Switched

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Jiyeon's POV

I looked back in panic.

"What did you say your name was again?" Jiyong asked with an eyebrow raised.

"SuJin, why?"

"Sujin? What a pretty name" he smiled at me.

"Thanks"

"You live on the 4th floor?" 

"Yeah"

"Hm, that's to bad. I live on the 5th floor"

"I can see that". What did he mean by "that's to bad?"

"I just moved in, if it's not to much to ask can you help me unpack some boxes?"

Was he indirectly inviting me to his apartment? Then before I could answer he started getting closer, I seen we were almost at my floor.

"You're pretty cute" he said leaning in, then the doors opened and I hurried out. 

"In your dreams!" I yelled before the doors closed.

While I was walking to my apartment, I thought about a genius plan on how to get back at Jiyong, I'll make him fall for me, then I'll reject him in front of a huge crowd like he did me. I smiled to myself as I thought about the look an his face, he'll definitely be embarrassed!

"Hey wait" I heard a voice yell, I turned around to see Jiyong running after me, I didn't have my plan fully figured out yet, so I just started running away. I would turn around and see him still chasing me.

Thinking quick I knocked on Youngbae's door and when he answered I hurried in.

"What's wrong? Why are you running?" he asked.

"I had to get away from someone" I said in between breaths.

"Who?"

Then his doorbell rang.

"Him" I said, then he opened it to see Jiyong, as I hid behind the door.

"Did a girl come in here?" I heard him ask.

I tapped Youngbae and mouthed for him not to tell him I was there.

"No, who are you?"

"Oh sorry, I thought I seen this girl I was talking to run in here. By the way I'm Jiyong" 

Then it grew tense.

"Jiyong? You're the one-" before he could finish I covered his mouth and closed the door.

"That's the guy that broke your heart?"

I nodded. Then Youngbae was about to open the door again, but I stopped him.

"Wait, before you do anything I already came up with a plan to get back at him that will hurt him emotionally instead of physically"

"What is it?"

After I explained to him the plan, he agreed it was a way better plan then beating him senseless.

"When are you going to put it in action?" 

"The next time I see him"

"Sounds good"

I walked over to his door and looked through the peep hole to see if Jiyong was still standing there, when I seen he was gone I opened the door, told Youngbae goodbye, and went to my own apartment.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my doorbell, I opened it to see Jiyong standing there. My eyes widened and I hurried and closed the door. Then the doorbell started ringing again. I rushed to my room to find a brush and a mint so I could be presentable, I couldn't make him fall for me if I looked like a slob. After I looked decent, I answered the door again.

"Sorry, you just surprised me" I said as I let him in. I checked the time and seen I was about to be late for work.

"Is there a reason you came over?" I asked trying to rush him out.

"I just wanted to apologize for coming on to you like that, I'm usually not like that" he said with a cheesy smile. 

"Apology accepted, now I have to get ready for work if you don't mind"

He got what I was trying to say and let himself out. After I finished getting ready for work I rushed out of my apartment, and had four missed calls from Youngbae, I knew they must have been because I was running late and he had probably already been in the car and was waiting.

"SuJin! SuJin!" I heard someone yell, then I realized that was my fake name and turned around to see Jiyong.

"Yes?" I was about to enter the elevator to got to the parking lot, when it opened he got in with me.

"I just wanted you to hold the elevator" he said.

I rolled my eyes as the elevator went to the parking lot, it seemed like it was taking forever. Then Jiyong's phone started ringing, he took it out and looked as if he was hesitating to answer. When he finally did he answered in an annoyed voice.

"I'll be there in a minute" I heard him say before he hung up. Then my own phone started ringing, I checked the ID and seen it was Youngbae, right as I checked a whole bunch of people came into the elevator, and I dropped my phone.

"I'll get it" Jiyong said.

"No it's fine"

We both bent down to grab it and bumped heads, causing Jiyong to drop his phone too. As we scrambled to get our phones, we all reached the parking lot and everyone got out. I hurried to where Youngbae usually parks before he explodes.

"What took you so long?" Youngbae asked in annoyance.

"A lot of people were getting on the elevator"

"Well next time take the stairs" he barked.

We drove off in a hurry, since he was driving so fast, when he came to a stop I flung forward in my seatbelt, and dropped my phone again, but this time it fell hard.

"Jeez, Youngbae, drive slower"

"My bad"

I checked to see if it was okay and noticed something different, the screen saver was a picture of Jiyong and the girl he was with.

Did I have his phone?!