Chapter 10

Prove It

 

While Sehun and Chanyeol were walking down towards the cafeteria, Sehun was telling his friend all about the night he spent with Luhan. 

 

“God, he’s so cute Chanyeol…he had my attention the whole night.” said Sehun, smiling over the thought of the smaller boy.

 

Laughing at his love-struck friend, Chanyeol just continued to look ahead of them, making sure Sehun didn’t bump into anything since his perception was blinded by the thought of Luhan.

 

“I like this new you. And I’m sure Luhan does as well.” said Chanyeol, poking Sehun’s cheek as they approached the cafeteria.

 

“I hope so, I’m trying my best here. Oh! I forgot to tell you about the group of people that came up to us while we were there. Such s…I was ready to hit one of them, but Luhan stopped me.” said Sehun, getting angry all over again from the memory.

 

“What group of people?” asked Chanyeol, curious as to who would go out of their way to bother Sehun.

 

“I recognized a few of them, but I don’t know their names.  The guy who said the awful stuff was tall, almost your height, and he looked pretty intimidating.” replied Sehun, his voice getting quiet.

 

“Wait, what ‘awful’ stuff did he say?” asked Chanyeol, worrying slightly because of Sehun’s tone.

 

“He called Luhan a …said he was ‘the perfect ’.” said Sehun, before making his way towards Luhan and Baekhyun’s table.

 

“What?! Sehun! That—” started Chanyeol, but stopped himself when he realized that he had followed Sehun to the table without knowing that Luhan and Baekhyun were there.

 

“Hi guys.” said Luhan and Baekhyun simultaneously, earning a smile from the two other boys.

 

Grabbing a seat beside Luhan, Sehun leaned over and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek, unaware of the stares he was receiving.  Luhan blushed at the public display, but held Sehun’s hand nonetheless. 

 

While the four boys were casually eating their lunch, Chanyeol noticed a table of girls glaring in the direction of Sehun and Luhan.  Feeling a bit unsettled, Chanyeol gave Sehun’s shin a kick from under the table, making sure the other two boys were still deep in their own conversation. 

 

“Ow! What?” asked Sehun, rubbing his now sore leg.

 

“Those girls over there keep staring at Luhan like they want to kill him…” whispered Chanyeol, motioning towards the table.  He had a bad feeling about these girls, especially since he knew that Sehun had already slept with two of them.  ‘. They better not be jealous.’ thought Chanyeol, hoping that they leave Sehun and Luhan alone.

 

Sehun looked over and saw who Chanyeol was talking about.  ‘Oh, great…I don’t need any bull from these girls.’ thought Sehun, getting upset just looking at them.

 

“Damnit.” muttered Sehun, before looking to Chanyeol with a defeated look.

 

“Those girls are crazy…” whispered Sehun, carefully eyeing Luhan to make sure the boy wasn’t paying too much attention.

 

“Let’s just hope they don’t try anything, especially now that you have Luhan.” said Chanyeol.

 

“God, I really don’t deserve this.  Luhan and I are doing great, this is so unfair.” groaned Sehun, running his hands through his hair.

 

Hearing the depressing noise coming from Sehun, Luhan turned around to put a hand on the boy’s knee and asked him if everything was all right.

 

Smiling at the worry Luhan was showing, Sehun just nodded and told him that it’s nothing to be bothered about.  Chanyeol gave Sehun a serious look, probably urging the boy to tell Luhan why he was upset, but Sehun just ignored it, planning to keep Luhan out of anything involving those girls.  Sehun doesn’t want Luhan to worry about their relationship, and this was his problem, so Luhan’s mind should be kept optimistic.

 

“Chanyeol and I should start heading to class, same with you two.” said Baekhyun, grabbing his bag from behind his seat.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot what time it was…” said Chanyeol, hurrying to gather his things before getting up to walk with Baekhyun.

 

After bidding Sehun goodbye with a kiss, Luhan began making his way towards his own class.  As he was turning the corner, Luhan was met with two familiar faces.  They were with the other girls from lunch who were starting at him.  Luhan knew they had been glaring, but didn’t want Sehun to worry, so he never said anything.

 

“Hi Luhan!” said one of the girls, gliding over to stand beside the boy.

 

“Umm…hi?” replied Luhan, confused as to how this girl knew his name.

 

“Oh! We didn’t introduce ourselves.  I’m Minah, and this is Heejin.” said Minah, pointing to herself and her friend.

 

“We’re friends of Sehun.” said Heejin, doing her best to mask the lie.

 

Luhan didn’t respond.

 

“He’s really great, isn’t he?” said Minah.

 

“Great in bed…” added Heejin, unable to hide her smirk.

 

“I should really get going.” said Luhan, not wanting to hear these girls talk about Sehun anymore.

 

“Oh c’mon! You know his reputation, right? So what’s the harm in talking about it? I mean, both Heejin and I have slept with him...” said Minah, trying to break Luhan’s confidence.

 

“Yes, I do know, but that doesn’t matter.” said Luhan, beginning to walk away.

 

“Some people can never get over their past, Luhan. Keep that in mind.” said Heejin.

 

Luhan just continued walking, determined to make it to his class on time while attempting to ignore the distraction of what he just heard.

 

 

 

 

 

When his class ended, Sehun made his way to Luhan’s, ready to greet him by the door like he always did. 

 

“Sehun?” said a girl's voice.

 

Sehun looked over and saw Minah, standing there with the fakest smile he’s ever seen.  Not in the mood to deal with such a psychotic , Sehun just avoided her altogether, moving closer towards Luhan’s classroom door. 

 

Noticing that Sehun see’s through her façade, Minah smirks and makes her way towards the boy, noting that Luhan’s class will be ending soon.

 

“Sehun…I miss how much fun we had together.  I want to feel that again, don’t you?” said Minah, twirling her hair.

 

“Go away.” Sehun said angrily, now wanting Luhan’s professor to let them out a minute early.

 

“Aren’t you a bit frustrated? It’s not like Luhan’s an easy catch right? You must be going crazy without getting any…” purred Minah, placing her manicured hands on Sehun’s shoulder’s.

 

‘So these girls think they can get me just by offering ? That may have worked before, but I have Luhan now…' thought Sehun.  Of course he’s frustrated with not being able to anyone as he pleases, but he’s happy about it too.  Luhan is worth the wait and Sehun is sure that whenever they do get to that point in their relationship, it will be by far the best experience he’s ever had. 

 

“I don’t need any help from you or your friends Minah...” snapped Sehun.

 

“I’m just giving you the option, Sehun.  No need to be so high strung.” said Minah, hearing the sound of a door opening.

 

“Just leave me alone.” said Sehun, wanting to see Luhan now more than ever.

 

“Sure, but I need my goodbye kiss first.” said Minah, glancing at the door to find a pair of sparkling doe eyes looking right at her.

 

Grabbing Sehun’s shirt, Minah crashed their lips together in an urgent kiss.  Feeling Sehun struggle against her, Minah let out a small moan, trying to fake the satisfaction as best she can.

 

Luhan froze.  He knew that this girl probably set Sehun up, but it still hurt.  It was finally starting to feel like Sehun was his, and his only, but seeing this got Luhan upset.  Ashamed that he still has doubt in their relationship, Luhan hurried past the two. 

 

Breaking free of Minah’s hold, Sehun pushed her aside to see a familiar pair of eyes looking back at him before turning a corner.  Cursing at both himself and the girl triumphantly leaning against the wall next to him, Sehun began to follow Luhan, knowing where the boy would be headed.

 

Opening the door to his room, Luhan was lucky to find that Baekhyun was still in class.  More angry than sad, Luhan took a seat on his bed and took a few deep breaths.  ‘Sehun didn’t start that. Minah’s just trying to get to me…but it worked.' thought Luhan, running his hands through his hair.

 

“I really like Sehun, so why can’t I have more confidence in him…?” Luhan said to himself while standing up to begin looking for Sehun, wanting to apologize.

 

As he made his way towards the door, Luhan was surprised to find the door opening before him. 

 

“Luhan…” said Sehun, pulling Luhan into a reassuring hug.

 

Unable to say anything, Luhan just relaxed into Sehun’s embrace, inhaling the familiar scent of Sehun’s cologne. 

 

“I’m sorry.” said Sehun.

 

Pulling away to look up at the taller boy, Luhan said, “I’m sorry too...I should have more confidence in us.  I—I just…I didn’t like seeing you kiss someone else, even if it was one-sided.”

 

“Don’t be sorry. It’s all my fault.” said Sehun, holding Luhan’s hands in his.

 

“No. You didn’t do anything wrong, it’s not your fault.” replied Luhan, giving Sehun a small smile.

 

“Luhan…you’re the first person I’ve wanted to be in a relationship with.  I’ve been with a lot of people before you.” said Sehun, embarrassed to admit his past mistakes.

 

Heart lifting at the honesty, Luhan gave Sehun a kiss, nodding in response. 

 

“I know about that stuff Sehun, but I don’t care as long as you’re with me right now.” said Luhan.

 

Smiling down at the smaller boy, Sehun wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist and leaned in.  Pressing his lips to Luhan’s, Sehun felt a wave of emotions wash over him: happiness, relief, surprise, and something close to love.  Luhan’s lips parted beneath his, welcoming the other boys tongue to inside.  Lost in the heat, Sehun broke the kiss to at Luhan’s neck, leaving the boy at the feeling.

 

Blushing at the sudden intensity, Luhan began feeling a bit too excited.  Not wanting this ordeal to escalate any further, Luhan hesitantly pushed Sehun away, looking down as he did so. 

 

Laughing a bit at Luhan’s shyness, Sehun gave Luhan a kiss on the cheek; happy with the little moment they had just shared. 

 

Trying to calm himself down, Luhan couldn’t help but think how good Sehun is at turning him on.  ‘I guess practice does make perfect…’ thought Luhan, eager to experience even more with Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yay! sehun and luhan are so cute :) this chapter is a bit longer than the others and i hope to make the other chapters this long too (or even longer), but that means i won't update as fast. i have finals this week so i'll try my best with updating...but wish me luck! i have all A's and i'm so proud :') gotta keep it up. hope you all are doing well and enjoyed this chapter.