Chapter 11

Prove It

 

Baekhyun was looking around for a quiet place to study, when he finds the perfect little desk in the corner of the library.  ‘Now I can study in peace…’ thought Baekhyun.  Now that his roommate is seeing someone, his room isn’t exactly the best place to do homework, not that he minds studying at the library though.  He gets more work done in this environment anyways, so it’s really not a big deal. 

 

After only about 10 minutes of studying, Baekhyun is torn away from his books by the sound of a backpack being lazily dropped in front of him on the table.  Looking up, Baekhyun is met with non other than Chanyeol, the one boy to make his heart beat quicken. 

 

“Hey Baek,” said Chanyeol, giving a sweet smile as he spoke.  “What are you up to?”

 

Rolling his eyes at the stupidity of Chanyeol’s question, Baekhyun sighed and put his pencil down, “Trying to study…clearly.”

 

“Right. I should’ve guessed that.” said Chanyeol, nodding his head as he peeked around the library.

 

“What are you up to?” asked Baekhyun, trying to keep a casual conversation without looking too nervous.

 

“Just wanted to talk…”

 

“About what?”

 

“You.”

 

Raising an eyebrow at the statement, Baekhyun asked, “What about me…?”

 

“You like me, right?” Chanyeol asked confidently, noting the fact that no one was around.

 

Surprised at the question, Baekhyun's jaw dropped slightly, causing him to gape at the boy in front of him.  ‘Chanyeol knows?! Is that why he was acting so weird the other night?’ thought Baekhyun. 

 

Looking down at the papers in front of him, Baekhyun kept quiet.

 

“I know you do, Baek…” said Chanyeol, after gaining no response from the smaller boy.

 

“No. I don’t.”

 

“You do.”

 

“I don’t.”

 

Laughing at his embarrassingly defiant friend, Chanyeol leaned over the stack of notebooks and brushed aside Baekhyun’s fringe.  Seeing the blush that rose from the boy’s cheeks, Chanyeol once again had his wonders confirmed.

 

“Let me know when you’re ready to admit it.” said Chanyeol, while grabbing his bag from off the table.  

 

Looking down at his friend one last time before making his way towards the exit, Chanyeol let out a sigh, being a bit dissapointed with Baekhyun's answer.

 

After watching Chanyeol walk away, Baekhyun was left with a heavy heart.  He wants to admit his feelings to Chanyeol, but every time he sees him, he gets all nervous and embarrassed.  ‘Damnit.  Why can’t I just tell him!’ thought Baekhyun, wishing he had more poise when it comes to dealing with both his feelings, and Chanyeol.

 

 

 

“I need help.” stated Baekhyun. 

 

He decided that since he has no hope whatsoever in manning up and being honest with Chanyeol, Baekhyun came to Luhan and Sehun for some advice.

 

“Does this have anything to do with Chanyeol?” asked Sehun, knowing that his best friend was planning on making a move today, but only if Baekhyun admitted his feelings first.

 

“Don’t tell me you denied your feelings when he asked…” said Luhan.

 

Eyes widening at his friends responses, Baekhyun dropped his bag to the floor, making his over to the two other boys, “What? How do the both of you know why I’m here?”

 

“Well Chanyeol talks about you a lot and he kind of had something planned today.” said Sehun.

 

“Yeah and Sehun pretty much tells me everything, so…” said Luhan, giving Baekhyun a shy smile.

 

“Of course,” said Baekhyun, “wait…what did he have planned?”

 

“He was basically gonna ask you out, but you couldn’t grow some balls so he never got the chance.”

 

Sighing at Sehun’s rudeness, Luhan gave the boy a light shove, “Sehun…be nice.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“He was gonna ask me out?! Are you kidding? I didn’t even know he liked me like that.”

 

“Couldn’t you tell when he took you out that night? Seriously Baekhyun, you’re pretty oblivious.” said Luhan.

 

Bringing his hands to his face and letting out a groan, Baekhyun slumped further into the desk chair he was sitting on.  ‘There really must be something wrong with me…’ thought Baekhyun.

 

“Just tell Chanyeol and everything will fall into place.” said Luhan, taking hold of Sehun’s hand.

 

Smiling at the boy beside him, Sehun looked at Baekhyun and nodded in agreement. 

 

“He’s right.  We already know that Chanyeol is willing to give you’re lovesick self a chance, so you really have nothing to lose.” said Sehun.

 

Contemplating the possible outcomes, Baekhyun takes a deep breath and gathers up his courage, “Fine, I’ll tell him.  But if this goes horribly wrong, I’m blaming you two.”

 

“It’ll be fine. You got this!” said Luhan, giving his friend a thumbs up for encouragement.

 

While making his way towards the door, Baekhyun suddenly turned around and said, “Wait…should I go now or—”

 

“Now!” exclaimed Luhan and Sehun simultaneously.

 

“Okay, okay! I’m just nervous…” said Baekhyun, trying to fix his hair the best he can.

 

“God, we know that. Just do it.” said Sehun, standing up to give Baekhyun a little push.

 

After stepping outside and hearing the door close behind him, Baekhyun headed towards Chanyeol’s room; mind already full of crazy escape plans.

 

 

 

 

Once Baekhyun was gone, Sehun made his way back to the cozy bed that him and Luhan were previously sharing.  Slipping his hand around the back of Luhan’s neck, Sehun leaned down to press his lips to the smaller boys.

 

“So what did you want to do tonight?” asked Sehun, still peppering Luhan’s face with little kisses. 

 

Blushing at the sudden attention Sehun was giving him, Luhan bit his lip and tried suppressing the dirty thoughts that suddenly arose.  While Luhan’s brain was saying ‘Don’t take this too far’, his body was saying ‘You want this just as bad as he does.’

 

Putting his hands to Sehun’s chest, Luhan said, “It’s clear enough to know what you want to do…”

 

“And what’s that…” asked Sehun, letting his fingers run along Luhan’s cheek.

 

“Me.” said Luhan, leaning into the soft caress.

 

A bit surprised at the statement, Sehun pulled away.  Since Luhan has never really made a comment about that part of their relationship, Sehun wasn’t sure what to say.  What the boy said was true, but Sehun didn’t want to rush anything if Luhan wasn’t ready.

 

“I never told you to stop.” said Luhan; missing the affection he was receiving.

 

“Sorry…It—it’s just that I don’t want you to think that I’m pressuring you.” said Sehun.

 

Leaning up to give the taller boy a kiss, Luhan rested his head on Sehun’s shoulder.  “You’re not pressuring me…I have needs too you know.”

 

“But we’re taking things slow, right?” asked Sehun.

 

Laughing softly at Sehun’s question, Luhan inched closer to Sehun’s neck and gave it a light kiss, breathing in the boy’s intoxicating cologne.

 

“Yeah we are, but you don’t have to be so cautious anymore when it comes to stuff like this.” said Luhan, continuing to plant kisses below Sehun’s jaw line.

 

Feeling the heat from his cheeks begin to move south, Sehun let his body take control for a moment and pressed Luhan into the bed, now hovering over the smaller boy. 

 

Startled with the sudden change in pace, Luhan looked up at Sehun with wide eyes. 

 

“If I’m not cautious, this position would come a lot sooner than expected.” Sehun said with a breathy voice, using every fiber of his being not to strip Luhan right then and there.

 

Slightly overwhelmed with the feeling of being so easily dominated, Luhan let’s out a shaky breath.  Gripping onto Sehun’s shoulders, he gently guides the taller boy off of him.  Seeing now that Sehun is resting with his back against the wall, Luhan crawls over and takes a seat on the boys lap, successfully straddling him.

 

“Okay, I get it. You’re still getting used to this…” said Luhan, wrapping his arms around Sehun’s neck, “But do you think you can control yourself enough to let me sit here?”

 

Grabbing Luhan’s waist, Sehun took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.  This position isn’t any better than the last, so Sehun’s having a hard time keeping his head clear.

 

“Sure…you can sit here.  I can handle it.”

 

“Good.”

 

Leaning forward to give Sehun a peck on the lips, Luhan was surprised to find a pair of hands suddenly roaming under his shirt.  Trying to ignore the sensation of Sehun’s fingers ghosting over his lower back, Luhan pulled away and looked at the boy in front of him. 

 

“I—” started Luhan, but was interrupted by Sehun’s lips.  The kiss was chaste at first, but soon enough, Sehun traced along Luhan’s bottom lip with his tongue before nibbling on it with his teeth.  Luhan let out a soft moan, and the taller boy took the opportunity to slip his tongue past Luhan’s lips.

 

The kiss was slow, sensual, and teasing, causing both boys to revel in the warmth it brought about.  Sehun wasn’t sure where they were supposed to go from here, since he didn’t want to make a false move and dispel the mood, but he also didn’t want to take things too far.  Deciding to let Luhan set the pace, Sehun just continued to deepen the kiss.

 

Thoughts clouded by the intensity, Sehun rolled his hips onto Luhan’s, causing the smaller boy to gasp and pull away from the heated kiss.  Blushing like crazy, Luhan buried his head in the dip of Sehun’s shoulder, trying to steady his breathing. 

 

“I thought you said you could handle it…” whispered Luhan, sitting up to look at Sehun.

 

Giving a handsome smile, Sehun tilted his head to the side and said, “I’m sorry. You’re just too beautiful.”

 

At a loss for words, Luhan just gave Sehun one last kiss before reluctantly leaning back. 

 

“Now, if I were you, I’d think about getting off.  Unless you wanna take things further…” said Sehun, still gripping Luhan’s waist.  After some serious contemplation, Luhan decided it was best to wait.  Who knows when Baekhyun and/or Chanyeol would come barging in? 

 

“Good idea.” said Luhan, wiggling out of Sehun’s hold to sit beside the boy, grabbing the television remote as he did so.

 

After finding some mindless reality show to watch, the two boys snuggled up under a blanket and let their hormones settle down.

 

Glancing at the boy next to him, Sehun smiled. ‘I’m pretty lucky to have met you…’ thought Sehun, finding Luhan’s hand under the blanket.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi guys! i didn't mark this chapter as mature since it's not really (yet) so yeah...it's coming though.  and awww baekhyun and chanyeol.  will their relationship go as smoothly as luhan and sehun's? who knows.  hope you liked it and leave comments if you can :) 

 

PS. and thanks for almost 200 subs! love you