When Double Dating Goes Wrong

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

The next morning, you dressed up and went downstairs. (here) "Sehun! I'm gonna go grocery sho-" 

"you! Why don't you stay for the morning!?" a cheerful voice shouted to you as you stopped in your tracks. It sounded like a cheerful voice to other people, but to you, it sounded like ... something close to the sound of a nail screeching on a chalkboard. 

"So Young ..." you muttered to yourself, but turned and plastered a huge, fake smile on your face.

"Hey! So, did you and Sehun have a goodnight's sleep?" you asked, emphasizing Sehun's name loudly, so he could hear you. She nodded and walked down the stairs. 

"So, I was wondering, maybe today, you and Luhan can go on a date with me and Sehun!? It could be like a double date!" she exclaimed excitedly and clasped her hands together infront of her. 

You laughed softly, trying your hardest not to hurt her feelings. "So Young, you have NO idea how tired I am of double dates right now," you replied, and rubbed your temples. She tilted her head and looked at you.

"Y-you've been double dating with Sehun already ...?" she asked.

"No, no! Not with Sehun! With Luhan and his friends Xiumin!" you shouted, not wanting her to misunderstand. So Young nodded her head slowly and gaped open a little, understanding.

"Please, just for tonight! I promise! We could even go clothes shopping together and everything!" she said and pleaded, folding her hands together infront of her and begging. You couldn't just leave her like this could you? *Why is she acting like we're so close ... Can she not even tell that she's hanging around MY HUSBAND?* you thought, but then had second thoughts. *We don't even get along anyways*

--- At the Mall ---

You both went into a mall and she pulled out Sehun's credit card. "He let me use it," she bragged and skipped to the dress section. "So, exactly where are we going to be having this "double date"?" you asked as you slid the dresses on the dress rack around, trying to find an appropriate dress.

"We're going to a fancy restaurant! Let me give you advice you, wearing more revealing dresses will attract more attention towards you," So Young said as she held a black dress infront of you, tilting her head and examining you. (here)

You looked at it, and pushed it away from you gently, going back to sliding the dresses on the dress rack. "Give me a break So Young. This is a fancy restaurant we're talking about, not a bar," you said and chuckled.

She examined the dress a bit more anyways and then softly laughed. "I guess so. But I'm going to try it on anyways! This is perfectly my style. I'll be back you," she replied and headed to the dressing rooms. 

You finally decided on a pretty yet sophisticated dress (here), then you both went out shoes shopping.

--- At the Shoe Store ---

"So Young, are you done yet??" you asked, for the millionth time. 

"Stop rushing me you baby! I take my time picking out shoes! Haven't you heard the saying, if you want to look your best, it always starts at your feet?" she said and gasped at the sighting of yet another pair of shoes.

You both have been at the mall for 4 hours now. You had already picked out your shoes; it wasn't that hard because you weren't picky about what you wear, as long as it was comfortable enough for you. (here) For So Young, it was a completely different story. She finally, FINALLY, picked out her shoes and you both went back home. (here)

--- At Sehun's Mansion ---

Luhan and Sehun were already in their tuxedos as you both walked through the door, still wearing your old clothes. "Let us change first alright boys?" So Young said as she dragged you to the bathroom. After changing, So Young came out confidentally while you were walking carefully behind her, struggling to walk in the heels.

*Curse these heels!* you thought to yourself, but managed to walk to Luhan. 

He was handsomely dressed and stared at you as you walked towards him, making you feel even more insecure than you already felt. Sehun eyed you, but then shifted his gaze to So Young. "You look y tonight," Sehun said and winked towards So Young. She lightly blushed and hit his chest playfully. 

You smiled at them, but deep down inside, your soul felt like rotting. 

"Your woman may be y, but mine is beautiful," Luhan said as he linked arms with you. You looked at him and cracked a faint smile. Sehun looked at you guys and his smile disappeared. "I suppose so. You two make a good couple by the way," he said, his face as cold as ice. 

--- At the Restaurant ---

You sat across from Luhan and Sehun sat across So Young. *Why didn't "the couples" just sit next to eachother!?* you thought, as you were sadly stuck next to Sehun. "What will you order?" Sehun asked So Young as he flashed a charming smile to her. She responded with a shy laugh and took her order; a salad.

*You came to a fancy restaurant and ordered A SALAD?!* you thought and stared at her in disbelief. 

"And what will you have you?" Luhan asked you and smiled. "Whatever you're having," you said and cleared your throat. He stared at you and blinked. "Okay then. I'll have a cheese souffle," Luhan said and smiled towards the waitress. She eyed him, but then took her leave.

You shuffled in your seat for a bit, nervous about what can happen in this situation. Two brothers, sitting infront of you right now. One, your husband. The other, an annoying deucebag that can be a sweetheart sometimes. And then your husband's "childhood friend". Many things could go wrong with this picture.

When the waitress had served your food and you all began eating, everything was silent. Until, Luhan had to make a move. He just HAD TO. "you, there's something on your lips ..." he said as he leaned over the table, close to your face.

You began to flush red, and as soon as you couldn't stop yourself, you had kicked his shin under the table. 

He jumped up and down, holding his shin close to his stomach, and breathed in deeply and loudly, trying to hold in the pain without making too much of a loud noise.

You whispered a "I'm sorry" towards him, but he just stuck his tongue out at you and excused himself.

"What ... just happened ...?" Sehun curiously asked. 

You looked at him like you didn't know anything. "Hmm? Oh, I'm pretty sure he just needed a bathroom break. I don't know," you innocently replied and wiped the "something" off your lips. 

--- Outside Your House ---

"I had a great time So Young," Sehun said and smiled. Then, they just had to. They just HAD TO. Sehun kissed her. ON THE LIPS. Your heart was CRUSHED. "L-Luhan ... I'm ... I'm going inside ..." you said. tears forming in your eyes. Luhan quickly grasped your hand.

"She's sleeping over at my house today. Come on," Luhan said, glaring at Sehun, and then dragging you towards his gray Corvette. You just sped walk behind him, using your free hand to wipe away your tears. Sehun suddenly grabbed your other hand. "She's not going anywhere with you!" he shouted.

You looked down so he couldn't see the tears streaming down your face.

"LET. HER. GO. SEHUN. She's had enough for today! You and your little can do whatever you both want, but today, your wife is MINE. Just like how her husband is someone else's today," Luhan bit back and pushed Sehun out of your way, breaking his grasp on your wrist.

You bent your head a little as you were pulled to Luhan's car, your hair blocking most of your face. You saw Sehun there, helplessly trying to call out to you deep inside. You didn't care anymore. Caring had killed you enough; even if it was only for one day ...


Hi Subbies!!! <3

I updated faster this time xD

I might do a double update today, maybe a triple xD

#nolifemoment Actually, I have a project due, but I honestly 

don't want to do it at the moment xD #procrastination BUT ANYWAYS,

I hope you liked what happened c; Luhan might just earn your trust ... HEADS UP SUBBIESSS!!! <3 

-spazzgirl luvvs (time to update my other stories >.>)

   I LOVE YOU SUBBIES!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! <3