An "Innocent" Birthday Party

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

You heard a knock on your door the next morning. Waking up early was seriously not your thing, especially when it was a Saturday. "Aish! Jeongmal!?!" you complained and opened the door.

When you opened the door, there was no one. 

"What the ...." you thought and looked around. A sticky note was stuck to your door. *Pailee, we have a birthday party to go to. It's So Young's birthday party and I honestly don't know why she wanted you to tag along, but your going. So hurry*

"Aish, what's about the sudden birthday invitation...." you complained. After climbing back and cuddling with your warm blanket, you heard another knock. 

"Come in!" you shouted, but no one opened the door. 

*Chinja.... Aish!* you lazily complained for the second time and opened the door. Another note. *Btw, did I tell you, you had 30 minutes to get dressed and going?* 

It took you about 10 seconds to process those words through your sleepy head. 

*30 minutes... I still have some time. 30 minutes... 30 minutes... 30 min- 30 MINUTES!?!?!* you shouted in your mind and sat up at the speed of light.

After grabbing any dress that was in your closet (here), you dashed to the bathroom and did your personal hygiene. There wasn't even anymore leftover time to eat breakfast because Sehun was impatiently waiting outside with his Corvette already started.

Half way through the drive, your stomach decided to let out a loud growl."I'm so hungry... Jeongmal..." you whined and banged your head on the window while holding your stomach.

"Well, I'm not so we're not getting any early meals today. Besides, you'll have plenty to eat at the birthday party," Sehun reasoned and parked in the driveway. 

"Omo, that's such a pretty house!!" you exclaimed and gulped loudly. 

Sehun scoffed and blew his bangs away from his face like he was proud of it or something. *High class people...* you complained and looked out your window.

When you got in there, So Young looked like she was dressed way too ually for her own birthday party. (here)

Watching Sehun get more and more ually aroused just made it more and more awkward by the moment. She stared at both of you with wide eyes. "Yah, why are you both here so early?" she asked while resting her hand on the door rail and leaning on it to make her expose more than needed.

You couldn't bear staring at her without thinking how disgraceful it was to dress like that on a birthday. 

On the outside, you made sure to be very positive about it. "Omo, ahnyeonghasaeyo SoYoung. Your outfit looks really good," you complimented. 

She smiled and then her eyes widened with an idea. 

"I have a lot of other outfits like this! You could try them out if you like since you didn't dress really.... Club-ish...." So Young said and looked at you from head to toe, disapprovingly. 

"N-no no no! I just couldn't..." you stammered nervously and looked at the ground.

She smirked and tugged you in the house. "By the way, you can stop standing out in the cold now Sehun!  Come inside!!" So Young shouted to Sehun half way up the stairs. 

She threw nearly six trillion dresses your way and forced you to try each and every one of them on. "A-Aniya!! I just couldn't! Especially with Sehun around... It's embarrassing..." you explained and looked away from the mirror to avoid seeing how you looked like right now. (here)

"Oh come on!!" So Young urged and dragged you back down the stairs. You pulled back with all your might, but didn't succeed in So Young's surprisingly strong grasp. 

Sehun stared at you all the way down the stairs. SoYoung walked ily down the stairs as she thought Sehun was staring at her, but she was very much disappointed when she saw Sehun's eyes on you instead of her.

"Mian, I'm going up to change again. This doesn't look good on me. I know..." you said and was about to walk up the stairs when Sehun grasped your wrist.

"You look fine. Stop wasting time just to change in and out of outfits," Sehun demanded and that was that. Although the outfit was very embarrassing for you, both Sehun and SoYoung seemed used to so much skin exposed.

"Chesuhamnida SoYoung... If I knew this was a club birthday... I would've worn something more... Appropriate for the party..." you apologized and bowed your head.

"Gwenchanah, it'll only be understandable from someone as low in fashion," she said before turning on the T.V. Sehun nudged SoYoung and shook his head. They seemed to eye contact fight for a few seconds, making you feel uncomfortable and left out.

SoYoung glanced at her watch and huffed while roughly standing up. 

"It's time to go to the club, the others will meet us up over there," SoYoung explained and you all bundled up in Sehun's convertible. 

You ended up sitting at the back while SoYoung and Sehun both joked and laughed in the front. Sighing, you looked at the passing buildings to make yourself more at peace. When you all got to the bar, you saw a guy about to pass out walk by you.

He sent you a smirk that sent you into chills. This place was so scary ...

Soyoung linked arms with Sehun and they both walked ahead of you, making you feel even more scared and unprotected. Walking through the doors, you saw Sehun and SoYoung already going towards the dance floor. *Well, I can't follow them anymore... I have no nerve to dance in the middle of everyone...* you thought and walked to an empty table, just staring off into space.

"Hey," a voice said, startling you. 

"O-oh ahnyeonghasaeyo!" you replied, waving a bit. "Wanna have a drink?" he asked. "A-Aniya, I don't drink. Mianhe," you explained and nervously laughed.

"You should try! Your really missing out!  It's delicious!" the man said. 

You replied with a crooked smile, and decided to try it out after finding out that he wasn't going to let you off if you didn't try it. 

You had your first drink, but after awhile, you noticed that you were continuously drinking. It was delicious. Well, maybe not the first time you tried it, but it was starting to taste like... Chocolate milk! 

"Yah! Gwenchanah?!" you heard the man shout, and then secretly smirk. 

You nodded and clumsily reached for another cup, drinking it in one gulp. He held your hand roughly and tugged you to the guy's restroom. "This is going to be so much fun," he explained and gave you butterfly kisses down your neck. 

"Y-yah, what are you doing!? YAH!!" you shouted and pushed him off then clumsily running to the exit. He pushed you against the wall and tried to kiss you, but you kept turning side to side. 

"Stop moving!" he screamed, madly while slapping you. 

"OMO!" you gasped and fell to the ground, covering your face. He whipped your hand from your face and pulled you against him. "Kajima!! Stop!!" you screamed as he began pulling down your dress, but stopped.

After a few clashes and loud banging noises, you heard Sehun's comforting voice. 

"How much did you drink!? We're going home!!" he screamed and put his jacket around you before dragging you out of the bar. 

"Yah!! Let me go!!" you screamed, still thinking it was the other guy since the faces were all a blur to you. "Let me go!!  I have a husband! I want to have a chance to tell him that I actually like him," you explained and began crying.

Sehun let go of you and looked back at you. You covered your face and sniffled. "But, he doesn't love me..." you whispered and fell to the ground slowly. 

Sehun lifted you bridal style and put you in the back seat where you passed out quietly.

*What a day....* he thought and looked back at you.

 

"Aish...!  Ah..!" you quietly exclaimed and gasped through clenched teeth. At that moment, a knock was heard at your door. "you-ah, gwenchanah?  Are you awake yet? You're not planning on sleeping all day are you?!" you heard Sehun's loud voice say from the other side. 

"Ugh... " you grunted and opened the door to see Sehun peeking through the door. 

He coughed and quickly moved back. "YAH! Why are you up so early..?!" he shouted and facepalmed you.

"Weren't you the one who was complaining if I was planning to sleep in all day?" you reasoned and tilted your head. "Aniya! That was not me, that was probably... The maid! Well, I'm going to work, and I just wanted to say goodbye... Well I'm going now! Don't follow me!" he nervously blurted out and ran down the stairs.

​"Not in my entire life will I follow you to work," you replied and decided to dress up just for the heck of it. (here)

You ran down the stairs, and bumped into someone. 

"Oh ahnyeonghasaeyo, are you one of the new butlers or something? Uh.. Sehun isn't hiring right now... So... If you mind..." you began but then started panicking.

He looked utterly familiar....


Hello readers!!! I have updated!

Finally... And I hope you guys aren't mad at me v.v

I'm trying to update all my stories today, so please be patient with

me ;-; Did I forget to tell you that school life is treating me harshly v.v

Grr... Oh well, this is it for now!  And who can this new guy be?? Someone who's 

interested in you!?!?  A new stalker/admirer from afar!? Who knows..? Only I know cx 

And it's going to be goooooddddd!!!!  Keep supporting me chingus!!!  HWAITING!!!!!

- spazzgirl luvvs