When Partying Goes Wrong

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

The next morning, you walked downstairs to find no one. 

*Good news. I have the house to myself* you thought and happily skipped down the stairs. "I should cook for Sehun. Not that I like that jerk face. Just because I'm feeling somewhat happy today, and because normal couples do that," you said and took out some food.

After eating to your fill, you noticed the doorbell ring.

"Who could it be?" You thought and walked towards the door, opening it. 

You opened the door and barging in was Sehun, checking the time at the same time. "Hey, move," he hastily said and shoved you to the side.

You scoffed at his disrespectful move and glared at him until he was gone upstairs. "What was his rush?!" you exclaimed and the T.V.

"you, get away from the T.V and go to your room," you heard Sehun demand. "Why? What's happening? What's wrong?" you asked and turned towards him, turning off the T.V. 

"I'm having a party over here. It might get a bit weird so go upstairs and NEVER come out. If you want to use the restroom, don't go to the downstairs one. Go to the one in my bedroom," he explained and dragged you upstairs as the guest started arriving. 

"Oppa, how are you today?" a seductive voice asked. You peeked downstairs and a woman, more like a noona, was wrapping her arms around Sehun's neck. 

You went upstairs. What crap do you give anyways? He doesn't even care about you, and all he does is just abuse you.

--- At Night ---

You sat boredly on your bed, writing in your diary about your horrid life right now. "Diary, I have to go now. Maybe I should check on Sehun? Nah, that'd prove that I'm weak and jealous. Bye for now," you said out loud while writing in your diary as well.

Ending the entry with a hard stab for the period, you closed the small book and went to Sehun's restroom. What you saw was not something you were expecting to see...

As you opened the door, you found Sehun below the noona you saw him with earlier, kissing roughly as Sehunw as holding tightly onto her . 

Your eyes widened and you covered them with one hand while reaching out with your other hand to feel for the restroom doorknob. "Yah, did I tell you you could come in here!?" He shouted. The noona softly hit Sehun on the chest and said in a too seductive voice that made you feel sick to the stomach, "She didn't know. Let her go oppa."

You turned to her and glared with your best stinging eyes before entering the bathroom and slamming the door behind you. "She seems jealous oppa. OMO! My husband is waiting at home for me. Sorry honey. Gotta go. Catch me up later when that is not around," you heard her say through the door. 

Sehun didn't reply so he probably nodded his head towards her. 

You fell to the ground and hugged your knees while crying. The tears fell smoothly and softly from your red eyes. You didn't even need to blink to make them fall.

"you! Come out! Hurry! I need to use it too!" you heard Sehun yell from the door. You looked towards the door and turned your head reluctantly to the other side, ignoring him completely. 

He just barged in and you heard footsteps coming towards you slowly. "Yah, come here. Are you crying?" he said and you turned towards him, your eyes widening. 

You roughly wiped away the tears from your eyes and stood up immediately. The smell of alchohol drifted to your nose as Sehun spoke. "Come here," he said, as he hugged you. You dodged him and backed away to the door.

"Yah! That's a command!" he shouted and grabbed your wrist tightly, making you yelp in pain. "Sehun! It hurts!" you shouted and tried to tug away as hard as you can. His eyes brows met in the middle and he pulled you in, kissing your neck everywhere as you yelped and screamed.

You slapped him across his face and ran outside of his room. He mumbled and followed you, but you slammed the door shut on his face.

"YAH! Open the door now! NOW!" he yelled through the door.

You curled up into a ball at the corner, and cried. "Oh Sehun. You are one crazy deuce bag," you murmured and crawled into bed, knowing you were probably safe inside your room, because Sehun was too dumb right now to get the key for your room.

--- The Next Morning ---

You opened the door and stretched, trying to forget about yesterday. Suddenly, THUD. "AISH!" You shouted and looked down.

Sehuns head dropped to your foot, causing immense pain to your feet.

"UGH, you have such a hard head!" you exclaimed and hit his head hardly with your knuckles. "Aigoo.. It hurts. Appa, I don't want to go to the corner!" you heard him say.

*Is he- is he sleep talking?* you thought and laughed softly. That's one cute thing about Sehun.


Heyy readers!

Here's an update for you

guys!! Sorry for not updating soon

enough ;-; Please forgive this horrible author 

you have cx Please? But anyways, you discovered something

actually cute about Sehun! He sleep talks cx Anyways, be expecting 

an update soooon!! By the way, mind checking out my other stories? I love you guys <3

- spazzgirl luvvs <3