This Pain

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

"Noona, neomu yeappo~" you sung the next morning while skipping downstairs. You were still at Luhan's mansion, but you were getting ready to go back home. 

"Luhan-shii!" you shouted when you saw him eating at the kitchen. He turned towards you, smiled, and choked after on his ramen. "Don't bother me while I'm eating. I'm clumsy when it comes to eating," he pouted after you slapped his back a couple of times. 

"Aigoo, you're clumsy at everything!" you replied and tweaked his cheek that was full of ramen.

"Kaja! I wanna go home!" you complained and tugged on his sweater. "Y-you want to go back h-home??" he asked with wide eyes. You stared at him, blinked, and nodded slowly. "Yahhh, you didn't think I was gonna stay here forever were you??" you asked.

He let out a "pffttt", and made that girly hand wave thingy that gestured, "Nahhh, what are you talking about??" 

--- After eating ---

He sent you home and you found Sehun kind of pacing back and forth outside. 

"So Young is probably taking forever just to get ready for a meeting," Luhan said and softly laughed after, feeling sympathy for Sehun. "I mean, who takes so long to dress just for a stupid meeting? Just throw something on already and be done with it."

You made a dirty face towards Luhan and backed up womens' habits. 

"YAH! We like to take our time on things okay? Did you just expect her to come out with a baggy tshirt, some sweats, and converses to go to a meeting?? I don't think so," you argued and blew your bangs out of your face.

He looked at you and tweaked your cheek. "You're such a pouty person," he said and parked infront of Sehun. 

You got out of the car and Sehun stared at the both of you as you made your way inside the mansion. You walked inside, but Luhan smiled and pointed towards Sehun. "I have to talk to him. This is going to be such a bummeerrrrrr," Luhan said and clenched his teeth together.

You nodded and walked inside the house.

 

Outside, Luhan and Sehun were having their "brotherly" moment.

"What did you guys do yesterday? Anything amusing or ... as you can say, naughty?" Sehun asked Luhan, not even looking at him, but crossing his arms and looking at something far off in the distance.

"You would think that. And what if I said we did?"

At this, Sehun whipped his head to the side to look at Luhan; more like glare at him. "Don't tell me you did," Sehun replied.

"Then don't ask if you don't want to know. On the bright side, we didn't do anything together. Just went to the iceskating rink and had a cute moment together. Not so touchy, but it was fun anyways. You know what I learned? You don't have to have a "naughty time" or whatever you call it, to have fun," Luhan explained and smiled.

Sehun softly chuckled and whipped his hair out of his face. "What would you know about anything?" Sehun asked and smirked.

"I am the older brother. But sadly, even you know more about it than me. What a manwhore ..." Luhan joked and laughed. Sehun glared at Luhan and punched his shoulder roughly. "Hey! Although I have slept with older women and younger ones, I've never ... went farther than making out... I know how to control myself," he reasoned and looked away from Luhan.

"Oh, do you now? So just because you're still a , am I suppose to trust you with you now?" he asked, going back to serious mode.

"I'm not asking you to trust me with anything."

"Well, brother, I'm not going to have to give you this speech again am I...?" Luhan asked and softly sighed. "We've gone through this once ... I don't want to go through this again. If you don't treat the girl right, I'm getting her. I'll have no mercy on you Sehun. Do you understand me? Because the last time you screwed up, and just understand this; this time, I'm not letting you screw up again," Luhan said sternly and glared at Sehun before walking away to his black Mercedes.

"Preach it brother!" Sehun shouted to Luhan while he was walking to his car.

Luhan held out the middle finger while walking away and drove out of the parking lot after. Sehun chuckled, but hardened his face when you came outside.

 

"You ... getting ready to go to a meeting?" you asked, trying to start a conversation. Sehun said nothing, but gave you a small nod. 

"I should go check on So Young..." he said and walked past you, his suit brushing against your shoulder. You closed your eyes and sighed, then walked to the backyard. Suddenly, you thought of something. *I should grow flowers!* you exclaimed in your head and smiled.

You just couldn't help it, but you gave yourself a challenge; when the flowers have come into bloom, Sehun and you will be the best of friends! You smiled as you went to the little flower shop across the street. You picked out sunflower seeds, roses, pansies, and dandelion seeds. *This is going to be so fun!* you thought and dug a little hole in the ground, then carefully placing a sunflower seed in the middle before covering it up with soil again.

 

At Sehun's work place, he was having a hard time concentrating.

"What did they do exactly!? What if .. they did it?! No, she wouldn't be so easy to get. But ... what if they kissed? What am I talking about ... I kissed So Young infront of her ... Clumsy, dummyhead, her... WHY AM I SO CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?! UGH. Sehun, concentrate on work!! WORK!" Sehun whispered to himself as he hovered over the pile of papers infront of him.

 

That afternoon, Sehun returned home tiredly and kicked his shoes off. Is summer vacation over already? He thought. Yes, he still had school, but he was also taking care of the company as well until his father came back from overseas with his mother. 

He saw you running down the stairs in a rush.

"OMO! OMO! OMOOO!!!!!!" you shouted as you slapped your flats on your feet, ran to the kitchen, grabbed a bagel, and rushed passed Sehun. He grabbed your hand and you looked back.

"Where are you going?"

"Work! Not like someone here. People actually have to work to get money for their family and not just sit their lazy butts home and then get money," you said and rushed out the door. Sehun followed behind. "You know! There's a car outside waiting for you! Take it!" he yelled towards you.

You turned back while running and shook your hands. "ANI! I DIDN'T GET MARRIED TO YOU TO USE YOUR MONEY OR VALUABLE STUFF NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT MAY SEEM!!" you shouted back and turned away from him, running as fast as you can to the boba shop before you were late or worse, fired. 

Sehun softened when you said that. Even So Young made him buy everything for her. She never said that to him. *MY PLAN TO MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL IS ... Disappearing ...* he thought and rubbed his temples. 

 

(Listen to this while reading - Beast- Though I call)

He followed behind you with a car secretly and found you working at a boba shop.

"No way ..." he softly said, going into the shop.

"Ahnyeong~!! May I take your or- Oh Sehun! What are you doing here!?" you said. He ordered a taro flavored boba but you refused to. "Go home! Don't come here anymore!" you said, still mad at how he could just kiss a girl infront of you without thinking.

The manager came out. "O-OH SEHUN!!!" he shouted, nearly bowing down to him. 

You rolled your eyes and turned your back to Sehun. You were tired of trying, tired of trying to make him like you, tired of trying to change yourself in any way just so he would look at you. You had enough. With everything! 

"Sir, your cashier here is mistreating me. You should train her better," he said before leaving the cafe.

 

That night, your manager sighed as he sat infront of you. 

"I'm sorry... but you're getting fired. "MWOL!? But Manager Kim! You don't know how important this money I make is for my family ...!" you shouted as tears welled your eyes. 

He shook his head in disapprovement and looked down.

"I'm sorry, but mistreating customers, especially OH SEHUN, is where you lead yourself to getting fired," he said and sighed.

Your tears fell and you walked out of the cafe, taking off your apron and heading home at a slow trudge, the rain began pouring, looking like nature was on your side this time.

 

"Honey~ What are you doing out so late??" Sehun sarcastically said as you entered the living room, drenched in rain. You walked passed him, water dripping all over your clothes and your whole head wet with rain.

Sehun opened his eyes in worry and walked towards you, grabbing your zombie like figure. "You're drenched ..."

"Don't touch me... I got fired ..." you said and pried your wrist out of his.

"Do you like seeing me in pain?? Is this what you wanted to see? Well you win Sehun ..." you said as tears fell from your eyes, plopping on the floor.

You sighed and sat on the living room couch. You turned your back to the open side of the couch as you laid down and slept on the couch that night. Tears flowed from your eyes as you blinked them away. 

"How am I going to pay for my mom and my little brother's tutor now...?" you thought and then letting out a small whimper, trying to hold back crying aloud.

Sehun watched you from behind the living room wall and then  leaned against it.

*I'm so stupid ... pabo Sehun ... AISH! PABO PABO PABO!* 

 

 


I hope you liked it!!!! It was kind of angsty but ...

I hope you all don't mind cx I really feel like putting lots

and lots of drama into it because I just became inspired by an awesome

story cx But anyways, tell me how you feel about my angst?? It probably

because honestly, I'm not good at writing angst ,__, But, I'll try anyways!! HWAITING! 

 

- spazzgirl-shii ^ ^