Should have picked him

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Jiyeon's POV

"I'm exhausted" I said as I flopped down onto my couch, Youngbae following.

"All you did was take pictures, I was the one doing all the work" he said with a smirk.

"Don't be so full of it" I joked.

Then my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID and seen it was the Oppa from before, I put it back down.

"Aren't you going to answer?" Youngbae asked.

"Nah"

"Well I have to get back to my apartment, I have to get my beauty sleep so I can be fierce in the morning" he joked, then headed out as I laughed.

I got up from the couch and went into my room, I lied in my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while, then before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

-------Jiyeon's Dream--------

It was a beautiful sunny day, birds tweeting, and cherry blossoms falling from the trees, as Jiyeon and Jiyong sat on a bench, hand in hand. 

"You look magnificent as always" said Jiyong

"Jiyong Oppa, you're making me blush" Jiyeon said while feeling her cheeks.

"Well now that you look more attractive I can't help it" he cooed.

Jiyeon just giggled. Then all the cherry blossom trees turned into weeping willows, the tweeting birds now cackling crows, and the sky dark and full of gloomy clouds.

"Since you lost all that weight and grew your hair you look way better, I mean before you were just,,ugh" 

"Excuse me?"

"Now I can go out in public with you and not be ashamed"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

Then Jiyong started going back to how she use to look, all of a sudden her stomach began to grow.

"W-what's happening Jiyeon, you're turning fat!" Jiyong whined.

"No matter how I look Jiyong, you can never truly love meee~" Jiyeon said as she grew bigger and bigger.

------Out of Jiyeon's dream----

I woke up, breathing hard, that was a nightmare, and that's not the first time it's happened. I've been having dreams like that a lot lately after I lost all the weight.

"I must be stressed" I said as I got up to go get a glass of water. As I sipped my water, I thought about the dream, what if I seen Jiyong and he started liking me just because I wasn't fat anymore, would I just fall back into his arms and live happily ever after or would I reject him like he did me? Either way I would never know, I moved far away, just so I couldn't see his face. After I finished my water I went back to bed and tried not to have anymore dreams like that.

The next morning I woke up and got ready for work, as I was about to turn the shower on my doorbell rang. I answered to see Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun!" I said in excitement and hugged him, I haven't seen him since I left Seoul.

"I missed you too" he said. 

"How did you know I lived here?"

"I have my sources. I see someone got a makeover?"

"Yep, I lost all that weight, how do I look?"

"You look great, but I think you're beautiful either way"

I blushed, "Thanks"

"Unfortunately I have to go somewhere, but I'll be back later" Seunghyun said looking at his watch as he walked towards the door.

"Okay, see you later then" I said as he rushed out.

I smiled, it was nice seeing Seunghyun again, if only he had been the one I picked instead of Jiyong. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back and it's all thanks to my friend Kyle, he's been helping me with all my fanfics.

Hi I'm Kyle, sorry for the short chapter but this is all we could come up with =]

-JuJuBeezz & Kyle