back soon...if you care" Ji Yeon said as she passed my door and went downstairs. I hopped out my bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked while still on the stairs

"Out. I'll be back" she said and walked out the door. 

"Is she going to go meet that guy?" I asked myself aloud. I shook my head, "She wouldn't" 

I went back in my room and turned the television on. 

After a few moment I couldn't help but want to know where Ji Yeon had went. I started pacing back and forth as I had a conversation with myself.

"What if she did go see that guy?"

"Does she like him?"

"And if she does why do I care?"

"Well I must care if I'm worrying so much?"

"Or I could be worried about her safety?"

"But why would I worry about her safety?"

"I can't help it" I said as I grabbed my jacket, turned my light off, and was about to head down the stairs. As I was on the third stair the door opened. It was Ji Yeon and she brought someone. I couldn't tell since the light was off, all I seen was two bodies. 

"I think he left" Ji Yeon said softly to the other person.

 I couldn't tell if it was a girl or boy because I was so high up.

They came up the stairs and I hurried into my room but left it open a little so I could see who it was. When they passed my door to go to Ji Yeon's room my jaw dropped.