Our Secret Place

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Ji Yeon's POV

"You l-l-" I couldn't even repeat what he had just said, I was still processing it. 

"You heard me" he said, not making eye contact.

Then for that moment of happiness I felt a sense of doubt.

"Your just messing with me, you don't really mean it"

"I do mean it" he finally was making eye contact with me.

"I thought you said you didn't like chubby girls?"

"Well your an exception" a smile grew on his face.

"Ehh you want something don't you?"

Then he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. It was a kiss from an angel! The first one didn't even compare to this one. After the kiss ended I felt like my body was made of jelly. 

"Believe me now?" 

I nodded my head, not able to speak. I heard him giggle then he started up the car. A few minutes later, after I snapped back into reality, I noticed we were driving to somewhere unfamiliar. 

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" Jiyong said and smiled over at me.

"Okay" I said his smile paralyzing me!

After what seemed like forever, we stopped and Jiyong got out the car and came over and opened mine. 

"Where are we?"

"Stop asking questions and follow me" he said as he grabbed my hand and began to lead me to who knows where.

We stopped in front of this big lake.

"This is my favorite place in Seoul" Jiyong said, "I like to come here and watch the sun set"

"Wah it's really pretty"

"You know why I brought you here?"

"Why?"

"Because it's going to be our secret place. Whenever either of us is angry or sad we'll come here. Only we can know about it so don't tell anyone else"

"Yah, you just confessed to me and now we have a secret place?"

"Mhm, I really like you so your the only other person I showed this too"

I smiled at him as he stared at the sun set then I looked towards it and we watched the sun set together, hand in hand.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be better, I just wanted to update before my finals started XD !!!