Sehun's First Laugh

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

You kicked his head softly and whispered, "Sehun. Yah.. Yah??" He slowly awoken from his sleep talking and turned to face you. "Aigoo, what happened? Was it a success? The party I mean.." he asked you.

You just looked away from him and walked down the stairs, leaving him shouting, "Yah! You didn't answer me! YAH!!"

Of course you didn't answer him. He was such a deuce bag; who would answer him?

"Yah, you didn't even answer me!" he shouted and grabbed your wrist roughly. You rashly turned around to face him and pryed his hands off you. "Get your hands off me!" you yelled as your eyes began to well up with tears for some reason.

He let go of your hand immediately and slowly began to turn concerned.

You walked silently downstairs, leaving Sehun dumbfounded upstairs. "He's so stupid. Pabo..." you mumbled to yourself and began making breakfast, kimchi with side rice, and green tea. Sehun peeked into the kitchen and walked in, beginning to eat his breakfast.

"You know... you don't have to cook every morning. I have a maid that cooks for me already...." he explained and took little glances at you every once in awhile.

You slammed your spoon on the glass plate, making Sehun flinch. "If you could've told me this earlier, I wouldn't have cooked for you. From now on, I won't cook then," you finished and walked out of the kitchen.

This is the side of you you never wanted anyone to see. But.... Sehun managed to trigger it in only 3 and a half days.

*Calm down you.... It was just one party. Plus, it's not like you both are real couples,* you thought to yourself and began to cheer up.

"Let's try to make Sehun open up to us today!" you shouted and yelled loudly, "HWAITING!!!!!!!"

Listen to this while reading (here)

You ran downstairs and went straight for the kitchen where you still found Sehun dumbfounded, staring at the plate and playing with his rice. "YAH SEHUN!!!" you screamed and hugged him from behind.

"Let's go to the park today! Pleeeeaaassseee!!" you shouted on the top of your lungs. He stared straight forward, wide eyed. *How did she already get so happy... -.-*

You tugged his gray sweater and pouted. "PLEASE!!!!" you shouted once again. He turned towards you and softened. "FINE," he answered and reluctantly got up. You got dressed, and he appeared with a jersey and some white shorts.

"PAILEE!!!" you shouted and skipped outside. He was about to get into his Porsche, but you dragged him away, and said, "We're walking today. You need your exercise anyways," you explained and patted his stomach. He was utterly slim.... but the excuse worked anyways right??

"Don't be such a kill joy!" you screamed and dragged him behind. He was literally flying behind you (like those anime movies where the guy is just flying behind the girl as she runs like 100 mph XD) He pryed your hands off and began a simple jog.

"Yah! Why are you going so fast!!" you shouted and struggled to catch up with him. His simple jog was incredibly fast, or.... were you just slow? "Yah, you get tired so fast," Sehun said and stopped for you. You fast walked over to him and hit his shoulder. "YAH! This is not how you are suppose to treat your wife! You are suppose to piggyback her like this!" you shouted and jumped on his back.

"Yah! Get off!" he yelled and turned around and around. You closed your eyes tightly and just tightened yourself around him more. He began to laugh softly, but then cleared his throat and slowly walked to the park which was just around the corner.

"Awaahhh!!!!!'' you shouted and jumped off Sehun immediately. "This is so pretty!"

He smirked and followed you to an open space. "Hey let's play tag!!" you suggested, but he turned away and began to walk the opposite way.

"Yah! Don't be like that!" you shouted. "YEAH! Ahjussi! Play tag with us!" some little children began to chant behind you. He sighed and slowly turned back to chase you all around.

"Yah! Don't just aim for me! That little girl over there!" you shouted, but Sehun just kept coming for you. You fell on the ground and he tagged you, falling beside you too.

You both stared at eachother and burst out laughing.

*He's opening up!* you shouted and did a mental fistpump. He got up again and you hit him on the shoulder. "There were many other options Sehun!" you shouted and pouted as you began to slowly chase a little boy, so the game would fair.

You got him, and he began to go for another little girl. You and Sehun rested on the green hill and stared at the little children playing. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair, messing it up. "Yah! My hair.." you complained and straightened it with your hands.

"Time to go home. You had your fun," he said and dragged you by the wrist.

You smiled as you followed behind him. *Sehun's not so bad..*


Hey readers!

Sorry for not updating

for the longest time >.> I seriously am

so sorry. School school, school. I'm really busy

but I swear, I'll update soon! XD Like tomorrow or something

- spazzgirl luvvs <3