Meeting the Oh Family

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

You sat down with a huff and ran your hand through your hair while laying your elbows down on your thighs. "Appa, what is this? How did this happen? This is a lie isn't it? Why me? Why did this happen to me and not to... I don't know, some other girl out there?" you asked, incredibly fast.

Your dad sighed loudly and shook his head. "I'm sorry you but didn't we tell you about your grandmother's deal? As you know, your grandmother was a very rich person, and she already arranged you with her best worker's grandson," your father explained. 

"But-"

"No buts you!" your father cut in on you. You eyed him and began to cry.

"But, I don't want to get married yet. I'm still unemployed, I have a lot of things I still have to explore, I still have to do, that I probably can't do if I get married! Appa, please! Please! Tell them to forget about the deal or something appa! Please!" you pleaded with all the might inside you.

Your appa shook his head and patted your head gently. "I'm so sorry you. A deal is a deal..." your father said, and that was that. The end. Period.

You looked at him with teary eyes and ran to your room. 

"God, please... just... just..." Here, you bursted into tears and couldn't stop crying.

--- Some time Later ---

"you wake up. Wake up darling..." you heard your mother say, as she pinned your hair behind your ear. 

You hit her hand away and yelled, "Go away! I don't want to hear you, or see you right now!" 

She sighed and raised you up on your bed forcefully while dressing you like child. She stuffed your arms through the armholes and made you get up. You solemnly looked away from her and followed her obediently in the car.

There was nothing left to fight for. The arranged marriage was already decided over 20 years ago, and the most unfair thing was, you weren't even born to fight for your own right.

--- At the Oh's Mansion ---

You got out of the limo that the Oh's family sent you guys. You didn't even care that they lived in a huge mansion; you were too devastated to even think.

As you entered into the house, you saw a huge dining room with atleast 20 chairs and at that, you couldn't help but feel amazed. 

"Awahh..." you silently gasped.

You heard a soft voice say, "Omo! you! Over here!" 

You turned and saw that a man and and a woman was sitting in the dining room table right at the very end of the table. The woman was waving at you and smiling. 

*Should I trust them?* you thought, very cautiously. 

"you go over there and meet your mother and father in law," your mother excitedly said. You immediately turned towards her and pointed at them. 

"I - I can go over there?" You asked, innocently.

Your parents just nodded. It was like a job interview. Well, that was how you were thinking it was like to not get yourself too nervous.

"A-Ahnyeong..." You timidly said.

Your future mother in law beamed at your angelic voice. "OMO, she has such a lovely voice! Come and have a sit next to me dear," she said, as she patted the seat beside her.

You slowly, but politely walked over to her side, trying not to break anything. Their house was thoroughly packed with expensive stuff that your parents couldn't possibly pay for if you broke it.

"Do you want to tell us a bit about yourself?" Your father in law asked.

"Well.... I'm very.." You began until someone cut you off loudly. 

"MWOL!?  THERE WAS A MEETING TODAY? WHY DIDN'T MY PERSONAL SECRETARY TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT IT?! ... FORGET ABOUT IT, I'M GOING TO SOMETHING "IMPORTANT"!"

The so called 'handsome' Sehun shut off his phone and looked ahead where he found stunned parents and you. He was caught off guard and cleared his throat. 

"Mianhe. Ahnyeonghasaeyo umma. Appa. Ahnyeong .... "

"you," you told him and forced a small smile on your face.

He nodded at you and a faint smile crawled on his face. After you introduced yourself, everyone including Sehun introduced themselves as well. After introducing eachother, Sehun immediately took off for the meeting he was talking about earlier.

"We'll be having you as our daughter in law very soon!  Just a week from now so don't get too excited honey," your mother in law said as she blushed and ruffled your hair.

You made a straight smile and headed out to where your parents were waiting for you, plus the limo. "When did they say the wedding was going to take place?" Your parents asked you eagerly on the way home.

"Next week..." You solemnly answered and stared out the window, where it was starting to rain. *Please let this Sehun guy be interesting and nice*

Little did you know. Very little.


Heyyyy!! Cx

This is my new story,

and I'm sorry about the unfinished

story I have xc I'm still trying to find out 

the plot cx. The more you think, the better xD

Sorry if there were any typos in this :/ I typed this up

on my IPad >.> Not something you'd call very professional 

but, it was the best I could've done. Well, HWAITING!! C:

- spazzgirl luvvs <3