Chapter 19

Prove It

After exploring the hotel for a few hours and chatting over dinner with Chanyeol’s uncle, the two boys got everything settled in their room. On the eighth floor of the hotel, the room overlooked the busy streets of Seoul, a perfect view for when the sun was setting. Baekhyun was pressed against the glass window, looking down to see the tiny cars speeding back and forth when he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist.

 

“Pretty view, isn’t it?” said Chanyeol, admiring the scene as well.

 

“Yeah…really pretty. Your uncle is so nice to let us stay here.”

 

“It’s no big deal. As long as a room is available, I bet we can come whenever we want.”

 

Turning around to thank Chanyeol for the billionth time, Baekhyun was instead met with the boy’s lips. It was a small and tentative kiss; Chanyeol running his hand along the smaller boys cheek before pulling away to look at Baekhyun.

 

“Let’s go to the pool.” said Chanyeol, resting his hands on Baekhyun’s waist.

 

Looking over at the digital clock placed on the nightstand, Baekhyun raised his eyebrows when he noticed the time read 10:46. “Umm, Chanyeol…it’s too late.”

 

“Baek, we can do whatever we want this weekend. And my uncle even gave me the code to get in after hours.”

 

“Seriously?” asked Baekhyun, a bit shocked at the fact.

 

“Mhmm. So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!”

 

Breaking out into a smile, Baekhyun rummaged through his bag and pulled out his bathing suit, watching Chanyeol do the same.

 

 

 

 

Unlocking the door to the warm indoor pool, Chanyeol led them to a set of beach chairs to set down their stuff. Looking around the place, Baekhyun was suddenly embarrassed to be this alone with the taller boy and hesitated to enter the pool, unlike Chanyeol who jumped right in when he got the chance.

 

Walking over to the edge of the pool, Baekhyun just sat down so he could dip his feet in. The huge room was completely silent, besides the light splashing caused by Chanyeol, and Baekhyun became nervous as he realized how secluded they really were.

 

Surfacing from the water, Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was still resting by the ladder. Slowly making his way over to the boy, Chanyeol parted Baekhyun’s legs and made himself comfortable between them.

 

“Why aren’t you coming in?” asked Chanyeol, looking up at Baekhyun while playing with the bottom of his bathing suit.

 

Blushing at the closeness, Baekhyun looked away. He’s usually pretty outgoing around people, even in these types of situations, but when he’s with Chanyeol, Baekhyun gets all flustered. And it doesn’t help that the taller boy is there between his legs, giving him the most adorable pout.

 

“So…what’s up? Do you not like swimming at night?”

 

“It’s not that…it’s just that we’re so alone. It’s making me shy…” admitted Baekhyun, finally looking down at Chanyeol.

 

“Shy? Byun Baekhyun is shy? I don’t believe it.”

 

“I’m serious! It’s one thing when Luhan and Sehun are with us, but I get all self-conscious when I’m alone with you…”

 

Smiling up at the boy, Chanyeol was pleased with the confession. It was reassuring to know that he makes Baekhyun nervous. It gave him a boost of self-confidence.

 

“I feel the same, Baek. I mean, we’re supposed to feel like that, right?”

 

“Yeah…I guess.”

 

 “Can I ask you something?” said Chanyeol, resting his chin on Baekhyun’s knee.

 

“Mhmm.”

 

“Why do you like me? Or what made you realize you had feelings for me?”

 

A bit stunned by the question, Baekhyun couldn’t come up with an answer right away. Sure, he knew exactly when he realized how his feelings for Chanyeol were beyond friendship, but did he really want to tell the other boy? That could be embarrassing…

 

“Please? I’m really curious. Was it my body? My deep voice? My amazing rapping?”

 

“Fine. Remember the night of your 19th birthday? How you were so drunk, you asked me to sleep over? Well, that night…you looked so handsome when you were asleep. I always thought you were good looking, but that was the first time I really thought about it. That’s when I realized I liked you more than just a friend.”

 

Chanyeol doesn’t remember much of that night, but he does remember waking up to Baekhyun cuddled against his side. He had thought it was just a sleeping habit. Guess not…

 

“Cute.” said Chanyeol, leaning back and pulling Baekhyun into the pool.

 

“Yah!” exclaimed Baekhyun, gripping Chanyeol’s shoulders as he fell towards him.

 

Holding Baekhyun against him, Chanyeol gave the boy a kiss. When Baekhyun hummed at the friction the taller boy was creating when rolling his hips slowly, Chanyeol slipped his tongue in Baekhyun’s mouth. The heated kissing went on for a couple of minutes until Chanyeol pulled away. He his lips and looked at Baekhyun, thoroughly enjoying the sight in front of him. Baekhyun’s mouth was slightly agape and you could see his chest rising and falling in uneven intervals.

 

“Let’s hit the jacuzzi before bed.” said Chanyeol, and all Baekhyun could do was nod in response.

 

 

 

 

Blushing the entire walk to the small café down the street, Sehun and Luhan gripped each other’s hands as if their life depended on it. After what happened the night before, the two boys couldn’t stop touching one another. Not in a ual way, but in an ‘I need to be close to you’ way.

 

Sehun looked over to the boy walking beside him and smiled.

 

Waking up this morning was by far his favorite part of the whole ordeal. The way Luhan was curled up on his chest, eyelids pressed together tightly as he let out a yawn before peering up at the boy he spent the night with. At that moment, Sehun felt like a true boyfriend and he was amazed at the feeling of having someone to wake up to. Luhan’s sleepy bedroom eyes were a sight to see.

 

Giving the taller boy a shy glance when noticing him staring, Luhan’s heart swelled with admiration. He remembers when he wanted nothing to do with Sehun, and now he can’t get enough of him. And with this being Sehun’s first relationship, Luhan has to admit he’s doing a pretty great job with it.

 

It’s funny how things change.

 

Stepping inside the quiet café, Sehun wrapped an arm around Luhan’s waist.

 

“Grande Americano as usual?” asked Sehun.

 

“Mhmm. And a Chai Tea latte for you.” replied Luhan, enjoying the fact Sehun knows his order.

 

After receiving their drinks, the boys sat down at a table near the back of the coffee shop. The dim lighting that was set throughout the café cast a soft glow on both Luhan and Sehun, setting a mood that was unintended.

 

“I seriously can’t stop looking at you…”

 

Glancing up from his coffee, Luhan blushed. Sehun had been dealing out compliments throughout the entire day, and Luhan continues to be surprised, though he should have guessed Sehun would act like this after their night together.

 

“Sehun-ah, you’ve been saying stuff like that all day. There’s no need for you to keep reminding me how much you love me. I get it.”

 

“I know you get it, but I like telling you…and from the way you blush every time shows me that you like it too.” said Sehun, calmly leaning back in his seat.

 

“I can’t help but blush! It’s a reaction…” argued Luhan, knowing very well that Sehun is right, but chooses to deny it anyways.

 

“Yeah, a very cute reaction.” said Sehun, getting up to order his boyfriend a dessert.

 

Feeling his cheeks begin to heat up again, Luhan focuses his attention back on his drink, cursing Sehun and his incessant proclamations of love.

 

Hearing the bell above the door chime, Luhan’s eyes once again wandered from his coffee and as he watched a group of students enter the café, his heart clenched. ‘No, no, no! Why now?’ thought Luhan, his eyes now darting to Sehun. The boy was conversing with the cashier, asking what the best flavor of cake was, completely oblivious to the small crowd filing in.

 

Sehun hadn’t talked about Taecyeon after what happened, probably finding the issue unimportant now that he and Luhan were really together. The only thing on his mind right now was Luhan. Everything else was just unimportant…

 

Not wanting to draw attention to himself or Sehun, all Luhan could do was sit and watch. He thought about going over and pulling Sehun back to the table, but he didn’t want to be seen. Luhan was just hoping that the group of kids would quickly find a table before Sehun turns around to notice them. Luhan isn’t quite sure what his boyfriend would do if he saw Taecyeon again, but he doesn’t want to find out.

 

Luhan sees the boy’s settle on a table across the room, about 10 feet from the door.

 

‘All I have to do is distract Sehun until we make it outside. That should be easy, right?’ thought Luhan, nervously biting his lip as he watched Sehun being handed a box of sweets.

 

As Sehun began approaching Luhan with their dessert in hand, a shout was heard from the table full of boys.

 

“Taecyeon! Grab me a brownie while you’re up there!”

 

Sehun froze. ‘Really…?’ he thought, gripping the box he was holding tighter and fighting the urge to turn around. Even just hearing that name pissed him off to an unhealthy degree.

 

Slowly getting up from the table, Luhan saw his boyfriend tense and prayed to every God out there that Sehun wouldn’t do anything stupid. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: oooooooooh what's gonna happen? shorter (kinda) chapter, but i just really wanted to update. cute baekyeol, cute/worrisome hunhan...leave comments to let me know what you think! :)